PDA

View Full Version : Is there a limit to pictures in albums

rjracin240
03-25-2011, 01:03 PM
Wanted to do a pictorial tutorial in my albums, covering work such as replacing my manifolds etc. However I was unable to post any pictures to this tutorial. Written to TT twice asking for assistance with no reply...........SO is there a limit as to how many pictures you can post in a album and I have already reached this limit or am I just missing the ADD PICTURES button somehow?
Just trying to add some basic help with pictures in my album, any help to accomplish this would be appreciated.

ps tried doing this in a regular thread but found it to be a pain the back side since you are limited to number of pictures and then trying to narrate them was difficult.

coz
03-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Wanted to do a pictorial tutorial in my albums, covering work such as replacing my manifolds etc. However I was unable to post any pictures to this tutorial. Written to TT twice asking for assistance with no reply...........SO is there a limit as to how many pictures you can post in a album and I have already reached this limit or am I just missing the ADD PICTURES button somehow?
Just trying to add some basic help with pictures in my album, any help to accomplish this would be appreciated.

ps tried doing this in a regular thread but found it to be a pain the back side since you are limited to number of pictures and then trying to narrate them was difficult.

This place is lagging way behind the other forums when it come to a lot of things, especially pic posting. It's the only forum I know of these days that only allows 4 pics per post :rolleyes:

mayo93prostar
03-25-2011, 01:26 PM
rj, I just posted 9 pics in a new album. It said you can have up to 60 pics in an album. there are also file size and pixel limitations noted on the upload page. it worked for me, maybe try again or someone else will come along to help.

rjracin240
03-25-2011, 10:24 PM
rj, I just posted 9 pics in a new album. It said you can have up to 60 pics in an album. there are also file size and pixel limitations noted on the upload page. it worked for me, maybe try again or someone else will come along to help.

Thanks for the info I guess I have reached my limit on pictures in my album's. Kinda like my albums so next time I have several hours available I guess I will do mulitple post's on a thread. Thanks and nice looking boat in your album.