PDA

View Full Version : Boat Insurance

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
02-28-2011, 05:57 PM
I have '89 TS 190. Any thoughts on what kind of coverage and which company is best. Thanks for the input.

saberworks
02-28-2011, 06:09 PM
I had an 89 Prostar 190 and insured it through american family for less than 300 a year (including comprehensive and collision). They were good at taking my money but never made a claim so can't talk to that.

duckguy
02-28-2011, 06:25 PM
I love my State Farm, I would just stay away from progressive and Geico

east tx skier
02-28-2011, 06:28 PM
I use Voyager Marine. Recommended at being friendly about taking my money, but not too much of it, on an agreed value policy.

Mgboyd25
02-28-2011, 06:30 PM
I am not an inurance expert but does everyone have uninsured boaters coverage?- to protect from all the:confused: others out there who are not insured

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
02-28-2011, 06:37 PM
I have progressive right now but ends at the end of the month

Mgboyd25
02-28-2011, 06:39 PM
I use Motorists because I got a good deal for having my truck insurance with them as well
Came in a lot lower than progressive but I believe that was the main reason

Cmpdman
02-28-2011, 06:45 PM
Allstate- Because with the home, cars, toys, etc. combined, it was a fairly good price. However, I have never made a claim on the boat. But, we did just make a claim on my teenage sons car...

It would be interesting to hear from some people that have made claims & how it went.

Double D
02-28-2011, 06:49 PM
I love my State Farm, I would just stay away from progressive and Geico

My boat is covered by Progressive. They covered my gelcoat damage from the storm with no questions asked and my equipment is included. I pay $174 a year.

2RLAKE
02-28-2011, 07:31 PM
ski safe is who i use ... i have full replacement value as well

also good to make sure you have an umbrella insurance policy ... as things are today, it makes sense to have an umbrella policy as you just never know ...

ahhudgins
02-28-2011, 07:47 PM
I am not an inurance expert but does everyone have uninsured boaters coverage?- to protect from all the:confused: others out there who are not insured

My wife is also my insurance agent. We were looking over our policies this past week trying to cut costs and I noticed that we have uninsured boaters coverage. I wanted to drop it but she refuses. We boat/ski on a small lake compaired to most, and there has only been one accident in almost 30 years so I feel that the odds of being in an accident are very, very small, and even smaller that the other boater would be uninsured. The dam that feeds our lake is from Smith Mountain Lake and they have accidents (deaths) almost monthly due to the heavy traffic. If I were boating on SML, I would definitely have the uninsured coverage, but I don't see the need for it at our lake. My wife pays the premiums on the vehicles so I let her get as much insurance as she wants. :D

Huskie05
02-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Allstate- Because with the home, cars, toys, etc. combined, it was a fairly good price. However, I have never made a claim on the boat. But, we did just make a claim on my teenage sons car...

It would be interesting to hear from some people that have made claims & how it went.

I have been with State Farm forever, homes, cars, boats, and bikes. Had one claim on the boat, hit a log, tore out the out drive gears. No issues, paid the deductible, they fixed it right away. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. It's true, never ever had any issues, even with the kids learning to dirve. When getting insurance, get someone good, then nothing to worry about. The nickels you will save with a sub-par insurance you will most likley have to pay out of the pocket when they start ribbing you about your claim.

ahhudgins
02-28-2011, 08:06 PM
I have been with State Farm forever, homes, cars, boats, and bikes. Had one claim on the boat, hit a log, tore out the out drive gears. No issues, paid the deductible, they fixed it right away. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. It's true, never ever had any issues, even with the kids learning to dirve. When getting insurance, get someone good, then nothing to worry about. The nickels you will save with a sub-par insurance you will most likley have to pay out of the pocket when they start ribbing you about your claim.

I won't name names, but this is VERY TRUE. I hear the horror stories from wife on a daily basis. You get what you pay for. Just call "The General!";)

east tx skier
02-28-2011, 08:12 PM

A lot must depend on the agent. Our previous home owners had a horrible time with one of our local State Farm agents over a pretty routine claim. Allstate in the years to come would cover a similar claim my family made with no hiccups in the process.

cbryan70
02-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Not sure why someone said to stay away from progressive. They have a great boat owners policy....I have heard a lot of good things about them from the tournament fishermen. I had boat US for my boat and just changed as to the company I sell for now.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
02-28-2011, 09:32 PM
Progressive is getting to expensive 550 a year for me, not looking for cheapest but also customer support, in my exp with progressive c.s.has been ok

thatsmrmastercraft
02-28-2011, 09:46 PM
I have Boat U.S. and just read an email from them that they now have Diminishing Deductibles and a new Watersports Package.

Diminishing Deductibles - starting NOW for all Boat Policyholders!
If you've been claims-free this year, you are automatically receiving the benefit of our new Diminishing Deductibles. With this year's renewal, your initial deductible will drop by 25%. And each subsequent year you remain claims-free, we'll drop it another 25% until it reaches $0.

BoatU.S. Insurance Announces
NEW Package of Coverages Exclusively for
Your Watersports Equipment!

