PDA

View Full Version : Summer Job teaching skiing and wakeboarding

SKIWAKESURF
04-01-2011, 02:31 PM
How goes it over here at waterski form?
My name is Paul,
and I am helping to recruit qualified waterski and wakeboard staff to work at summer camps all over the country. I have been teaching for over 7 summers and it is an experience I would never trade in the world.
The camps are located all over the US, and a lot of them are concentrated in New England (ME, VT, CT, NH, MA, NY, NJ, PA); but there are many in the midwest, south and west coast as well.
If you are over 19 and or completed or first year of college or university, mature, safe, fun and decent in watersports/boat driving please contact me asap.
Bennies' include but not limited.
Access to tournament ski and wakeboard boats (Mastercraft, Malibu, Nautique, Tige, etc)
Tons of ski or training time if you are competing .
No paying for gas (YOU GET PAID)
Meet other staff from accross the country and around the world.
Free room and board (you won't get rich, but will be able to SAVE; no rent, free food)
Often paid travel

If this intrests you, or someone you might know, shoot me an email vegaskistaff@hotmail.com
and please include a basic description of yourself, ski/wake/boating experience, and why you would be a good fit to work at a summer camp.
my name is Paul.
To clear up the questions that might come, i am recruiting for a company that is staffing MANY camps all over the country, it changes daily on which camps are currently seeking ski positions. So I can't tell you where you might end up, until later on in the application process.I can answer questions about what camp life is like, the good , the bad, the weird. Differen't camps run different programs, some 4 to 5 boats, some 1 of 2. I am looking for responsible people, if you can't get full time partying out of your system yet, this job is not right for you. This is the most fun you can have in one summer, but is not for every person. Email me with questions, or how to take the next step for this awesome job.
-Paul
vegaskistaff@hotmail.com

CantRepeat
04-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Is this SPAM?

JohnE
04-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Is this SPAM?

Doesn't appear to be to me.

CantRepeat
04-16-2011, 11:01 AM
Doesn't appear to be to me.

Just saw the two join dates is all. Endorsement of a job search by a new guy.

JLeuck64
04-16-2011, 11:31 AM
I saw the same type of post over on the showskier forum and didn't give it a second thought when it was posted here. Those camps survive because of the folks that help to keep them running.

CantRepeat
04-16-2011, 12:35 PM
I saw the same type of post over on the showskier forum and didn't give it a second thought when it was posted here. Those camps survive because of the folks that help to keep them running.

Then I hope they get many instructors and clients.