PDA

View Full Version : Reset my post counter

AR Footer
07-24-2004, 01:59 PM
PLEASE!!!! I would like to have my post count from the old board board on the new board. It must be an ego thing but I like being an Enthusiast.

Thanks

BriEOD
07-24-2004, 03:08 PM
Did Doug put you up to this? :D

east tx skier
07-24-2004, 05:10 PM
Patience grasshopper. ;)

Emailed TTAdmin about this earlier this week. He is making some final adjustments to the board, and will post an announcement for us to send him a private message about resetting our count.

AR Footer
07-24-2004, 06:10 PM
No one had to put me up to it I just have a big ego :D when it comes to my MasterCraft, ah heck, probably about everything. It was just kind of neat being an enthusiast over a newbie. I struggled hard to attain enthusiast status and want to keep on building. Heck, I waited 16 years to be able to buy my first boat because it HAD to be a MasterCraft. I woulddn't settle and now that I have one I wouldn't trade. Hate to start over on my posts.

Can't wait for my private message to arrive.

MarkP
07-26-2004, 11:46 AM
Thanks Doug,

I didnít hear about that. I feel bad for TT Admin after he posts that. He may be swamped for a while.

east tx skier
07-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Yeah, he's a gentleman and a scholar for letting us do it.

jake
08-03-2004, 05:37 PM
Doug: you may want to stick with your new count. It may exceed your old count before TTAdmin gets around to changing it. Or should they be added together........?