PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to MBD

kev88
03-30-2011, 01:38 PM
Just saved substantial $$$ by ordering tower parts directly from Mastercraft By Design - Appreciate Jim's help!

MasterCraftByDesign
03-30-2011, 02:28 PM
Just saved substantial $$$ by ordering tower parts directly from Mastercraft By Design - Appreciate Jim's help!

Hey Kevin,

Glad you are happy with our services. Your parts will ship out this afternoon.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help out.

Thanks,

Jim D.
www.mastercraftbydesign.com
www.mastercraftboatsofchicago.com

kev88
03-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Jim, thanks. Before you guys were around, the last time I had to replace this part I literally paid double your price!

JulioX2
03-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Too bad they don't offer more colors on the tower inserts. Tried getting a set for mine, but they don't offer it.

scott023
03-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Too bad they don't offer more colors on the tower inserts. Tried getting a set for mine, but they don't offer it.

I've only seen your color on two boats... must not be a huge demand for that yellow.

JulioX2
03-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Yeah, probably. I was hoping to pay extra if they could do a custom set for me, seeing how it's a mastercraft color. Maybe Jim D can pull some strings for.

scott023
03-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Yeah, probably. I was hoping to pay extra if they could do a custom set for me, seeing how it's a mastercraft color. Maybe Jim D can pull some strings for.

I'll give him a ring. :D

JulioX2
03-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Work your magic Scott!

MasterCraftByDesign
03-31-2011, 02:00 PM
Work your magic Scott!

Hi Julio,

I believe we spoke before. Were you looking for inlays and parts in the "Mellow Yellow" color?

I am perfectly happy to send your current parts to our powder coater to get stripped and done in whatever color you would like. But I would need an actual example of something that already has that color on it so I can match.

But of course, you would need to ship me whatever pieces you wanted done, as well as pay for the powder coating costs.

Let me know what you think,

Jim D.
www.mastercraftbydesign.com
www.mastercraftboatsofchicago.com