PDA

View Full Version : Southern Reunion

bradamerry
08-24-2004, 10:00 PM
OK, we have alot of southern folks here, how about we all get together somewhere for a reunion. Alabama might just be in the middle, what do you guys think?

BriEOD
08-24-2004, 10:02 PM
Brad I really like that idea. However, with the baby coming and my older one back to school, next summer may be a better bet. Plus that gives us some time to figure this out. But, I would be pretty serious about an informal Southern Reunion.

bradamerry
08-24-2004, 10:04 PM
Next year is the way to go. We just need a date and a lake.

Farmer Ted
08-24-2004, 10:25 PM
How about this;

Everybody post where they'd be starting from,
once we get a good wag on where everyone is at and the hours/miles they're willing to drive we find a spot somewhere in the middle

myself I'd be willing to drive 8 hours max

bradamerry
08-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Sounds great Tim, lets start. I will go about 8 hrs. as well. That will put me in about Atlanta, GA. to the east that is.

BriEOD
08-25-2004, 06:09 AM
Charleston, I can get to "Hot-Lanta" in about 7hrs maybe 8 towing.

bradamerry
08-25-2004, 08:18 AM
Atlanta may be the place, there has to be a good lake north of the city. It's only 9 1/2 for Doug. It can't be to far for MarkP either.

atlps190
08-25-2004, 08:35 AM
Hey guys...the local MC dealer here did a thing this past summer up on Lanier. I wasn't able to make it, but from what I read, it was pretty well organized (but rainy, I think).

Depends what we're looking to do...Lanier is pretty darn big with lots of traffic. Alatoona could be a nice alternative (I'm pretty sure that's where NSXBill goes...).

I have a weekend place on a smaller, private lake (not tournament lake, just private community) just north of Alatoona, and I might be able to convince the association to allow us bringing other boats in (they strongly discourage this, but it might be worth a try).

There are many nicely equipped rental house options within the community, some on the water, some off...all pretty reasonably priced.

The lake is good sized and allows for plenty of room for towed sports, but the only major drawback is that there really isn't a "beach" for chillin'. We have a big "party barge" that becomes our [anchored] base of operations when we're out with a big group, and that seems to work well.

Let me know what you think, and we can brainstorm some more...

-T.

bcampbe7
08-25-2004, 09:04 AM
I would be interested as well. I am only about 3 hours from Atlanta. I'm sure NSXBill will know a good spot if the private lake doesn't work out. However, the private lake would be very cool! :banana:

bradamerry
08-25-2004, 09:56 AM
If we go with Atlanta, we would need someone close to there to get it started. We need to see if any Texas folks(Doug) will be coming, Atlanta may be to far for him. Eastern Alabama could be a good choice. :twocents:

east tx skier
08-25-2004, 10:03 AM
It, of course, sounds like a blast. Atlanta may be too far for me. Alabama is closer, but still a haul with a trailer. I'd be doing good to get to Shreveport, eh. :) As usual, keep me posted!

bradamerry
08-25-2004, 10:24 AM
come on Doug, you can make it!!!

bcampbe7
08-25-2004, 10:45 AM
This is a rough guesstimate as to the area of the US that is 8 hours from Atlanta...

Map (http://www.wakepics.com/img/11683)

Doug-
Looks like Atlanta would be more like 12 hours for you... :(

TTAdmin
08-25-2004, 11:04 AM
This may be a long drive for some of you but I just posted the information on the Southern Boat Owner's Reunion in Tampa, FL. You can get more details here:
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=17&day=2004-10-16&c=1

River Rat
08-25-2004, 12:44 PM
Tampa??? That’s a long way from Texas! I would be interested in somewhere that boarders our state, cuss it’s quite a haul just to cross the state line. It would also be nice to have a place to park my travel trailer.
If not maybe next year they will have a reunion in New Bransfuls again and I can attend that one.

georgea0731
08-25-2004, 12:45 PM
We'd be interested in either location: AL or GA. We live 30 miles south of ATL, but boat 2+ hours west at Lake Martin, AL!
We'd go about the same, 8 hours!
Remember for most anything over 4 will require an overnighter and discourage some.
You never know, may be a local dealer would help sponsor it.
Good luck!

jwchapman
08-25-2004, 01:51 PM
I would be interested as well. I'm in Atlanta with my boat about 105 miles west on Logan Martin Lake in Alabama - right on I-20 about 40 miles east of Birmingham. That might not be a bad location if those in MS/LA/east TX wanted to come east.

Anywhere within 3 or 4 hours of Atlanta would be great.

bcampbe7
08-25-2004, 02:02 PM
What about Weiss Lake in Al?

bradamerry
08-25-2004, 02:07 PM
I'm listening guys. Just keep BriEOD and the guys to the east in mind. It is about 8hrs. to Atlanta for me and Tim and BriEOD.

bcampbe7
08-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Is the map opening for everyone? Check it out. All of the area within the blue line is more than likely within 8 hours

Jim@BAWS
08-25-2004, 03:04 PM
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=17&day=2004-10-16&c=1

bradamerry
08-25-2004, 03:13 PM
To far for me. I not a big Florida fan anyway. I would rather to be in the Mts. of Alabama or Georgia.

zinsane
08-25-2004, 04:40 PM
MC Boats of Arkansas usually puts on a reunion every year , but I am not sure of this years dates and/or location.

bradamerry
08-25-2004, 05:43 PM
See I could go to 2, oh yea baby. But I still think one around Atlanta would be great. I believe we would have at least ten boats, so lets do it!!!! :dance:

east tx skier
08-25-2004, 05:49 PM
Whatever it is for Brad, add about 2 hours for me (without the boat). Still can't believe the one in New Braunfels went down with all the rain they had in Austin that day.

Jim@BAWS
08-25-2004, 06:44 PM
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/local_links.php?action=jump&id=11

TalleyHo
08-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Add another 2 hours for me. Any more than a 6 hour drive is going to be out of our comfort zone. Plus, any more than about 3 boats, and there's not going to be anywhere to ride!

I'm still trying to find a weekend where we can get back to Greeson. I sooooo miss the calm, clear waters of the Arkansas mountains.

