PDA

View Full Version : Major issue with Dealer, how do I contact anyone with MC

turbosdad
03-24-2011, 05:43 PM
I need someone to stand up and follow the MC "Philosopy" and "Core Values"

Phone numbers or e-mail contacts please.

scott023
03-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Turbo, knowing what said "major issue" is might help someone to point you in the right direction.

turbosdad
03-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Turbo, knowing what said "major issue" is might help someone to point you in the right direction.

Absolutely, however it's too early to disclose the issue. That time will come. I need someone in customer relations. Perhaps Tim Oxley or Scott Crutchfield.

bobx1
03-24-2011, 07:16 PM
The question Scott asked is appropriate. Is this a dealer problem (i.e. their work is crappy, slow, you feel you have been ripped off, etc.) or is this a Mastercraft problem and you think the dealer is not representing you properly or feeding you a line of crap (i.e. the dealer claims Mastercraft will not fix your gel coat under warranty and you think they should)?

Depending on the problem (and you may not want to hear this) the path of least resistance may be to find another dealer and see if they can help.

TX.X-30 fan
03-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Good luck with calling, sorry to hear you have issues.

MIskier
03-24-2011, 10:09 PM
Just call the main number and they will transfer you to whomever you wish to speak with. Tim is an extremely helpful person and will bend over backwards to help if he can.

JohnE
03-25-2011, 09:26 AM
You will have better luck with whatever the problem is if you don't discuss it here. At least not in any detail. Most problems are best resolved by working with a dealer.

Maristar210
03-25-2011, 04:35 PM
You can't expect a rousing level of support if you are not willing to share the problem.

Look it up yourself.

turbosdad
03-25-2011, 04:58 PM
You can't expect a rousing level of support if you are not willing to share the problem.

Look it up yourself.

I asked for contact numbers, not "a rousing level of support"

Check your Wheaties, man............

Age Fighter
03-25-2011, 04:59 PM

Look it up yourself.

Not sure that's very helpful to the OP -- who may in fact know he won't get "rousing" support until the issue is aired. He still may be wise not to air it -- at least at this time.

Not all MC dealers are the top quality type like some who participate in this forum -- and we all know many of them are top notch. There's a lot of MC dealers who simply carry MC as one of many brands and aren't what you and I would call "MC dealers" -- and yet they are the local dealer to many customers.

MasterCraftByDesign
03-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Turbo-

Give me a call. I just sent you an email with my contact info. Maybe I can help you out. But of course, I will need more detail as to what the issue is. We can discuss when you call.

Thanks,

Jim D.
www.mastercraftbydesign.com
www.mastercraftboatsofchicago.com

aaron.
03-25-2011, 05:06 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mastercraft+boats+phone+number

4th option down.
:rolleyes:

mayo93prostar
03-25-2011, 05:35 PM
as a little thread jack, the link has a pretty good history of Mastercraft company.

http://www.answers.com/topic/mastercraft-boat-company-inc-1

thatsmrmastercraft
03-25-2011, 05:49 PM
as a little thread jack, the link has a pretty good history of Mastercraft company.

http://www.answers.com/topic/mastercraft-boat-company-inc-1

Isn't a little thread jack the equivalent of being a little bit pregnant?:rolleyes::D

TallRedRider
03-25-2011, 06:55 PM
I think it is great that you have not aired your issue until you have exhausted all other reasonable paths. It is rarely helpful when someone comes on the forum with guns a blazin' when the dealer or company has not had all reasonable opportunity to resolve the issue.

Best of luck to get things resolved.

Good to see MBD stepping up to help.

Maristar210
03-26-2011, 01:19 PM
I asked for contact numbers, not "a rousing level of support"

Check your Wheaties, man............

You asked for contact number and then you listed the names of some people you could contact. You answered your own question. This thread is pointless.

Check your Wheaties?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA

CantRepeat
03-26-2011, 01:51 PM
You asked for contact number and then you listed the names of some people you could contact. You answered your own question. This thread is pointless.

Check your Wheaties?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAA

It's really not that pointless. It points out that of your 8k post you never have a point. :rolleyes:

Sugar on those wheaties please. :D

thatsmrmastercraft
03-26-2011, 01:58 PM
It's really not that pointless. It points out that of your 8k post you never have a point. :rolleyes:

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme

tex
03-26-2011, 02:50 PM
This thread is making me thirsty!

TX.X-30 fan
03-26-2011, 05:23 PM
Very nice offer MBD. I was so hoping this thread was going to gain legs it started off so promising.

Good luck Turbo, level is 665 so looks good for this summer.

TX.X-30 fan
03-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Maristar210 is obviously suffering from bracket envy.

Maristar210
03-26-2011, 05:29 PM

I'll put a banana in your Wheaties Tim:D

Maristar210
03-26-2011, 05:30 PM
Maristar210 is obviously suffering from bracket envy.

My brackets suck. Thought Pitt was the real deal......... wrong...:o

CantRepeat
03-26-2011, 06:29 PM
I'll put a banana in your Wheaties Tim:D

I'M OUT!! :D