PDA

View Full Version : 1977 Stars and Stripes Ski Pylon

77efisands
04-21-2011, 05:51 PM
I just bought a 77 Stars and stripes and I am in the process of rebuilding it, I am missing the center ski pylon for it though. I was just wondering if I could get some dimensions from one so I can machine up a new one. The more dimensions the better, I want to make it as close to original as possible, a drawing or picture with dimensions would be nice. Any help is greatly apperciated.

Jim@BAWS
04-21-2011, 05:56 PM
I just bought a 77 Stars and stripes and I am in the process of rebuilding it, I am missing the center ski pylon for it though. I was just wondering if I could get some dimensions from one so I can machine up a new one. The more dimensions the better, I want to make it as close to original as possible, a drawing or picture with dimensions would be nice. Any help is greatly apperciated.

Just get a NEW one. I have then available

Jim@BAWS

77efisands
04-21-2011, 06:03 PM
New one just like the original ones, cuz I have heard that the new boats are larger in diameter and would have to have the base machined down

thatsmrmastercraft
04-22-2011, 10:00 AM
I can get you the dimensions you need from my '77. As soon as it stops raining I will uncover the boat and get out the tape measure.

americanskierJim
09-05-2011, 12:18 AM
Just get a NEW one. I have then available

Jim@BAWS

Hi Jim PM your phone number again please. I am needing one for the 77 I just picked up.

thatsmrmastercraft
09-05-2011, 01:47 AM
http://www.bayareawatersports.com/