PDA

View Full Version : 2000 X Star interior questions - taller seat&

dmaxxx
03-28-2011, 08:51 PM
Just bought this super nice X last month. We are loving the boat and the fact that I recently moved to Austin, TX and can already go have fun on the water.

I am going to try and replace the vinyl on the seats and swim deck, that would make her look new!
Before I find a person to do that I need a taller seat. We like to surf behind boat a lot and you have to sit on feet to see over the bow, besides I just like sitting up high. Can I get a replacement cushion for the seat? Or is there a nice fitting "booster" that I can add to it that does not look lame? Thanks for any advice on this in advance. This is my 1st boat, Mastercraft all the way!!

X-1Texas
03-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Welcome to the forum. I have an 07 X-1, same hull as yours. We just bought it this winter. Looking forward to a good season on the lake.

Mine has the little booster cushion that flips up. In my other boat I always sat on my throwable cushion or a life jacket.

H20BOY
03-29-2011, 08:23 PM
2001 and up had the flip up seats. If replacing the interior you might be able to find a new seat.