PDA

View Full Version : Ballast Tank GAUGES

Grantx15
03-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Where could I buy the three gauges for the ballast tanks??

KnoxX2
03-04-2011, 11:56 AM
What do you have there now. I have the Gauges but no tanks now so we could trade!

Thrall
03-04-2011, 12:45 PM
Great Lakes Skipper has a bunch of MC instrumentation, look them up or their fleabay store.

Grantx15
03-05-2011, 10:19 AM
What do you have there now. I have the Gauges but no tanks now so we could trade!

HAHA i dont know about that, but you can have my KGB tank since thats cracked (a whole other issue and thread)
right now i have the three switches to power my three tank pumps. but i have to gauges to tell me the level of each tank, i just have to wait untill they over fill out the side to tell me when they are full.

And as for great lakes i checked them out and they dont have the gauges. they have what i have now. just the switch pannel

Thrall
03-07-2011, 10:00 AM
Just saw some on ebay yesterday. They were red background like my 06 though. $29.95 each.

KnoxX2
03-07-2011, 10:08 AM
HAHA i dont know about that, but you can have my KGB tank since thats cracked (a whole other issue and thread)
right now i have the three switches to power my three tank pumps. but i have to gauges to tell me the level of each tank, i just have to wait untill they over fill out the side to tell me when they are full.

And as for great lakes i checked them out and they dont have the gauges. they have what i have now. just the switch pannel

Take a Pic of your panel and let me know. I have the panel with the gauges and don't need them!

Grantx15
03-08-2011, 09:00 AM
oh ohh haha i thought you ment trade my tanks for your gauges lol. ok yeah that would be awesome! i will take a pic of my pannel today and send it to you. its off a 2007 X-15 is this the same size as what you have?

Grantx15
03-08-2011, 09:47 PM
http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/picture.php?albumid=411&pictureid=2737

here ya go KnoxX2
do your gauges have the wires that go to the tank sensors as well?

KnoxX2
03-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Looks like we have a winner!!! The gauges are set up so you can just plug in the wire harness and go. I dont think I want to try and split the wires in the harness.

Grantx15
03-09-2011, 12:04 AM
awesome. do you have a picture of your gauge panel?
so yeah if yours will fit in my boat and vice versa then hell ya lets swap them out haha.
only thing im wondering about is wires.. off my tanks i have the harness but the wires on that harnes ar only a few inches long. they dont go all the way up to where the gauges would be. thats why im wondering if you have harnesses from each gauge that would connect to each tank if u had them.

Grantx15
04-14-2011, 08:00 AM
i am still looking for a ballast switch panel with gauges, does any one know where i could find this??