PDA

View Full Version : 06 x2 tower racks

carter3272
04-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Hey everyone. I just bought my first mastercraft! Its an 06 X2. The previous owner didnt include the board racks:( I am looking for either the factory racks, or aftermarket racks that will fit my new tower. The tower is the zero flex flight tower. I would like to have the racks that swivel. Please help! Thanks all:D

Thrall
04-18-2011, 10:32 AM
Repo boat eh?
Uhhhh, you might find someone who stole them off of their boat before the bank took them or you can buy them at any dealer or Mastercraft by Design.

kskonn
04-18-2011, 01:45 PM
well I can see why he took them, they run about 2k for the set of racks if you want factory(which are by far superior to any other) good luck. the used market is pretty shallow for these products.

Brian B
05-02-2011, 09:09 PM
I also would like to outfit my zero flex with Mastercraft clamp racks. I dont necessary need them to swivel either. Any links or info regarding this retrofit?

Thanks

CardenFam
05-02-2011, 10:28 PM
You might get someone close to Texas Ski Ranch in New Braunfuls Texas to see if they have any salvaged ones left. I was there last year and they had a lot of damaged towers and windshields that they had taken off of some boats that were involved in the floods. I noticed some of the damaged towers still had racks on them. I didn't ask what they were going to do will them but its worth a shot.:cool: