PDA

View Full Version : 2011 X45 Stock Sound System???

bblomquist
04-11-2011, 10:55 PM
Well... This Thursday my wife & I will be taking delivery.... amazing how slow time crawls when your looking forward to something... (I love being a big kid)! I am curious as to the quality of the stock sound system. Four tower speakers and I had my 10" self powered (Amp Built In) Bazooka wired in up under the front bow area.... How does the stock system sound? And is there a place to hook up my I pod?

Thanks!!!

scott023
04-12-2011, 12:03 AM
Well... This Thursday my wife & I will be taking delivery.... amazing how slow time crawls when your looking forward to something... (I love being a big kid)! I am curious as to the quality of the stock sound system. Four tower speakers and I had my 10" self powered (Amp Built In) Bazooka wired in up under the front bow area.... How does the stock system sound? And is there a place to hook up my I pod?

Thanks!!!

The factory sound system is darn good. Really no reason to upgrade it unless you're going for a club type atmosphere on your boat.

You should have a Ipod cord in the glove box. Don't have pics, but it should be easy to locate.

Or
04-12-2011, 05:30 AM
you have a USB plug in the glove comp. connect your iPod to your usb cable and connect it. it's a plug and play connection...

Cmpdman
04-12-2011, 10:01 AM
The factory sound system is darn good. Really no reason to upgrade it unless you're going for a club type atmosphere on your boat.

You should have a Ipod cord in the glove box. Don't have pics, but it should be easy to locate.

It's a pretty good setup. I guess you can always add more powerful amps for the tower speakers. Are you going for a concert venue on your boat? I ski on smaller lakes & our stereo is probably the best sounding out there. iPod interface is in glove box- on the right side. In a 2011 you may have another one on the drivers side.