PDA

View Full Version : My 15 minutes of fame...

lakes Rick
07-19-2005, 06:44 PM
Neighborhood had a pot luck party in one of the large cul de sacs.. I didn't know how famous I was... EVERYONE wanted to meet the guy with the "naughty " sign in his driveway. I really had no idea how many people see that thing.... Fits right in with owning an MC.......

milkmania
07-19-2005, 06:51 PM
gotta have pics...

MarkP
07-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Neighborhood had a pot luck party in one of the large cul de sacs.. I didn't know how famous I was... EVERYONE wanted to meet the guy with the "naughty " sign in his driveway. I really had no idea how many people see that thing.... Fits right in with owning an MC.......Congrats Rick:banana: way to go!!!:wavey:

Ric
07-19-2005, 06:55 PM
Neighborhood had a pot luck party in one of the large cul de sacs.. I didn't know how famous I was... EVERYONE wanted to meet the guy with the "naughty " sign in his driveway. I really had no idea how many people see that thing.... Fits right in with owning an MC.......
I don't get it :confused:

milkmania
07-19-2005, 06:58 PM
I don't get it :confused:

I didn't either.....
that's why I need visual stimulation:uglyhamme

BriEOD
07-19-2005, 07:34 PM
C'mon guys you know the sticker on the back of his truck: "Another A$$hole with a MC."

Your our hero Rick!! :cool:

lakes Rick
07-19-2005, 08:06 PM
C'mon guys you know the sticker on the back of his truck: "Another A$$hole with a MC."

Your our hero Rick!! :cool:

Excuse me for not explaining.. Bri Bri is close, but no cigar..

I came home one night a few years ago and someone had placed what looked like a no parking sign in my driveway.. BUT it said "A$$hole parking only". I mean it is a real metal one that has the statutes on it and everything.. I thought it fit pretty well and had it mounted permanently....I just forget its there when people drive by and start laughing.. Kinda fits in with owning an MC too......

PS. It was my Porsche buddy with the blown sanger who put it there..... god bless em.....

milkmania
07-19-2005, 08:18 PM
oh.....................

now I get it:purplaugh

east tx skier
07-19-2005, 09:51 PM
My hero!!!!!