BriEOD
08-25-2004, 08:51 PM
I like the Atlanta idea. Doug, leave your boat and you can ride in mine. See what a nice guy I am! :D

BriEOD
08-25-2004, 08:52 PM
PS Andre sent me an email and said he will tow his boat from Quebec to Atlanta if we have it! :uglyhamme

bradamerry
08-25-2004, 10:26 PM
Doug you have to go. If a Canada man can make it, you can. Ride with BriEOD when you get there and ride with us on the way there. I say Atlanta is a winner and lets go for it. I hope George can get a MC dealer involved.

bradamerry
08-25-2004, 10:27 PM
Jason, I've been waiting to hear from you on a Greeson trip. Where have you been??? :confused:

Farmer Ted
08-25-2004, 10:31 PM
Dude it's so on if Andre is going to come :banana: :woohoo:

Brian, you better not be winding us up!!! :uglyhamme

OK Frenchy, let's see it from your Avatar! you coming? :D

NeilM
08-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Guys, when are you planning this for?
I've been in Atlanta in the winter and it was pretty cold....

bradamerry
08-26-2004, 05:35 PM
I think everybody is thinking next summer on this get together NeilM.

TalleyHo
08-26-2004, 08:49 PM
Life has been quite interesting since the little one has kicked in 4 wheel drive. My parents did a bone head move w/ the kids last time they had them, so we've taken away their baby-sitting rights - and with it - our freedom.

Then, the dog got all jacked up and is going to require $1300 in surgery, plus she lost half her wieght, so we've been nursing her back to health. Meanwhile, the boat is still acting up a little -- fortunately now it is just the depth finder - the ballast and brakes (trailer obviously!) are much better. As much as I want to make it back to Greeson, I don't think it is going to happen this year. :(

Each weekend has been an adventure somehow. I was sick almost all of August w/ some wierd infection -- 2 weeks straight of 101 degree fever - and no other symptoms other than what comes with a fever. I decided to go to the doc, and had x-rays, blood work, and peed in a cup -- all to no avail. So he defaulted and gave me 10 days of medicine just in case it was bacterial in nature. Now -- Gayle is sick w/ the same thing (and she isn't happy w/ me right now!)

So - that's where I've been. :) We've barely had time to make the 15 minute trip to our local lake. I'm hoping we all on the road to recovery now - and that the kids don't pick up whatever is going around this house.

Sorry I haven't called - but as you can see, its been really crazy around here. I am so game for next year!

bcampbe7
08-26-2004, 09:02 PM
With this sort of response it looks like there will be plenty of boats readily available for those that cannot pull theirs. I have a '96 PS190 that anyone is welcome to ski behind.

bradamerry
08-26-2004, 09:37 PM
Jason, looking forward to next year as well. We'll get together then. Hope everybody gets better, SOON!

BriEOD
08-27-2004, 05:59 AM
Beau, I'm riding with you..LOL

If we're serious about this someone needs to take the lead and we need to start getting a game plan. I know it's way early but the more notice the better.

H20skeefreek
08-27-2004, 06:28 AM
if the time is right, i'm in. for me it will have to be after the 4th of July if i'm still in my same job!!!

River Rat
08-27-2004, 09:06 AM
I need to get me a paint ball gun!!
Some times the jet skiers just don't listen

MarkP
08-27-2004, 09:10 AM
“Southern” Reunion,

Is that going to be in MD? Or not that far South?:huh:

bcampbe7
08-27-2004, 09:58 AM
Keep on moving down the globe Mark... :)
You will be joining us, right???

MarkP
08-27-2004, 10:06 AM
Are you telling me, if I go South of MD, I wont FALL OFF OF THE EARTH:eek: ? That’s not what my PA globe shows..:confused:

bcampbe7
08-27-2004, 11:19 AM
You won't fall...
Come on down. The people are nice, the weather is beautiful, and the scenery is great (sounds like a commercial). Just don't get in a hurry when you get here. The locals don't rush to do anything. Being from Iowa, that was hard to get use to. I work with a guy that is having his boat worked on. It has been in the shop all summer to have the head gasket replaced. He will get it back in time to winterize.
I also had to get use to the lady behind the convenience store counter calling me "honey." Also, someone saying "I tell you what," does not mean they are actualy going to tell you something. Had that happen too. I just sat there waiting for them to tell me something, didn't happen.
One last thing...
"I reckon" can mean several things. Just agree and move on.
:D

NeilM
08-27-2004, 11:40 AM
Mark: "South" for me is Montana, Idaho, or Washington; "deep south" is Oregon or Wyoming!

Also, those guys are lying to you.. you really do fall off the earth and end up in a twilight zone where people talk funny - south of me they say "ya'll" (or its plural "all y'all");)

At this time I can't do anything more than 'express interest' -- I'd really like to come down and meet you guys, but it really depends on too many factors for me to bother you with here. If we did make it, it'd be without the boat, so I'd be dependant on you guys for a pull...

east tx skier
08-27-2004, 11:43 AM
they say "ya'll" (or its plural "all y'all");)

You guys crack me up!

/the only guy in Texas that says "you guys."

BriEOD
08-27-2004, 12:10 PM
Yo Neil....Ehhhh, what did you say! :uglyhamme

Beau,

Funny you say that about the slow thing. No BS, Thomas back me up on this. There is a TV commercial here in SC that shows all this beautiful scenery etc. Then this voice says: "Here in SC we don't do things slow, we just take our time." Never were truer words spoken.

Oh and Mark when you do come down (and you are coming!) make sure to try the grits and leave that nasty scrapple up in the North!

H20skeefreek
08-27-2004, 05:01 PM
Yo Neil....Ehhhh, what did you say! :uglyhamme

Beau,

Funny you say that about the slow thing. No BS, Thomas back me up on this. There is a TV commercial here in SC that shows all this beautiful scenery etc. Then this voice says: "Here in SC we don't do things slow, we just take our time." Never were truer words spoken.

Oh and Mark when you do come down (and you are coming!) make sure to try the grits and leave that nasty scrapple up in the North!

i'm here to back you up, we're just takin' our time, i reckon.

and just FYI everyone all y'all's is plural possesive.

NeilM
08-27-2004, 06:50 PM
Hoser!

Gimme another Moosehead, eh?

Back to the thread at hand... Atlanta area - when? If my wife and I are gonna fly down, I gotta start saving those beavers (Canadian $.05) now....

bradamerry
08-27-2004, 07:48 PM
I'm ready, could one of the Atlanta guys talk to the local dealer for some help?

André
08-27-2004, 08:12 PM
Neil
Can you pick me up on your way there with your personnal Learjet? :confused:
I would really like to join you guys but it's about a 20 hrs drive for me. :eek:

TalleyHo
08-27-2004, 09:01 PM
Riverrat -- are you in Dallas? I think there is a person w/ that same alias on another board I frequent. And roger that on the paint ball gun - I prefer a canon tho to take care of moronic boat drivers as well as jet skis.

