PDA

View Full Version : Getting interesting in New Hampshire

captain planet
03-01-2011, 05:56 PM
CONCORD, N.H. -- A House committee held a hearing Tuesday on a bill that would make it a sexual assault for an airport screener to touch or view a person's breast or genitals without probable cause.

The bill (HB628-FN) includes anyone working as a security agent of the federal, state, or local government, and includes touching or viewing with a "technological device."

The bill states "discussing or possessing a copy of the Constitution, discussing the security apparatus of an airport, being on the premises of an airport, possessing an airplane ticket or any other type of ticket for access to mass transportation, driving a motor vehicle on a public way, or ownership of firearms" should not be considered probable cause.

Anyone convicted of the offense would be classified as a tier III sex offender. Tier III sex offenders are registered for life and must remain on the public list of sex offenders.

I love the fact that it says that "discussing or possessing a copy of the Constitution should not be considered probable cause". Really? You can't discuss the Constitution when you are in line at the airport? What is going on? :mad:

flipper
03-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Really it cracks me up. If they want to play with my nuts to make the plane safe for everybody, have at it. Saying they can't just tells terrorists where they can hide stuff to sneak it on the plane. I would like to have the choice of who searches me though. :D

2RLAKE
03-01-2011, 07:17 PM
you mean the big old security guy with large hands?

Skipper
03-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Politicians, nothing but over-paid, corrupt, boy-loving liars. If you want to make the plane safe keep the terrorists, nut-cases, and drunks out of the airport. Feeling them up at the airport just makes them happy terrorists.

2RLAKE
03-01-2011, 07:19 PM
my wife bought our kids pocket copies of the Constitution for Xmas, maybe i should carry one too ... i do have a concealed carry permit, do a need another permit to carry the Constitution?

hbomb
03-01-2011, 07:25 PM
own worst enemies........ 10 years later everyone is still patriotic about September 11.............
just remember what your security screening was like that day!!!!!!!!!!! because if it was any good September 11 would be just another day on the calendar!
we are being over run by political correctness and it is about time we all grew some balls and stood up to these insignificant pieces of dog crap!

2RLAKE
03-01-2011, 08:01 PM
amen to that

TX.X-30 fan
03-01-2011, 08:27 PM
own worst enemies........ 10 years later everyone is still patriotic about September 11.............
just remember what your security screening was like that day!!!!!!!!!!! because if it was any good September 11 would be just another day on the calendar!
we are being over run by political correctness and it is about time we all grew some balls and stood up to these insignificant pieces of dog crap!

Those guys would have walked through just like they would today. The TSA has not stopped anything but good people, what is going on at airports is bizarre at best.

I love to see how easily the sheep in this country freely give up their rights.

TX.X-30 fan
03-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Really it cracks me up. If they want to play with my nuts to make the plane safe for everybody, have at it. Saying they can't just tells terrorists where they can hide stuff to sneak it on the plane. I would like to have the choice of who searches me though. :D

That is the fallacy right there, they make nothing safe by having granny take her shoes off.

The terrorists are laughing in their caves at us.

Skipper
03-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Usually the sheep are upset about the actions taken to protect them. Surprising that there is not a huge public out-cry over security measures at the airport. Keep me safe, but don't carry guns or inconvenience me at all, that is the code of the sheep.

Try to board a plane in Isreal. They have figured out how to keep the killers off the planes.

TX.X-30 fan
03-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Usually the sheep are upset about the actions taken to protect them. Surprising that there is not a huge public out-cry over security measures at the airport. Keep me safe, but don't carry guns or inconvenience me at all, that is the code of the sheep.

Try to board a plane in Isreal. They have figured out how to keep the killers off the planes.

Do they pat down grannies??

Skipper
03-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Nope.............................................. .........

captain planet
03-02-2011, 10:03 AM

I'm on the fence about them fondling me, kind of perverse I know :rolleyes:, but when they want to fondle my kids is when the rediculousness (if that is a word) of this comes to light and I lose my sense of humor. :mad:

Actually, I'm firmly off the fence, there is no need to fondle me. It's pointless and they are just getting us used to being searched at their will any time they please.....all in the name of security. It's bullsh**!

captain planet
03-02-2011, 10:04 AM
my wife bought our kids pocket copies of the Constitution for Xmas, maybe i should carry one too ... i do have a concealed carry permit, do a need another permit to carry the Constitution?

