PDA

View Full Version : WTB Barefoot Suit

pram
03-16-2011, 03:57 PM
To protect my giblets

medium or large

anyone have one that they aren't using anymore?

blakehardesty
03-16-2011, 03:59 PM
They seem hard to find used. I looked for a month or so before one popped up on ebay.

2RLAKE
03-16-2011, 06:47 PM
have you checked out the various barefoot websites to check the clearance rack? Ron Scarpa, footers edge, etc ... someone has one on clearance

Rockman
03-16-2011, 07:00 PM
Pram,

Check out St. Elmo Watersports...that's where I got mine and they were not even on clearance but at great prices...probably a large but I would not go any bigger than that for you. Mine are Mediums and fit just right.

2RLAKE
03-16-2011, 09:15 PM
i love my Eagle suit i got last year from Ron Scarpa ... even says Team MassterCraft

Laurel_Lake_Skier
03-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Pram,

Check out St. Elmo Watersports...that's where I got mine and they were not even on clearance but at great prices...probably a large but I would not go any bigger than that for you. Mine are Mediums and fit just right.

I think you'll have better luck at Lake Elmo.......:) They do have some KSO suits on clearance and you can get an extra 10% discount if you order soon (here's an email message I got from them last week)

This offer is exclusive to you, our email subscribers. However, you may pass this
information on to any one you know who needs quality water sports equipment and
appreciates one of the highest levels of customer service in the industry.

In order to take advantage of this offer, just mention it when you call or type
in coupon code: FINAL10 when checking out online. If you don't find what you are
looking for on our website, please contact us and we will make every effort to
find that item for you.

Rockman
03-16-2011, 10:32 PM
I think you'll have better luck at Lake Elmo.......:)

I stand corrected...;)

CruisinGA
03-17-2011, 08:55 AM
Contact Gordy Anderson- www.proactivefreestyle.com

I got a blemish Barefoot International suit and shorts from him last fall for MUCH less than you can find them online. Great service and great product. Hoping to get a boom through him this season.

Altfootr recommended him to me.

jason95gt
03-17-2011, 12:56 PM
I have an old BI shorty that has seen the water maybe a dozen times. It is from the 90's so it has the really cool bright colors and size Medium. Let me know.

pram
03-17-2011, 01:04 PM
excellent, thanks for the info

the hunt begins for a suit

anyone have a line on a manx? or copycat of a manx?

pram
03-17-2011, 01:05 PM
I have an old BI shorty that has seen the water maybe a dozen times. It is from the 90's so it has the really cool bright colors and size Medium. Let me know.

rockman says with my girth that I need a large :lol:

i like the idea of the colors though so they can find my body easier

thanks for the offer though

JLeuck64
03-28-2011, 02:28 AM
http://www.showskiers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3574

These just showed up over on the show skiers forum.

JohnnyB
03-30-2011, 01:12 PM
I've got an older Bare BF shorty that I picked up as a spare. Red with yellow sleeves and black legs. $100 and its yours.