BriEOD
08-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Andre just think about how much warmer the water will be and how much better the beer is! :uglyhamme You can drive down to PA and follow MarkP the rest of the way.

MarkP
08-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Hell Andre, come on down!!:headbang:

I'll bring you with me.
If I’m fallin off the earth um taking someone with me:banana: !!!!

east tx skier
08-28-2004, 12:24 PM
Talleyho, I think you're talking about Texas River Rat, who had a blue 93 or 94 PS 205 like Mark P. His boat was for sale on ski-it-again a while back if I remember correctly. I think this River Rat is a different guy. Wonder if it's the same river though? Of course, I could be wrong.

atlps190
08-29-2004, 02:46 PM
Fellas,

I'm happy to begin some leg work to see if I can get this moving for doing this at my lake about an hour northwest of Atlanta next summer...

I'm working with my lake / community association on some ski club issues, so I will mention to them the possibility of bringing in some guest boats. While I know they probably won't be crazy about it, I think I might be able to convince them that it would be good for the community (out-of-towners renting homes in the community). Things with the association usually happen pretty slowly, and I'm not scheduled to make another formal presentation to the board until sometime in September.

Bringing in the local dealership has been mentioned a few times...are we looking to invite all MC owners via the dealer or are we wanting to try to keep this "Team Talk" owners only? I'm afraid that if we involve the dealer, it might turn into a very large Atlanta-area owners get-together and it might be too much for my small community.

What do you think?

-Todd

BriEOD
08-29-2004, 02:52 PM
I'd kind of like to keep it to the TT Talkers. But, that's just me. That sounds great though. Please keep us posted!

bradamerry
08-29-2004, 05:15 PM
I perfer to keep it TT guys as well. I know I mentioned bring in a dealer, but think it will involve alot of folks not on the board. I more interested in meeting the people here. Just my :twocents:

atlps190
08-29-2004, 08:32 PM
Okay - now I know it's only been two guys who have said "keep it to TT folks," but I happen to feel the same way too - it would be much easier to swing with my community if it's a bit smaller group...so I will begin to make some headway on logistics...which will take a bit of time.

Now I have to place a caveat here - I can't make any guarantees just yet, but I'm willing to give this a shot. If someone else wants to work on something else in parallel, that may be a good idea.

I will keep everyone posted.

Should I provide a bit more info about location, lodging, amenities, etc?

-Todd

NeilM
08-31-2004, 12:33 AM
Neil
Can you pick me up on your way there with your personnal Learjet? :confused:
I would really like to join you guys but it's about a 20 hrs drive for me. :eek:
Andre, you've got me confused with someone else.. no learjet here, but lotsa Air Canada air miles that I need to use up before they go broke.

Definitely an internet problem -- you can 'meet' people from all over the world, but when you want to meet them in person, well, that's a different deal...

Leroy
09-01-2004, 10:55 AM
Not sure of the geographical center you want, but from what I remember of the Atlanta area lakes you could go north into Tennessee and have lakes that are a lot less crowded an probably bigger.. Norris, Tellico(and drive by MC HQ), Fontana (cold), etc.

bradamerry
09-08-2004, 05:25 PM
Lets don't give up on this guys, maybe the only way Doug and MarkP can meet!

BriEOD
09-08-2004, 05:40 PM
We could go to Dale Hollow and rent house boats??

Stritt
09-08-2004, 05:45 PM
You said the magic words....Dale Hollow! I would go for that, afraid the drive is a little long for most though.

bradamerry
09-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Where, when and how much is all I need to know. I'm there guys :banana: !!! Where is Dale Hollow anyway? :confused:

Stritt
09-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Dale Hollow is on the Ky/Tn line. North east of Nashville, Tn or due north of Cookeville, TN off I-40.

bradamerry
09-08-2004, 06:05 PM
Let me back up, that could be alittle far for Tim and I, and we have to get Doug there too. Surely there is a lake north of Atlanta we can all agree on?

Farmer Ted
09-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Just got of the phone with GCWS, I should have the boat back in plenty of time for juggin!

bradamerry
09-08-2004, 07:12 PM
That's great Tim, so now can I put mine in the shop :confused: ?

Leroy
09-09-2004, 01:04 AM
Oh, but Dale Hollow is the most beautiful ski lake and during the week if you are on it, you own it. Think about a week there....house boats are a great idea Brian!

east tx skier
09-10-2004, 02:43 PM
When do you expect ot have it back, Tim?

aprgriggs
09-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Life has been quite interesting since the little one has kicked in 4 wheel drive. My parents did a bone head move w/ the kids last time they had them, so we've taken away their baby-sitting rights - and with it - our freedom.

Then, the dog got all jacked up and is going to require $1300 in surgery, plus she lost half her wieght, so we've been nursing her back to health. Meanwhile, the boat is still acting up a little -- fortunately now it is just the depth finder - the ballast and brakes (trailer obviously!) are much better. As much as I want to make it back to Greeson, I don't think it is going to happen this year. :(

Each weekend has been an adventure somehow. I was sick almost all of August w/ some wierd infection -- 2 weeks straight of 101 degree fever - and no other symptoms other than what comes with a fever. I decided to go to the doc, and had x-rays, blood work, and peed in a cup -- all to no avail. So he defaulted and gave me 10 days of medicine just in case it was bacterial in nature. Now -- Gayle is sick w/ the same thing (and she isn't happy w/ me right now!)

So - that's where I've been. :) We've barely had time to make the 15 minute trip to our local lake. I'm hoping we all on the road to recovery now - and that the kids don't pick up whatever is going around this house.

Sorry I haven't called - but as you can see, its been really crazy around here. I am so game for next year!

