PDA

View Full Version : Women's Outlaw vests...cheap!!

betsy&david Harrison
07-18-2005, 10:53 AM
I finally broke down and picked up bindings at Wiley's and the guy proceeded to tell me that he as Women's Outlaw vests very cheap. I have one and love it. When I say "cheap" I mean it. For about 20 to 30 bucks you can pick it up for the significant other and put it away for a gift...or just give it to her! ;)

sizzler
07-18-2005, 10:56 AM
i think womens vests should be outlawed.....full stop..... :cool:

already enuff flotation

Granite_33
07-18-2005, 11:05 AM
I finally broke down and picked up bindings at Wiley's and the guy proceeded to tell me that he as Women's Outlaw vests very cheap. I have one and love it. When I say "cheap" I mean it. For about 20 to 30 bucks you can pick it up for the significant other and put it away for a gift...or just give it to her! ;)
Did you buy an outlaw vest from them?

I thought I was getting one last week with the skis I bought and it was actually labeled a KD nepoprene when it showed up. I'm not gonna complain because like you said......cheap!! But it was not an outlaw vest.

betsy&david Harrison
07-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Did you buy an outlaw vest from them?

I thought I was getting one last week with the skis I bought and it was actually labeled a KD nepoprene when it showed up. I'm not gonna complain because like you said......cheap!! But it was not an outlaw vest.
No, I paid full pop for it a year ago. The guy told me they were Outlaws that had be missized. So, if you need an 8 order a 10. That would be really misleading if they are KD vests and not Outlaws. I wouldn't be too pleased with that outcome.

Granite_33
07-18-2005, 01:50 PM
No, I paid full pop for it a year ago. The guy told me they were Outlaws that had be missized. So, if you need an 8 order a 10. That would be really misleading if they are KD vests and not Outlaws. I wouldn't be too pleased with that outcome.

Yes, missized. He said Outlaw, I expected outlaw. Exactly why I had him ship it to me.

I dismissed the whole thought, though, since I figured he said "just like" an outlaw vest.........and I missed it. I am good at that. :D Interesting that you had the same conversation, though...... :mad:

Very misleading and not what I would expect for someplace that came recommended so highly.........and its a BIG difference between the Outlaw Vest and what we got.

Either way, my wife really likes the vest (KD) that they shipped us. And since she wasn't expecting anything to begin with(I bought it to surprise her) she's happy just the same.

$20 bucks, though..........purple and black too..........

parks_jr_55
07-18-2005, 01:59 PM
I just ordered 2 JetPilot vests off ebay and they were really cheap. Brand new for $50 when they retail for $125. The tags are still on them too.

They should arrive on Wednesday