PDA

View Full Version : Shout out!

tex
07-18-2005, 11:00 AM
Just wanted to give a shout out to SteveO. He took me and my 5 year old out on his sweet 209 on Sunday. Great afternoon! He also got introduced to the joys of driving some freestyle jumping and barefoot deeps for the 1st time. He came through like a champ!

Anybody else need to give some shout outs today?

BriEOD
03-12-2006, 08:51 PM
I wanted to give a "shout out" to Michael Crowson (MrCrowson).

Michael,

I had a blast out on your X7 Saturday. Thanks for re-aquainting me with Lake Tarpon and for the Slalom, Wakeboard, Kneeboard and Foot'n runs. We could have used slightly smoother water for those foot'n runs though! ;) But, it was a rush and we hit 88 degrees!! I'll catch up with you when I get back from Bama'.

PS--Don't let Erkle bend my boom next weekend, borrow one from Jim! :D

erkoehler
03-12-2006, 08:53 PM

Michael,

I had a blast out on your X7 Saturday. Thanks for re-aquainting me with Lake Tarpon and for the Slalom, Wakeboard, Kneeboard and Foot'n runs. We could have used slightly smoother water for those foot'n runs though! ;) But, it was a rush and we hit 88 degrees!! I'll catch up with you when I get back from Bama'.

BriEOD, did he give you my message?

BriEOD
03-12-2006, 08:54 PM
No. We were to busy ripping it up and scoping out the bikinis. :headbang:

erkoehler
03-12-2006, 08:57 PM
No. We were to busy ripping it up and scoping out the bikinis. :headbang:

How was the X7 for the footin? Did you do any deeps?

What about the water temp? Still need a wetsuit?

BriEOD
03-12-2006, 09:04 PM
How was the X7 for the footin? Did you do any deeps?

What about the water temp? Still need a wetsuit?
How do you think it was? It is the PS 197. Helloooo! McFly!!! It was freakin' awesome.

No deeps, that isn't hard enough. I jumped out of a tree fort 20 feet up in front of a restaurant. We were trying to pick up babes. It worked to. We had a beer with Paris Hilton later. :toast:

erkoehler
03-12-2006, 09:07 PM
How do you think it was? It is the PS 197. Helloooo! McFly!!! It was freakin' awesome.

No deeps, that isn't hard enough. I jumped out of a tree fort 20 feet up in front of a restaurant. We were trying to pick up babes. It worked to. We had a beer with Paris Hilton later. :toast:

Well EXCUSE me....

BriEOD
03-12-2006, 09:10 PM
The boat is fabulous. While I didn't do any deep water foot'n starts (boom & it was in a good chop), I'm sure it has plenty of power to get you right on up. I popped up like nothing on my stick. The water right now is about 73. We were all in suits. Actually, I was in my drysuit (all my other suits are packed up). You being a northerner may not need a suit.

He's got a great boat and is a really good guy. You should be all set.

erkoehler
03-12-2006, 09:11 PM
The boat is fabulous. While I didn't do any deep water foot'n starts (boom & it was in a good chop), I'm sure it has plenty of power to get you right on up. I popped up like nothing on my stick. The water right now is about 73. We were all in suits. Actually, I was in my drysuit (all my other suits are packed up). You being a northerner may not need a suit.

Sounds good....I can't wait to get back on the water :)

I am bringing a full suit for under the barefoot suit, but might bring the dry suit as well. We'll see.....

I'll be sure to put a good bend in that boom for ya....

Hoosier Bob
03-12-2006, 09:14 PM
I think there is another thread that should have explained the response our little aggitated friend would post! He is Brieod and for that we will walk on eggshells! ;) I am lit and lighting all around me!The boat is fabulous. While I didn't do any deep water foot'n starts (boom & it was in a good chop), I'm sure it has plenty of power to get you right on up. I popped up like nothing on my stick. The water right now is about 73. We were all in suits. Actually, I was in my drysuit (all my other suits are packed up). You being a northerner may not need a suit.

BriEOD
03-12-2006, 09:14 PM
Don't waste your time with a dry suit. I was actually getting hot. I saw a few people wakeboarding with no suits. Michael wore a shorty.

mitch
03-12-2006, 09:40 PM
LMAO Brian! This one *and* the 73 degree w/ a drysuit post. We don't even put on a wetsuit until it drops to 65. ;)

BriEOD
03-12-2006, 09:49 PM
LMAO Brian! This one *and* the 73 degree w/ a drysuit post. We don't even put on a wetsuit until it drops to 65. ;)
I'm happy to entertain you Mitch.

Hey, I didn't have access to my wetsuit and it 73 is a tad chilly. :D

mrcrowson
03-13-2006, 08:15 AM

Michael,

I also had a blast, I wish also it was not as choppy. I want you to know that for as long as I held on to that BOOM I am now paying for it, now I know why it is called a BOOM! We will have to do it again when you get back.

Take it easy Brian see you when you get back.
MC

Leroy
03-13-2006, 08:36 AM
I'll remember this one for a long time!:uglyhamme

The water right now is about 73. We were all in suits. Actually, I was in my drysuit (all my other suits are packed up).

BriEOD
03-13-2006, 09:08 PM
I also had a blast, I wish also it was not as choppy. I want you to know that for as long as I held on to that BOOM I am now paying for it, now I know why it is called a BOOM! We will have to do it again when you get back.

Take it easy Brian see you when you get back.
MC
Michael,

I just wanted you to know that I am also really, really sore. I bet Kris is as well. It sucks getting old! :D

BriEOD
03-13-2006, 09:08 PM
I'll remember this one for a long time!:uglyhamme
Hey, what can I say? All of my other suits are in storage.

atlfootr
03-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Hey BarefootOz .... call me :rant:
I lost your # last week :uglyhamme

BarefootOz
03-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Hey BarefootOz .... call me :rant:
I lost your # last week :uglyhamme

I'll e-mail it to you... :)

tex
04-02-2006, 09:56 PM
A big shout out to the boys at Texas Mastercraft. Picked up my boat yesterday after having new steering cable and the new rudder installed and wow is it nice!

atlfootr
04-04-2006, 12:13 AM
erkoehler - heads up brother .... check previous post
re:40 cent stamp :rant:

atlfootr
04-16-2006, 01:37 AM
erkoehler - heads up brother :rant:
I don't see it...
See, erkle ...
I told I saw one!
They caught this female on the other side across the lake from us, it was a female and measured 7' 7" 150lbs.
BTW, it's NOT the one I saw in the weeds! :noface:

We saw it later in the day, a second time!

SteveO
04-29-2006, 11:46 AM
Had the chance to meet Big Mac at a conference yesterday. Great guy. If I am ever in the area, I'll give you a shout. Always fun to meet fellow MC owners who share other mutual interests

tex
06-13-2006, 12:27 AM
Hey, I just wanted to give a big shout out to my Ms. Life with me right now cannot be fun. She is cooking, cleaning, working, and basically doing everything around here but wiping my ars. Now I know why I chased her so hard to just get a date with her back in the day!

Hoosier Bob
06-13-2006, 12:34 AM
Nice to have Tex! I get a cold and mine runs off to the mall! You have a major debt to repay my brother! :D

tex
06-13-2006, 12:44 AM
Her idea of repaying and mine are 2 different things!

Hoosier Bob
06-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Well, actually your idea is not really repaying! Understand you are a great guy but no Don Juan! ;) Better stick to vehicle maintenance! :D Her idea of repaying and mine are 2 different things!

tex
06-24-2006, 12:43 AM
A Huge Shout Out to Jimmy and Justin at Texas Mastercraft. They took care of us on late notice for our tournament. It is great to have a great dealership in town!!!!!

pkskier
06-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Tex, just left TMC, Jimmy gave me a tour of their new service facility. You're right its great to have a dealer that takes care of business the way they do.

tex
06-29-2006, 02:13 PM
7 service bays!

atlfootr
07-16-2006, 03:56 PM
A Huge Shout Out to JohnnyB, WAKE UP MAN
Check your PM's .....

atlfootr
09-13-2006, 11:16 AM
Huge Shout Out Richardsoncd
WAKE UP MAN
Check your EMAIL and PM's .....

atlfootr
11-13-2006, 07:31 PM
Huge Shout Out ROCKMAN

Check your PM's .....
http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/mc2006/images/buttons/edit.gif (http://www.tmcowners.com/teamtalk/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=241834)

tex
11-18-2006, 10:05 PM
I created this thread so that we could express the greatness of our MC friends. Right now I feel a need to express the greatness of several people. First to jlf for all that her family is going through. You are strong and will be better. Second to all of us MC'ers who have fostered such a great community that she feels so comfortable that she can go to us with this issue. I love this place!

trickskier
12-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Hey Footr, clean out you PM box!!!

atlfootr
12-07-2006, 10:50 AM
okie dok, first I need to go to the boat brbck 8p

atlfootr
12-07-2006, 11:55 AM
back now, so I guess I need to clean out my box :rolleyes:

tex
12-07-2006, 03:16 PM
I wanted to give a big shout out to and the folks at Texas Mastercraft! They have been great to us(Metroplex Ski Club) and it's nice to have them as friends! Now all of you go buy holiday crap from them!

Jesus_Freak
12-15-2006, 05:33 PM
I created this thread so that we could express the greatness of our MC friends. Right now I feel a need to express the greatness of several people. First to jlf for all that her family is going through. You are strong and will be better. Second to all of us MC'ers who have fostered such a great community that she feels so comfortable that she can go to us with this issue. I love this place!

Isn't that da truth. You guys are amazing. Above is a prime example.

I was reminded of my enormous appreciation for this forum when I walked into my local dealer the other day to ask a question about something (was near there anyway, figured I would drop in). The guy gave me the cheesiest answer possible and then tried to sell me a new boat :confused: .

There are simply too many people to shout out. You know who you are...so any emails, PMs, and responding to posts. Thanks.

atlfootr
12-28-2006, 10:12 AM
Huge Shout WAKESPORT ...
We'll all ( locals from the board) hookup while your here
:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

wakesport
01-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the hospitality while we were down there. We just got back last night. Cleaned the boat today. Now it's all put away for a three month rest.

Huge Shout WAKESPORT ...
We'll all ( locals from the board) hookup while your here
:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

BriEOD
01-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Quick "Shout Out" for Jim@BAWS. He was gracious enough to invite me down today to tour the new BAWS location and was a terrific host to my daughter Brianna and I. They have some serious inventory and even a twin screw Mari 280. Brianna "oogled" over a PS 190 Stars and Stripes with the 8.0L.

Jim, thanks again for the hospitality and Brianna put on the t-shirt you gave her as soon as we left the parking lot. That was very kind of you, thanks. I'll try and pop in more frequently now that I know you are only about 6 miles up the road or so.

Additionally, Jim was able to confirm for me that UMP and Ms. UMP had on some "jewlery." Furthermore, Jim was able to confirm for me that Ric really is a moody "chick" who hangs out on TT. :D (Kidding, Kidding)

Leroy
01-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Did I miss somethang???

Quick "Shout Out" for Jim@BAWS. He was gracious enough to invite me down today to tour the new BAWS location and was a terrific host to my daughter Brianna and I. They have some serious inventory and even a twin screw Mari 280. Brianna "oogled" over a PS 190 Stars and Stripes with the 8.0L.

Jim, thanks again for the hospitality and Brianna put on the t-shirt you gave her as soon as we left the parking lot. That was very kind of you, thanks. I'll try and pop in more frequently now that I know you are only about 6 miles up the road or so.

Additionally, Jim was able to confirm for me that UMP and Ms. UMP had on some "jewlery." Furthermore, Jim was able to confirm for me that Ric really is a moody "chick" who hangs out on TT. :D (Kidding, Kidding)

BriEOD
01-12-2007, 10:38 PM
Nah, I was just trying to stir Don up a bit.

tex
06-03-2007, 07:47 PM
Just got home from the wakeboard tour stop at Texas Mastercraft! Big shout out to Jimmy, Todd, Jeff, and the rest of the cats at TM for taking care of my crippled ars and putting on a great event. My almost 7 year old got mashed trying to catch a shirt thrown into the crowd. He got knocked down in the mud and suffered a bloody lip. The cat that caught it saw what happened to him and gave the shirt to him. Somebody else saw it too and brought him over another shirt. He recovered well! Good people!!!!!!!!!!!! Good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steveo-Go buy a new boat from Todd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tex
10-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Big kudos to Brazos Bum for hosting the Fall '07 Testosterone Weekend at his place. The river was awsome and a great time was had by all.