I haven't been to greeson in years. I would be in. Let me know if you deside to go. We would come plus I need to see my mom in Hot Springs. Doesn't that lake have another name?

bradamerry
09-10-2004, 05:43 PM
The Narrows (for the dam ). I go all the time. We go about 10 times a summer and camp! Farmer Ted has been with us twice and loved it! Great lake.

bcampbe7
09-10-2004, 09:56 PM
Bradamerry had asked if there was a lake North of Atlanta...
Well there is Tims Ford if you want to have the reunion there. I know Stevo has been on this lake, and can vouch for me when I say that it is a great lake. During the week it would be glass, and on the weekends it's not too difficult to find a cove that is smooth. With as many boats as would potentially show-up, we could probably line them up and block off a cove.
There are cabins to rent on the water with a marina next door, along with a large pool and Jack Nicklaus golf course. Our ski club has a course but I will have to check with the members to see if it would be OK to have 30+ MasterCrafts around using it. If not, someone may be able to bring an insta-course to throw down in a cove.
I may even get Rambo Marine to help out, or at least bring a new MC wakeboard boat and MC ski boat for a day or two to give pulls. It may be a long shot but worth a try.
Let me know is this sounds good...

Tims Ford is located close to Winchester, TN for those that want to check the distance. It is about 3 hours North of Atlanta, which may be too far North.

There is also Guntersville Lake, which is to the Southeast of Huntsville, AL. I have never been to this lake, but have heard it is very nice.

Farmer Ted
09-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Works for me!

RandMcNally Tripmaker says it's 625 miles/ 8.5 hours so it's within limits!

Do they have folk dancers and cold beer?

T

Farmer Ted
09-11-2004, 12:05 AM
I would've gone to the one in TN this summer but I had a family reunion to attend and it wouldn't have gone over very well since I missed 10 in a row from being overseas.

bcampbe7
09-11-2004, 12:32 AM
I don't know about Folk dancers, but cold beer is the state drink. Another note is that the Jack Daniels Distillery is in Lynchburg, TN which is about 15-20 miles from the lake.

Farmer Ted
09-11-2004, 12:37 AM
sounds good!

So is Iowa going to crush ISU this year or what?

bcampbe7
09-11-2004, 12:40 AM
I hope so...
I wish it would be televised down here. I get about 1 Iowa game per year down here.

Farmer Ted
09-11-2004, 12:43 AM
It was on ESPN last year wasn't it?

bcampbe7
09-11-2004, 12:47 AM
You may be right...
It is on ESPN plus this year. Not sure what that is, so I doubt I have that channel. I believe it is a radio station. :confused:

bradamerry
09-11-2004, 08:05 AM
GO Cyclones! :uglyhamme

Farmer Ted
09-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Touche Wildman!

bradamerry
09-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Oh, I thought you were pulling for that team, sorry!

BriEOD
09-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Beau,

How close is that lake to AAFB? If it's not to far Tim and I could get a bunch of billeting rooms or maybe TLF???

Farmer Ted
09-11-2004, 08:47 PM
AAFB?

Arnold AFB is just up the street from the lake and Winchester! Good call Brian. Just need to call and see if we can get reservations for 100 of our closest friends.

Further investigation reveals that AAFB has it's own lake and Marina....
http://www.arnold.af.mil/aedc/marina.htm

Golf course
http://www.arnold.af.mil/aedc/golf.htm

Lakeside club....
http://www.arnold.af.mil/aedc/club.htm

Campground...
http://www.arnold.af.mil/aedc/FamCamp.htm

Not a bad little set up and it would be a good place to stage from for Tim's Ford Lake!

Farmer Ted
09-11-2004, 09:08 PM
Tim's Ford Lake looks like a decent in between lake for a Team Talk meet and greet.

Private message me the town you live in and I'll add it to the list, that is if you're interested in attending.

Here's a link to the map, it was too big to post and if I shrank it the quality was poor.

http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=356&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

T

H20skeefreek
09-11-2004, 09:12 PM
Tim's Ford Lake looks like a decent in between lake for a Team Talk meet and greet.

Private message me the town you live in and I'll add it to the list, that is if you're interested in attending.

Here's a link to the map, it was too big to post and if I shrank it the quality was poor.

http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=356&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

T

Columbia, SC. I would have PM'd you, but i need to get my post count up. :D

NeilM
09-12-2004, 12:04 AM
Have you picked a date yet?

Farmer Ted
09-12-2004, 12:07 AM
not yet Neil, probably sometime next spring. You up for a road trip if there's enough time to plan for it?

BriEOD
09-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Sounds like a plan to me!! Good thinking Beau. Tim, I like the map. Somebody needs to explain to MarkP that their the US extends further south then Maryland.

Finally, if RickD tows his Mari all the way from Oregon to Tennessee I'll be very impressed!! :D

bcampbe7
09-12-2004, 11:16 AM
From the looks of that map it appears that Woods is larger than Tims. It's not. It is a decent lake though. The best part is that it does not get too crowded. It has been over a year since I was on the lake but at that time there was a course. I can check around to see if it would be useable.
The Base also has a hotel. The Wingo Inn is the name if anyone is interested. I can get phone numbers if anyone would like to make a reservation.
If it was up to me to decide I would say Tims is a much prettier, bigger, cleaner lake. Tims Ford State park has campsites as well as cabins.
Tims Ford (http://www.state.tn.us/environment/parks/parks/TimsFord/)
:twocents:

JMT
09-12-2004, 11:27 AM
Put us on the list too, sounds like a good time if we can get the time off. Thanks! JimT

Farmer Ted
09-12-2004, 12:15 PM
Updated map for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.tmcowners.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=357&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

Beua,

Tims Ford looks like the place to do it, doing it at Arnold may make it dificult for some folks (non military) to get access.

The webpage you provided for Tims Ford is awesome, lots of camping and cabins for rent. It looks like a great place to have it.

T

NeilM
09-12-2004, 01:12 PM
not yet Neil, probably sometime next spring. You up for a road trip if there's enough time to plan for it?
It depends on the date and how easy it will be to fly/drive to. We'd be boat-less though, and looking for a pull; but yes, I'd really like meet you guys. My wife's up for anytime she can ski, but she's gonna have to juggle some vacation days...

bcampbe7
09-12-2004, 01:55 PM
For those that are thinking of flying:
Nashville, TN is the closest airport. Then it would be about an hour and +-30 minute drive to the Tims Ford State Park area.

lakes Rick
09-12-2004, 10:20 PM
Sounds like a plan to me!! Good thinking Beau. Tim, I like the map. Somebody needs to explain to MarkP that their the US extends further south then Maryland.

Finally, if RickD tows his Mari all the way from Oregon to Tennessee I'll be very impressed!! :D

Ride the Harley maybe, but the boat stays in the garage....

Leroy
09-12-2004, 10:26 PM
You could also fly into Huntsville.