I've got mine right here with me. I guess I should be searched since I'm carrying it.

captain planet
03-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Those guys would have walked through just like they would today. The TSA has not stopped anything but good people, what is going on at airports is bizarre at best.

TX......I hope you are sitting down.....but I 100% agree with you.

j2nh
03-02-2011, 01:11 PM
Once the 67,000 TSA agents are unionized they will be permanent fixtures of our Government. Won't matter what the threat is or where it comes from they will be there. No discipline, no getting rid of the bad ones, just a paycheck and a pension out of your pocket.
FYI
A 43-year old TSA agent named Minneta Walker was arrested at Buffalo's Niagara International Airport on Tuesday for helping a drug dealer get past security.
Two TSA workers at New York's JFK airport copped to stealing nearly $40,000 from passengers in February.

Skipper
03-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Some border patrol agents get paid a million dollars for one night's work (look the other way - let that truck pass). It is not a far reach to imagine that TSA slugs are vulnerable as well.

captain planet
03-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Some border patrol agents get paid a million dollars for one night's work (look the other way - let that truck pass). It is not a far reach to imagine that TSA slugs are vulnerable as well.

No kidding. They can't be getting paid much. The turn over rate has been reported to be pretty high for those jobs.

Double D
03-02-2011, 03:39 PM

Looks like TX was right.... Box Cutters through JFK. Someone should be fired.... :o

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/02/passenger-boards-plane-boxcutters-new-yorks-jfk-airport/?test=latestnews

captain planet
03-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Looks like TX was right.... Box Cutters through JFK. Someone should be fired.... :o

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/03/02/passenger-boards-plane-boxcutters-new-yorks-jfk-airport/?test=latestnews

Oh no...not the dreaded box cutters! Those things bring down entire airplanes!!! :rolleyes:

shepherd
03-04-2011, 03:17 PM
CONCORD, N.H. -- A House committee held a hearing Tuesday on a bill that would make it a sexual assault for an airport screener to touch or view a person's breast or genitals without probable cause.

Anyone convicted of the offense would be classified as a tier III sex offender. Tier III sex offenders are registered for life and must remain on the public list of sex offenders.

Politicians should at least be familiar with the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constititution. I don't see how they could enforce this law against any federal employee who is doing his job. More likely, it's just a publicity stunt by the N.H. politicians who don't have anything constructive to do.

TX.X-30 fan
03-04-2011, 03:55 PM
TX......I hope you are sitting down.....but I 100% agree with you.

Knock 1 off my bucket list..................:D

ddanenberger
03-04-2011, 04:00 PM
I am the type that really doesn,t care one way or the other, but it is getting out of hand. I just flew through Cleveland where they now have the new x-ray machines...no big deal. When I went through they asked if I had something in my back pocket.. I said yes and pulled out my boarding pass. Since the machine picked up the boarding pass, I got a full pat down. 1 hour and 10 minute to get through security over a boarding pass... come on.

TX.X-30 fan
03-04-2011, 04:09 PM
I am the type that really doesn,t care one way or the other, but it is getting out of hand. I just flew through Cleveland where they now have the new x-ray machines...no big deal. When I went through they asked if I had something in my back pocket.. I said yes and pulled out my boarding pass. Since the machine picked up the boarding pass, I got a full pat down. 1 hour and 10 minute to get through security over a boarding pass... come on.

I say we fly naked, even though the winter months may be somewhat embarrassing........

bcampbe7
03-04-2011, 04:23 PM
I say we fly naked, even though the winter months may be somewhat embarrassing........

I would have to part my hair differently. :uglyhamme

captain planet
03-04-2011, 04:32 PM
I would have to part my hair differently. :uglyhamme

WOW........that just brings up disturbing mental images. :purplaugh

ddanenberger
03-04-2011, 04:58 PM
didn't I see on the news some woman tried that and got arrested?

shepherd
03-04-2011, 07:00 PM
didn't I see on the news some woman tried that and got arrested?

I'd ask to see the pics, but for some reason I'm thinking I don't want to. :noface: