PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Sacramento?

97Sammy
04-19-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm trying to buy a boat in Sacramento. Is there anyone that is willing to go look at this to see if the seller is legit? They claim to live in Roseville. I would be more than willing to pay a good fee for some help. I can't seem to find any truth the buyers or their info.Thanks Mike

JMann
04-19-2011, 05:25 PM
I live about an hour and a half from Roseville. I know there are a couple of people on here closer than me hopefully they will chime in. If you want PM me the link or contact info I will try to track them down maybe if they get a call from a local area code they will respond.

97Sammy
04-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Thanks Jmann. I called Nor Cal and got no help from them. I geuss I understand. I have talked to the sellers several times but my gut tells me there's a rat in this deal. I have a CF number off the boat if there's a way to see if he owns it or not. His wife claims she ordered a new Malibu. The Malibu dealer has no record. I would love for someone to help with the sale if I could. If it's a scam I sure don't need that.

JMann
04-19-2011, 06:03 PM
PM'd you and will call you tonight.

flyinryn
04-19-2011, 06:22 PM
Im In Sacramento, Could Head Out There Friday During Am Hours If Needed....

JMann
04-19-2011, 06:23 PM
There you go Flyin, help a fellow MCer out. I was going to try but I'm over an hour away.

Shoot Sammy a PM he will get right back to you.

97Sammy
04-19-2011, 07:01 PM
That would be "huge". I just spoke with the seller. I asked for Identification numbers and a copy of the title. If he can produce that. Maybe it's a lagite deal. They are really nice people. I would actually feel bad if it is a scam. They had it on CL and Ebay. So I geuss we wil see. I wll send my info over Flyinryn. I can't tell you how much this means to me. I just bought one in FL. Without seeing it. And it went great. Thanks again guys.

flyinryn
04-19-2011, 07:36 PM
Ok,
Sounds Good.

Are You On A Boat Buying Quest Right Now? You Just Bought On In Fl As Well?

If You Need Me To Do A Lake Test After The Purchase That Could Be Arranged As Well ;)

97Sammy
04-19-2011, 07:48 PM
I sent a p.m. The one in FL. Is a Sammy as well. 190 with 300 hrs. I hope to use that for my family. I have a wife that loves wakeboarding. And I have 2 boys. 6 and 4 that love the water. I was working with the seller in CA.When I bought the one in FL. When I told her I made a purchase she dropped her price 5K and I committed to buy that as well. In hopes to fix it up and sell it at my store. But things don't add up. So I need some help. My skiing buddy from 30 years ago owns all of the MC stores here in MI. He doesn't have very many older boats I could buy. So I looked elsewhere.

dtc
04-20-2011, 12:26 AM
I'll throw my hat in the ring of being able to try to help you out. I'm in the Greater Sacramento area and could look things over as well. Maybe even meet up with flyinryn and get our heads together on the assessment for you. PM me if I can help ...

flyinryn
04-20-2011, 12:40 AM
DTC i like the idea of meeting up..
specially for water test always need a third, just need to make sure 97sammy throws beer and gas money in.

ha...

97Sammy
04-20-2011, 11:41 AM
Beer and Bikini Babes on me! I have a offer to pull it to Michigan. Hopeing he can hook up to it today so I can secure the deal.

97Sammy
04-20-2011, 01:22 PM
I booked a transporter on uship. He will be there in the morning to make sure I have a boat when I wire the money. Thanks guys. I can't say how much your offers are appreciated. Enjoy your summer. And be safe. Mike

sand2snow22
04-20-2011, 02:09 PM
How much did it cost you to ship?

97Sammy
04-20-2011, 06:55 PM
$2K just a little under $1 a mile. Not cheap but I needed to get this deal closed. And get it on it's way so I can work on it. I have another one I bought in FL I need to get home also.

rjracin240
04-20-2011, 08:12 PM
How bout some pictures!!!!

Down here in Jacksonville Fl area if this is the region where I could help you out
PM me if you need some help.

97Sammy
04-22-2011, 03:00 AM
I have one north of Orlando I need hauled up to Mi. If know someone coming this way?

rjracin240
04-22-2011, 01:03 PM
I have one north of Orlando I need hauled up to Mi. If know someone coming this way?

Daughter will be going to School in Des Moines end of July will be driving up, know it is later in the year but could work if no other better offers!
Located in Jacksonville Fl area so not too far away from where your boat is.