Farmer Ted
09-12-2004, 10:26 PM
where you at in Oregon? I'll put you on the map! :banana:

Leroy
09-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Good job Rick, two great American examples of craftsmanship!

bcampbe7
09-13-2004, 09:25 AM
You are correct Leroy, sorry I failed to mention that Huntsville is another airport to fly into. The drive may actually be less from Hunstville, AL.

BriEOD
09-13-2004, 09:37 AM
Beau, define what you mean by cabin. Are they furnished and nice or dumpy?

bcampbe7
09-13-2004, 09:41 AM
Yeah, I believe they are furnished. I have not been inside one, but they look great from the outside. I will try to get some pictures...
This is a description from their website:

Cabins

The park has 20 beautiful cabins situated on the wooded slopes of Tims Ford Lake. The cabins are completely equipped for housekeeping; including appliances, cooking and serving utensils, and linens. Each cabin features a gas fireplace, outdoor balcony, color tv with dish network and charcoal grills. Cabins have two bedrooms with two double beds in each bedroom.

Reservation requirements are two night minimum stays and holidays are three night minimum stays. June and July are 6 night extend stays beginning on Mondays.

For cabin reservations: 800-471-5295

There is also a new Jameson Inn and new Hampton Inn in Tullahoma. This is the town that I live in and is about 20 minutes from the park.

H20skeefreek
09-13-2004, 09:48 AM
does it seem silly to anyone else to do this in nashville, when the MC plant reunion is in Knoxville?

bcampbe7
09-29-2004, 09:24 AM
Update:
I contacted Rambo Marine and they are interested in participating in the Reunion. They would like a date so they can start planning. Any ideas? Or, is everyone sure as to where the reunion will be held?

bradamerry
09-29-2004, 09:54 AM
I still like the northeast corner of Alabama, somewhere on the state line! :twocents:

mgurley
09-29-2004, 10:09 AM
If you are looking for a great lake to meet at in north Alabama, you should take a look at Lewis Smith Lake. It has over 500 miles of shoreline, and I am thinking it is around 21,000 acres. Waters average 265+ feet deep in most areas. The water is very clear and it is a very clean lake. Also has a large park as well as several large campgrounds. I can help you guys get some more info on the lake if you are interested.

Also those wanting to fly in, you can come into Birmingham International Airport and probably have less than a 1 hour drive. :steering:

mgurley
09-29-2004, 10:17 AM
See if this works after looking at the map it is more like north central AL.

http://mappoint.msn.com/(igtc11r5zjrm512luct4ugeh)/map.aspx?L=USA&C=32.74824%2c-86.84788&A=2150.00000&P=|3EB|&TI=Alabama+(state)%2c+United+States

mgurley
09-29-2004, 10:19 AM
See if this works after looking at the map it is more like north central AL.

http://mappoint.msn.com/(igtc11r5zjrm512luct4ugeh)/map.aspx?L=USA&C=32.74824%2c-86.84788&A=2150.00000&P=|3EB|&TI=Alabama+(state)%2c+United+States

Guess not!

If you guys think you are interested let me know and I will try something else.

bradamerry
09-29-2004, 10:24 AM
Looks great to me!!

mgurley
09-29-2004, 10:35 AM
Maybe this will work although I am not sure what it will look like.

mgurley
09-29-2004, 10:37 AM
Heres a zoom. You can find a map on the net and get a better look, maybe this will give you an idea of where to look though.

BriEOD
10-06-2004, 10:03 PM
I like the Tennessee idea that Beau has. Those cabins sound good and their are 20 of them. I wonder if they'll cut us a deal if we rent x-amount of them. Whose really serious about this other then Brad? Maybe we should do some email off line about this? Thoughts?

bcampbe7
10-07-2004, 08:38 AM
Maybe we should do some email off line about this? Thoughts?
Email is a good idea...

bradamerry
10-07-2004, 09:12 AM
I have two weeks of vacation I will take during the summer for camping and sking, so I'm ready! I can do the cabins or camping, doesn't matter which. If we do the cabins, I can bring the boat.

NeilM
10-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Any thoughts yet as to what MONTH, even? (If it's July or August, I definitely cannot make it - although I certainly don't want plans changing because of me -- I probably have a 20% chance of making it at best.)

BriEOD
10-07-2004, 10:37 PM
Well someone needs to take the lead on this...

bradamerry
10-08-2004, 09:00 AM
Lets just pick a lake and see what kind of lodging we can get.

bradamerry
10-08-2004, 09:01 AM
I mean we need enough rooms, so Doug and MarkP don't have to share!! :banana:

east tx skier
10-08-2004, 10:37 AM
Mark may have to take my room. Things have been busier for me than I expected. Plus, I'm trying to save up some vacation time to go snow skiing for a week in March. One request ... please take pictures!

BriEOD
10-08-2004, 04:11 PM
Hey Doug, that is W-E-A-K dude.

east tx skier
10-08-2004, 04:16 PM
I'm a silly silly weak little man!

Farmer Ted
10-08-2004, 07:33 PM
All I need is a nice picnic bench to grab a nap on and I'll be golden.

NeilM
10-09-2004, 12:06 AM
Mark may have to take my room. Things have been busier for me than I expected. Plus, I'm trying to save up some vacation time to go snow skiing for a week in March. One request ... please take pictures!
Doesn't sound good, Doug.. Can't even save a couple of days to tack onto a weekend?

east tx skier
10-09-2004, 11:03 PM
I've used a lot of those up lately. We've lost two close family friends in two weeks. I'm off for Houston again tomorrow night for a funeral. Plus, I just had to drop some change on two tickets to Aspen in March and am having some trouble sitting down at the moment. :o

Definitely keep me posted, but it may be too long a haul for me at this point. If I show up, I'll just look for a good shade tree and some newspaper with which to keep warm.

bcampbe7
10-10-2004, 08:28 PM
Sorry to hear about your friends...

Aspen! Wait till you get there. Bring some KY. We looked at going there over Christmas. I believe it is the most expensive place in Colorado to stay and ski. May be the most expensive in the US. Won't be as bad in March. Should be a blast though. We were in Vail and Beaver Creek last Christmas. 1.5' of powder at Vail the day we were there. A totally awesome experience.

I'm sure we can find better accomodations than a shade tree and newspaper!

paulphillipson
10-11-2004, 04:42 PM
Easr Tx, you'll have fun in Aspen. I lived there in the late 70's, and we skiied on Reudi Reservoir (10,000 ft elevation, if I remember correctly), as well as on snow. If you are a good skier, and you have freshies available, the Face of Bell Mountain is primo, and don't miss the Highlands.

east tx skier
10-11-2004, 05:08 PM
I haven't skied there since 1996, but it's going to be great to go back. I grew up skiing there once or twice a year from 1974-1992. Snomass mostly, but Paul, you're right, the Highlands is not to be missed. And for us outtatowners, neither is the Crystal Palace.

