View Full Version : Tower Mirror Suggestions

03-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Hello, I have a New Dimensions Tower (1 7/8") and I am interested in getting an aftermarket tower mount mirror for it. There are several models out there and I wanted to get your input on selection criteria and your experiences. I thought a quick release may be a nice feature but not sure how they hold up over time and if they mount solidly when attached. Also since the NDT is 1 7/8" and most tower mirrors are universal I assume that I end up with a big rubber insert between the clamp and the tower, not sure if that is how they accommodate the different tower diameters.

Please let me know what you think?

03-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Why not one from ND?

03-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Cant, I e-mailed CLONG@NDT and he said they don't sell mirrors for their towers. That was my preference as well but apparently that option is not available.

03-12-2011, 02:17 PM
The one you see with the quick release is a Mastercraft part, your dealer should be able to get for you. I tried a couple others and ended up with that one, and its not much more expensive than the other choices. It was the only one that I could mount in a usable location and still be able to fold down the tower with the mirror attached. I don't use the quick release, but it is a solid mount point so doesn't cause any issues. It ends up mounting on the lower tower leg.