PDA

View Full Version : That's It!

Huskie05
03-09-2011, 04:08 PM
My wife told me that is it! If I put one more MasterCraft sticker or decal on the car or truck she would strangle me! She said the DAMN boat is not even here yet!
I told her if she refers to it one more time as the DAMN boat, she would be talking to my attorney.
Starting to feel real now, 7 days and I get to see her in the drive way…..

03geetee
03-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Oh now thats a nice time!

JTR

D3skier
03-09-2011, 04:10 PM
My wife told me that is it! If I put one more MasterCraft sticker or decal on the car or truck she would strangle me! She said the DAMN boat is not even here yet!
I told her if she refers to it one more time as the DAMN boat, she would be talking to my attorney.

I never plastered the car with MC stickers but after about 5 years of owning the boat and just fighting to even get the wife to go that's all she would say is damn boat this damn boat that blah blah blah.... needless to say after breaking my shoulder last year the damn boat is up for sale (not that it's the boats fault by any means)

Ski-me
03-09-2011, 04:24 PM
Maybe you should try putting one of these stickers on......it might help!:uglyhamme

Huskie05
03-09-2011, 04:32 PM
Maybe you should try putting one of these stickers on......it might help!:uglyhamme

Nope, played football at Northern Illinois University. Huskies!!!!!! I have several Huskies on the truck.
Wife was only teasing, married to the best girl on the planet.

2RLAKE
03-09-2011, 04:32 PM
I think i have stickers on just about everything ... my truck, corvette, her Yukon, laptop, frig at work, iPhone ... i love stickers

2RLAKE
03-09-2011, 04:33 PM
I know someone who even puts MC stickers on his rental cars

Huskie05
03-09-2011, 04:35 PM
I know someone who even puts MC stickers on his rental cars

that person is sick, but I like it....

Jerseydave
03-09-2011, 06:23 PM

Sounds like the wife is on thin ice....tell her to chill :D

2RLAKE
03-09-2011, 08:27 PM

We were skiing at Whistler a few years ago and when we got into his rental SUV there was a nice shiny MC sticker ... it did or course make the SUV look much better

I wonder what Hertz did?

cbryan70
03-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Nope, played football at Northern Illinois University. Huskies!!!!!! I have several Huskies on the truck.
Wife was only teasing, married to the best girl on the planet.

Did you graduate in 05 from NIU?

Huskie05
03-09-2011, 09:52 PM
We were skiing at Whistler a few years ago and when we got into his rental SUV there was a nice shiny MC sticker ... it did or course make the SUV look much better

I wonder what Hertz did?

half of the people don't speak english at the lot drop off, most likely nothing...

G-Star
03-09-2011, 11:39 PM
half of the people don't speak english at the lot drop off, most likely nothing...

Half?? Sounds like a good day. ;)

Huskie05
03-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Did you graduate in 05 from NIU?

1991, I am an old guy, kinda. But I have a kick *** boat now.... so that makes me young and in charge.

Muttley
03-10-2011, 03:22 PM
7 days and I get to see her in the drive way…..

The wife or the boat?

aaron.
03-10-2011, 04:06 PM
^^^hahaha awesome

TallRedRider
03-10-2011, 04:31 PM
1991, I am an old guy, kinda. But I have a kick *** boat now.... so that makes me young and in charge.

Yes, indeed. Livin' the dream!

Huskie05
03-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Yes, indeed. Livin' the dream!

you know it Doc

Hrkdrivr
03-10-2011, 04:53 PM

Back in the day, when we could get away with it, we used to put our squadron sticker on any airplanes we saw on the ramp when we were away from home plate...we called it "zapping" their ride...you should see how hard a crew chief will work to get a sticker from a different squadron off HIS airplane!! :D

Huskie05
03-10-2011, 05:14 PM
Back in the day, when we could get away with it, we used to put our squadron sticker on any airplanes we saw on the ramp when we were away from home plate...we called it "zapping" their ride...you should see how hard a crew chief will work to get a sticker from a different squadron off HIS airplane!! :D

I have put a few very funny bumper sticks on friends cars, stuff that I should not post here but you get the drift. Its all fun and games until I look at the back of my truck and notice a sticker that has been there for a while, not cool......

TX.X-30 fan
03-10-2011, 05:23 PM
I have put a few very funny bumper sticks on friends cars, stuff that I should not post here but you get the drift. Its all fun and games until I look at the back of my truck and notice a sticker that has been there for a while, not cool......

Rainbow sticker??:D

Huskie05
03-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Rainbow sticker??:D

you guessed it, hysterical if you ask me, especailly when the guy I play the prank on is a phob about it...

Eric2010MCX2
03-10-2011, 10:49 PM
I had already ordered an mc license plate and sticker for the back window of the new truck before it had even been made!

Huskie05
03-11-2011, 06:26 AM
I had already ordered an mc license plate and sticker for the back window of the new truck before it had even been made!

you and me both. I have MC badge on my truck for a month, boat is not even here yet.

Eric2010MCX2
03-12-2011, 05:40 PM
you and me both. I have MC badge on my truck for a month, boat is not even here yet.

I did the same thing on our last truck!

TX.X-30 fan
03-12-2011, 06:37 PM
you guessed it, hysterical if you ask me, especailly when the guy I play the prank on is a phob about it...

We did it for months at one job site, very funny when they show up the next day with it still attached. Lithium grease under the door handle is good for a laugh too. Pretty funny to see grown men do a full inspection of their truck before they leave....:D

Cmpdman
03-13-2011, 10:56 AM

How many days left???? Better than christmas morning! Did they get all the parts in? I'll probably get mine mid April .

Huskie05
03-13-2011, 12:41 PM
How many days left???? Better than christmas morning! Did they get all the parts in? I'll probably get mine mid April .

The boats ships tomorrow am, Monday! Will send pictures when she gets here.