I can't wait! This will be my wife's first trip there.

bcampbe7
10-14-2004, 02:41 PM
Any more thoughts on a date and place for this little get together?

dmac
10-14-2004, 05:10 PM
Okay - now I know it's only been two guys who have said "keep it to TT folks," but I happen to feel the same way too - it would be much easier to swing with my community if it's a bit smaller group...so I will begin to make some headway on logistics...which will take a bit of time.

Now I have to place a caveat here - I can't make any guarantees just yet, but I'm willing to give this a shot. If someone else wants to work on something else in parallel, that may be a good idea.

I will keep everyone posted.

Should I provide a bit more info about location, lodging, amenities, etc?

-Todd

There is only one MC dealer in the area and they may well be interested in getting involved, if that is the way we want to go. I would be happy to approach them as well.

They are located near Lanier and I agree, that is a high traffic lake and not sure the location I would pick. My lake in the NE GA mountains just does not have the public access that would be needed.

That being said, there is Alatoona as previously noted or Lake Oconee out east on I -20 (not that much further if you have already gone from TX to Atlanta).

Anyway, it is a thought.

dmac
10-14-2004, 05:19 PM
I gusee I shouldn't have skipped any pages, Lewis Smith would be cool. :cool:

bradamerry
12-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Farmer Ted, Bridgett said Gus Campbell Watesports(Mastercraft dealer, for you guys that don't know) is planning a poker run on the Ouachita River in Monroe, La., for next year :D :friday: !!! Just for MC owners!!

Farmer Ted
12-02-2004, 10:12 PM
Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Hopefully the cruiser will be tweaked by then

André
12-03-2004, 06:52 AM
Tim
Did you get your boat back yet and can you share the story now?

atlfootr
12-14-2004, 03:49 PM
OK, we have alot of southern folks here, how about we all get together somewhere for a reunion. Alabama might just be in the middle, what do you guys think?

It's atlfootr here, I wanted to let everyone know that a possible "Southern Reunion" 2005, is in the works! After reading the posts and knowing that many of you including myself could not attend Tampa's recent get together, Scooter Rambo; friend / Owner of Rambo Marine http://www.rambomarine.com/ located in Hazel Green, AL. has great interest in hosting this event for us. :)

He would like to set a date in May and needs feed back from everyone interested, so I'm posting a couple of polls on the board.

I hope you will take a few minutes to answer, both he and I would like to see how many of you are willing to attend before he sets a date.

After the tally, he's more likely to set a date that's good for all of us.
He has an awesome site to stage the event, a private tournament ski lake known as "Rambo's Pond" a few miles from his store. I've attached a few pic's of this site ....

What he suggested was this, perhaps a 2 day weekend event.

The 1st day will host a Demo Day / Boat Judge Showing at ski site "Rambo's Pond" and the 2nd day, everyone take a run on the Tennessee River :steering:

There's many more activites planned for the kids and adults both days, but for now we need head counts.

bradamerry
12-14-2004, 04:03 PM
I'm 99.9% sure I will be there!! :D

River Rat
12-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Awsome.... if at all possible we will be there. I look forward to the ride down the river! It may be allitle far fron Angleton but I think the boat and family could make it. So where is this poll or do we need to post dates we would be avail.

Farmer Ted
12-14-2004, 05:59 PM
We'll be there, can we put our boats in his pond?

bradamerry
01-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Rick you must come to this :toast: !! Brandy said a dirty old man would be fun at a reunion like this :confused: , guess you can ride with us! Brandy's dad says a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste. We also have room for you Andre.

André
01-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the offer ...But it's something like a 25 hours drive one way for me but believe me and i mean REALLY BELIEVE ME that nothing would please me more then meetings all of you guys! (Insert a real emotion here )

bradamerry
01-03-2005, 07:30 PM
Airplanes dude ;) . They have those in Canada don't they? Fly to Atlanta and we will pick you folks up!!! :toast:

André
01-03-2005, 07:38 PM
"QUOTE-bradmerry:)
...and we will pick up the tab for you folks up!!! :toast:

How nice of you Brad!

Farmer Ted
01-03-2005, 07:40 PM
"QUOTE-bradmerry:)
...and we will pick up the tab for you folks up!!! :toast:

How nice of you Brad!

Here's Andre trying to be persuasive! Rock on!

bradamerry
01-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Let me check my airline miles here man. Will you need a VISA?

Farmer Ted
01-03-2005, 07:43 PM
I'd donate some miles, but it costs $50 per 5000 miles plus a $25 service fee....by the time we got enough donors it would probably be cheaper to just buy Andre and Nathalie a ticket than donate the miles for just Andre.

Come on pal, plan your vacation around this, you can write a big review of all our boats and who's wake you like the best after skiing behind them all.

BriEOD
01-03-2005, 08:06 PM
$310 on Expedia.com for roundtrip Montreal-Atlanta. Very do-able!

Farmer Ted
01-03-2005, 08:31 PM
$310 on Expedia.com for roundtrip Montreal-Atlanta. Very do-able!

Dude,

that's almost a million dollars Canadian...

bradamerry
01-03-2005, 08:44 PM
Come on guys, Andre can sh!t $310.00 :confused: !!! :uglyhamme

BriEOD
01-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Dude,

that's almost a million dollars Canadian...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! :D

bcampbe7
01-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Rambo's Pond is a sweet location, and Jack Daniels distillery is only about 30 minutes away! Not sure about putting our boats in though. I can check with Scooter or Lex if atlfootr does not get back to us...

bradamerry
01-04-2005, 02:24 PM
I'm ready for this thing :D . Road trip with the Farmer :steering: ! Cold beer with MarkP :toast: and BriEOD. BriEOD we need a movie on this trip!

bcampbe7
01-04-2005, 02:49 PM
I thought BriEOD was bringing the "fireworks." :)

NeilM
01-04-2005, 03:55 PM
This is sounding good. Is an exact date pinned down yet? I really want to see if I can somehow fit this into mine and Mrs NeilM's schedule! It'd be great to meet you guys...

bradamerry
01-04-2005, 05:41 PM
Andre did you hear that, get a$$ down here :mad: !!

