PDA

View Full Version : Barefoot International's Pro x Series Bimini Demo

dski12
03-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Although I have followed TT for many years and have learned a tremendous amount about my boat, 1994 Prostar 190 LT1, this is my first post.

Within the last couple of years I moved from NY to Fla and like many other boaters, a bimini is a must in the summer heat. The only problem for me was that I did not want to drill any holes in my Mastercraft. I was on TT researching what other TT members have done and saw the Barefoot International's Pro x Series Bimini. It looked kind of cool in the photos but I had many questions. I called Mike Seipel at Barefoot International and he told me to give Lane Bowers at The Footers Edge a call and he would help me out. We had a great talk on the phone and Lane thought it would be a great idea to do a video on the Rag Top Bimini. Within a couple of days he posted this great video so I can see how it works. I for one will be buying one for my boat and wanted to share this video with TT. So check it out and if you like it give Lane a thanks from the Mastercraft community.

www.BestBimini.com

josepcedwards
03-07-2011, 11:00 PM
I really like them! I would also like to have one on my boat. I just think the price is a little high for me.

Sullivan
03-07-2011, 11:23 PM
Although I have followed TT for many years and have learned a tremendous amount about my boat, 1994 Prostar 190 LT1, this is my first post.

Within the last couple of years I moved from NY to Fla and like many other boaters, a bimini is a must in the summer heat. The only problem for me was that I did not want to drill any holes in my Mastercraft. I was on TT researching what other TT members have done and saw the Barefoot International's Pro x Series Bimini. It looked kind of cool in the photos but I had many questions. I called Mike Seipel at Barefoot International and he told me to give Lane Bowers at The Footers Edge a call and he would help me out. We had a great talk on the phone and Lane thought it would be a great idea to do a video on the Rag Top Bimini. Within a couple of days he posted this great video so I can see how it works. I for one will be buying one for my boat and wanted to share this video with TT. So check it out and if you like it give Lane a thanks from the Mastercraft community.

www.BestBimini.com

The link does not work for some reason. I'd really like to see this.

Table Rocker
03-07-2011, 11:43 PM
The link does not work for some reason. I'd really like to see this.Try this one:
http://vimeo.com/20758640

Sullivan
03-08-2011, 12:49 AM
Hey that is a cool video he did for you. Better pony up now!