PDA

View Full Version : Need two MC speaker cans

Imawreck
03-31-2011, 12:33 AM
Hey guys...since it looks as though Market is down I thought I might catch someone's eye here. I just missed a set of MC tower speaker/lights that were on market up till last week (sold for $400) and am looking for anyone else that might be sitting on a pair? Please reach out and let me know. I might even consider them without the speakers since it seems Bullet speakers fit right in...but not looking to blow more than necessary out of the gates.
Thanks! email me at bretzer1@wi.rr.com

MasterCraftByDesign
03-31-2011, 02:05 PM
Hey guys...since it looks as though Market is down I thought I might catch someone's eye here. I just missed a set of MC tower speaker/lights that were on market up till last week (sold for $400) and am looking for anyone else that might be sitting on a pair? Please reach out and let me know. I might even consider them without the speakers since it seems Bullet speakers fit right in...but not looking to blow more than necessary out of the gates.
Thanks! email me at bretzer1@wi.rr.com

Hey,

I just shot you an email. Hopefully I can help you out!

Take care,

Jim D.
www.mastercraftbydesign.com
www.mastercraftboatsofchicago.com

UrbantuxTN
03-31-2011, 03:51 PM
I would be interested to know what you found for these? I am interested in two myself but can't really afford to blow 2k on a couple of speakers

Imawreck
03-31-2011, 09:52 PM
One of the guys here has his on ebay...so you can check there although I think he is asking way too much for them relative to what I've seen them go for on here. Depending on year/style, you can find them on this site in marketplace selling for $300-400 (no speakers) all the way up to $800 or more, but $500-600 is a good target "with" speakers. You could also reach out to Jim D (MasterCraft by Design) and see if he can't find you a pair that might be seconds/slightly imperfect cans. I'm having an old school tower built for my 197, so I'm still learning which cans might work best.

iplount
04-01-2011, 02:48 AM
I to am interested in some speaker cans and speakers without the lights for my 2008 x15. But I too have a hard time parting with 2K or more.

Xstreamws
04-01-2011, 03:51 AM
Guys,

Last year I set out to find the BEST tower speakers on the market. I have a 2004 X2 and I was tired or the 6.5" speakers in my MC OEM alum tower speaker cans with lights. All I wanted was to add an additional 2 to my tower. Beside the fact my MC dealer wanted $1200ea the sound quality was good but not the best.

Then I found Exile Audio XM7s. They are $899 for a pair go to www.exilecaraudio.com/products/xm7/

You wont be disapointed they are the cleanest, crispest sounding speakers I have ever heard on a boat tower and turns heads with just 2. Go to the web link above and click on the gallery and Mastercraft.

MasterCraftByDesign
04-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Sorry I couldn't find you a better deal at the moment! But we do have blemished items for sale from time to time, so feel free to shoot me a private message if you are looking for something in particular!

Thanks,

Jim D.
www.mastercraftbydesign.com
www.mastercraftboatsofchicago.com

erkoehler
04-02-2011, 01:04 AM
Call Quest Watersports in ottawa, il.....he may have some for sale. Not sure what his pricing is.

kal_dude
04-04-2011, 09:44 PM
i have one speaker can for an 05 06 for the 7.7" speaker, and the light in front of the can does that help?
kal
262-968-2514
414-801-0297 cell

CantRepeat
04-04-2011, 09:48 PM
i have one speaker can for an 05 06 for the 7.7" speaker, and the light in front of the can does that help?
kal
262-968-2514
414-801-0297 cell

Just a heads up, there are bots, like search engine spiders that go through website harvesting phone numbers and droping them in calling list. They are pretty smart so even typing out the numbers doesn't do much.

kal_dude
04-04-2011, 10:10 PM
thanks for the heads up, your bank sells your info too. i am not worried, i love telemarketers ;)