BriEOD
01-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Rambo's Pond is a sweet location, and Jack Daniels distillery is only about 30 minutes away! Not sure about putting our boats in though. I can check with Scooter or Les if atlfootr does not get back to us...

Dude, we're going to tow our boats all that way just to be yard ornaments???

MarkP
01-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Has to be a lake nearby

bradamerry
01-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Mine or Farmers (which ever we take, I say Farmer's) will find some water when we get there :dance: !

JEREMY79
01-04-2005, 11:45 PM
Ok fellas----i'm late where is this at?? I'm about six hours from atlanta my uncle who owns an '80 S&S lives in atlanta. Where we going I'd like to meet you guys.

bradamerry
01-05-2005, 08:24 AM
Some where close to Atlanta, if I remember right :confused: .

NeilM
01-05-2005, 10:13 AM
Dude, we're going to tow our boats all that way just to be yard ornaments???
... that makes no sense.. If Mrs NeilM and I do make it, we'll be looking for a ride, Brian! :)

BriEOD
01-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Hey you are always welcome with us Neil.

bcampbe7
01-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Guys...and girls,
I hope to see a post in the near future from someone with much more authoritay (read in Cartman's voice) than I on this matter. As altfootr said, there is the possibility of a MC sponsored Southern reunion, this year, close to the plant.
If we also want to have a Team MC get-together, that would be sweet. There are plenty of lakes in Southern Tennessee, Northern Alabama, and Northern Georgia that would accomodate our skiing/wakeboarding a$$e$.
Do we want to get together separate of the MC sponsored reunion? I for one would attend both.

atlfootr
01-06-2005, 08:30 PM
We'll be there, can we put our boats in his pond?
Rambo's Pond is a sweet location, and Jack Daniels distillery is only about 30 minutes away! Not sure about putting our boats in though. I can check with Scooter or Les, if atlfootr does not get back to us...

I have not spoke w/ Scooter since 12/14/2004 just before Christmas,
I'll call him on Friday 1/8/05, and inquire regarding "boats in pond".

Stand by before making final decision :D

Farmer Ted
01-06-2005, 09:03 PM

Thanks!

I know it would make it that much more "value added" if I'd be able to pilot the cruiser in uncharted waters...

bradamerry
01-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Farmer, I'm driving DUDE :D ! You just ski my man. I will be take care of the wakeboarding :confused: and driving dude.

Farmer Ted
01-07-2005, 12:04 AM
Sorry pal,

Brad's new duty title

Brad Wildman Merry
Chief Test Pilot
Bossier Pro(zac) Waterski Tour

atlfootr
01-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Just spoke w/ Scooter @ Rambo Marine, he told me "he's speaking w/ MC in Vonore, TN. about co-hosting" this Southern Reunion" at Rambo Pond. They seem to be pretty pumped up about the concept he said, and he closed the conversation w/ me -- telling me he'd call me back in a week after he and MC Rep's speak again.

I'll keep everyone posted on the developments ...

atlfootr
01-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Hi Rob,

This is what I have received from MC so far on a reunion at Rambo's Pond. It looks like we have a very good chance of a National Reunion at our lake, unless it's decided to be held at the factory (which would be great also). I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your help.

Scooter

Leroy
01-07-2005, 08:38 PM

If we could at least have ethernet connections everything will be ok!

Unless I'm missing something I think on the MC lake would be much better lake (Tellico Lake)

Is this the place? Found limited pix on it.
http://www.rambomarine.com/events.html

TMC
01-12-2005, 01:51 PM
There is a good possibility of having an '05 reunion at the MasterCraft factory. Rambo Marine and other dealers have shown interest in having it at the factory. The first weekend in June is a tenative date. Nothing set in stone yet!!

bcampbe7
01-12-2005, 01:57 PM
That's it Leroy...
Rambo's lake would not be a favorable place to have a bunch of boats. It would be more of a boat parking lot than a ski lake. The Tennessee river runs right through Huntsville, which is about 20 minutes from Rambo Marine.
Tellico would be a sweet location. I have never been on that lake but have driven by it many times. Looks beautiful.
Maybe MasterCraft could provide a wireless connection on the lake... :D

atlfootr
01-20-2005, 07:56 PM
OK Guys! Listen Up :popcorn:

Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: How's it going with reunion with Rambo?

This just in from Scooter Rambo, himself.

Right now, it looks like Mcraft will have the southeast national reunion at the plant.

If so, we will probably not have one at our place because it is too close together.

Mastercraft is working on it right now and I should know for sure very soon.

Thanks, :toast:

Scooter
scooter.rambo@rambomarine.com

Professor
01-20-2005, 08:42 PM
Any idea of the event format? :cool:

bradamerry
01-20-2005, 09:03 PM
We still can all get together somewhere!

Leroy
01-20-2005, 09:33 PM
If they have it at the plant or close by on Tellico lake that lake is really nice I think, never been on it, but remember when they built the dam.

bradamerry
02-25-2005, 10:52 AM
Who is going to pull the Wildman in April, I will be in Alabama for the Nascar race. Can we please get to some threads that don't have something to do with swimsuits :rant: ! Don't make me post one of myself in a suit(speedo) :uglyhamme !

Leroy
02-25-2005, 11:11 AM
Morning Brad; Going to Aaron's 499 race? Dayona was a great one.

Hey, take some pix! ;)

bradamerry
02-25-2005, 11:12 AM
Morning Brad; Going to Aaron's 499 race? Dayona was a great one.

Hey, take some pix! ;)
Yes and I will take some pics!!

east tx skier
02-25-2005, 11:31 AM
We still can all get together somewhere!

I agree with Brad.

/see, Brad, people agree with you. :)

bradamerry
02-25-2005, 12:09 PM
I agree with Brad.

/see, Brad, people agree with you. :)
It was the speedo, wasn't it Doug :banana: !

east tx skier
02-25-2005, 01:58 PM
If you mean Airguide, then yes.

bradamerry
02-25-2005, 02:03 PM
If you mean Airguide, then yes.
Yes of course Doug. Sounds like maybe a small reunion at Greeson might be the ticket.

NeilM
03-30-2005, 05:43 PM
Ok.. small get-together... when? where's Greeson?

Cloaked
03-30-2005, 06:57 PM
$0.01
$0.01

bradamerry
03-30-2005, 07:01 PM
Ok.. small get-together... when? where's Greeson?
The 4th. Arkansas. April, Farmer, maybe MarkP, maybe Mag Red, Wildman and there could be more.... There will be a lot of MCs there.. :banana:

jayocheskey
04-19-2005, 04:00 PM
I don't want to invite myself, but do you guys know each other or is this a MasterCraft owner thing. Because I'd definitely like to come all the way from Texas. What can I say, I love the lake and being around other people who do too.

east tx skier
04-19-2005, 04:26 PM
This is, as far as I know, a MC owner thing.

SkiDog
06-25-2006, 01:01 PM
I was just doin' a lil surfing and came across this tread. Did ya'll ever pull this off? If so, I'd like to hear about it. :smile:

BriEOD
06-25-2006, 03:44 PM
No, it never materialized.

SkiDog
06-25-2006, 03:49 PM
No, it never materialized.

Damn, and it sounded like it was going to be fun!!!! Intrested in trying again?

SkiDog
06-25-2006, 03:51 PM
Brian, are you going to the reunion in Atlanta next month?

Jim@BAWS
06-25-2006, 09:42 PM
Prelimnary guess is that the SOUTHERN REUNION sponsered by Bay Area WaterSports will be the LAST WEEKEND in Oct ir the FIRST weekend in Nov at USA WATERSKI Headquarters in POLK CITY Florida.
We are in the final stages if planning and should release a FIRM date real soon. October is a HECTIC month. Dealer meeting Tampa boat Show and a wedding to attend. It will be the typical format
judging in ALL divisions. Full professional SKI show demos on the lake and for all of you who have never been the the WaterSki Hall of Fame and Museum FREE entry. Should be a great day.

Any input is welcome. Hope to see all of you there.

Jim@BAWS

PS Watch for entry blank here at TMCOWNERS.com

BriEOD
06-26-2006, 08:49 PM
No, I'm pretty bust presently. I'm actually doing some training in Brunswick.

BriEOD
06-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Prelimnary guess is that the SOUTHERN REUNION sponsered by Bay Area WaterSports will be the LAST WEEKEND in Oct ir the FIRST weekend in Nov at USA WATERSKI Headquarters in POLK CITY Florida.
We are in the final stages if planning and should release a FIRM date real soon. October is a HECTIC month. Dealer meeting Tampa boat Show and a wedding to attend. It will be the typical format
judging in ALL divisions. Full professional SKI show demos on the lake and for all of you who have never been the the WaterSki Hall of Fame and Museum FREE entry. Should be a great day.

Any input is welcome. Hope to see all of you there.

Jim@BAWS

PS Watch for entry blank here at TMCOWNERS.com

Keep us posted Jim. I will actually be available to attend this year. It is a miracle!

LakePirate
06-26-2006, 08:56 PM

You going Skidog?

What about you TMC#01?

Jim@BAWS
06-26-2006, 09:44 PM
BriEOD,

Same offer this year...Thanks for your service I OWE you one

reunion dues are on the house for you and your family

Jim@BAWS

SkiDog
06-26-2006, 09:58 PM
You going Skidog?

What about you TMC#01?

Damn right, I'll be there! Wedding or no Wedding! :D

LakePirate
06-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Damn right, I'll be there! Wedding or no Wedding! :D

I am going to try and make it.
Will have to wait and see, my social director will need to approve.

TMCNo1
06-27-2006, 09:12 AM
You going Skidog?

What about you TMC#01?

Unfortunately not, our daughter is expecting to deliver her baby around that week and I just found out we also have a family reunion on the 15th. I got to get to cleaning up the boat, waxing, polishing the underwatergear and ..........wait a minute,........... it's a family reunion, not a boat owner reunion!............... Nevermind!

BriEOD
06-27-2006, 11:50 AM
BriEOD,

Same offer this year...Thanks for your service I OWE you one

reunion dues are on the house for you and your family

Jim@BAWS
Thanks Jim. Barring a catastrophe will be there!! :dance:

SkiDog
06-27-2006, 08:12 PM
No, I'm pretty bust presently. I'm actually doing some training in Brunswick.

Brian, are you training out at FLETC?

atlfootr
07-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Here's a Lake Map of LANIER
LANIER LAKE MAP (http://www.lakesidenews.com/Map.htm)

My Compliments also included is a current list of numbers for present Lake level :toast:

Lake Lanier water level information can be obtained in several ways.

view the information online

CLICK HERE
Lanier Lake Level (http://water.sam.usace.army.mil/fc.htm)

call Corps of Engineers Office (770) 945-1466
Buford Dam Water release info

Call Corps of Engineers Office (770) 945-1467
Lake Lanier info

atlfootr
07-05-2006, 12:42 PM
Current Conditions ...

Striper & Bass Fishing (http://www.hnashfishing.com/index.html)

SkiDog
07-10-2006, 05:55 PM
I heard the other day that one of the guys heading to the Atlanta reunion this weekend is having his RIG shipped up there in a tractor-trailer! And I thought me stealin' a few plants for my display was a little overboard!:cool:

TMCNo1
07-10-2006, 06:35 PM
I heard the other day that one of the guys heading to the Atlanta reunion this weekend is having his RIG shipped up there in a tractor-trailer! And I thought me stealin' a few plants for my display was a little overboard!:cool:

:uglyhamme :uglyhamme :uglyhamme I wish I could say what I am thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BriEOD
07-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Brian, are you training out at FLETC?
Yes I am for the next 9 weeks and counting.

SkiDog
07-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Yes I am for the next 9 weeks and counting.
PM me and I'll give you my cell #. I am building a big project down the street from FLETC, maybe we can have lunch.

TMCNo1
07-11-2006, 05:46 PM
PM me and I'll give you my cell #. I am building a big project down the street from FLETC, maybe we can have lunch.

Watch out BriEOD, Skidog will take you to "Mama Chris's Soul Food and Chitterling Emporium"!

SkiDog
07-11-2006, 05:49 PM
Watch out BriEOD, Skidog will take you to "Mama Chris's Soul Food and Chitterling Emporium"!

At least it won't be Waffle house!

TMCNo1
07-11-2006, 06:04 PM
At least it won't be Waffle house!

Formally known as "Travelers Heaven"!
Don't eat there when we're at home, only when on the road, get's me fired up for the upcoming event!:eek:

SkiDog
07-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Formally known as "Travelers Heaven"!
Don't eat there when we're at home, only when on the road, get's me fired up for the upcoming event!:eek:
Whats that? Dropping the kids off at the pool! (If you catch my drift!)