Get in gear with the latest enhancement now available from BoatU.S. Insurance -- all the protection you need for your watersports equipment in one convenient package! Whether you dive, ski, wakeboard or hook up your inflatable for a tow, our new Watersports Package provides up to $5000 in Actual Cash Value coverage for your equipment PLUS:

* Increased Medical Coverage -- Now $5000 per incident -- for your boating related injuries. Additional peace-of-mind should you incur an injury on the water.

* Automatic Tournament Coverage

* Entry Fee Reimbursement for competitive Wakeboarders or Waterskiers -- should a claim cause you to miss or withdraw from a competition.

MakeMineaS&S
02-28-2011, 10:09 PM
I've got USAA for my cars and renters, but they don't do boats, bikes, ATVs, etc, but they farm that out to Progressive, so I use them for my bikes. Quite happy with them so far, and since it's USAA by proxy, if Progressive gives me a hard time, I can call USAA and get it sorted. Their CS is pretty dang good.

Looking to insure mine this year and I'll give Progressive a look, but I'll also look around, since I've never bought boat insurance before.

rocket71
02-28-2011, 10:12 PM
I had Ski Safe (Geico). I had one claim and it went smoothly but they asked me to do everthing from run my boat around to get estimates to also filling out forms for them.

I have Progressive now. I have had a string of bad luck and am very glad I had them. The claims process was way easy. I ran up on a rock reef and tore the bottom up a bit. They sent someone to me and wrote an estimate. When I chose my shop and let them know they called the shop to make sure their estimate was correct. When it wasn't they wrote a supplement. It was a great process.

Either way....you must get "agreed value" coverage. Accept nothing less.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
02-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Based on this info it can go either way for insurance companies, going to call around tomorrow only thing I know is I'm not sticking with progressive. Thanks guys

j4rowell
03-01-2011, 10:23 AM
My boat is covered by Progressive. They covered my gelcoat damage from the storm with no questions asked and my equipment is included. I pay $174 a year.

Full coverage????? Wow... I'm at $420 a year for full coverage on my 09 x2 @ 65k in coverage with State Farm

Double D
03-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Full coverage????? Wow... I'm at $420 a year for full coverage on my 09 x2 @ 65k in coverage with State Farm

Yes. I checked it this morning. I think mine is the 50K coverage and I have Uninsured Boaters coverage as well with a $2000 for ski equipment and a $500 deductible. My agreed upon value of the boat is $17,000 which in this economy is a good number for a 1994 PS 205.

Per Year cost = Currently at $174 and it might have gone up a slight bit after by $4,500 damage claim back in 2007. :(

CantRepeat
03-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Yes. I checked it this morning. I think mine is the 50K coverage and I have Uninsured Boaters coverage as well with a $2000 for ski equipment and a $500 deductible. My agreed upon value of the boat is $17,000 which in this economy is a good number for a 1994 PS 205.

Per Year cost = Currently at $174 and it might have gone up a slight bit after by $4,500 damage claim back in 2007. :(

I hear Geico is giving 20% discounts if you give them "naming" rights to you boat! :D:D

meotoole
03-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Ski Safe was recommended by my dealer. They were about $150 cheaper than State Farm/Am Fam for my '05 X-10. No claims yet though.... I second the umbrella policy.

boyd
03-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Maybe I am not responsible?? I have been a boat owner for over 22 years. Never have I had boat insurance. But then again, I've never had "full" coverage on a vehicle. I've never paid over 5k for a vehicle and never over 11k for a boat. I've always paid cash for both of them. The only thing I can think of, that I would need boat insurance for is someone getting hurt. I only pull it 50 yards to the ramp. I know I could hit a stump etc.... I guess that is a chance I take. So far I am ahead of the game..... 22 years X $250 per yr. premium = $5500. I know all that could be wiped out with one accident. Am I living "on the edge". Anyone else not have insurance ?

Boyd

bobx1
03-01-2011, 11:10 AM
For the ACLU and Move-On.org fans.......

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/peterlewis.asp

Double D
03-01-2011, 11:15 AM
For the ACLU and Move-On.org fans.......

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/peterlewis.asp

Ugh... :( It's never easy...

blakehardesty
03-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Maybe I am not responsible?? I have been a boat owner for over 22 years. Never have I had boat insurance. But then again, I've never had "full" coverage on a vehicle. I've never paid over 5k for a vehicle and never over 11k for a boat. I've always paid cash for both of them. The only thing I can think of, that I would need boat insurance for is someone getting hurt. I only pull it 50 yards to the ramp. I know I could hit a stump etc.... I guess that is a chance I take. So far I am ahead of the game..... 22 years X $250 per yr. premium = $5500. I know all that could be wiped out with one accident. Am I living "on the edge". Anyone else not have insurance ?

Boyd

Not a chance. People get hurt to easy doing watersports.

boyd
03-01-2011, 12:08 PM
After reading my own post, I think I'm going to look into some insurance. Probably worth a couple hundred a year.

djkslc
03-01-2011, 08:16 PM
I own an insurance agency and I just had a check pass through my office for 100K on a boat claim. A guy we had insured with Foremost (owned by Farmers) on his boat was pulling his teenage daughter and her friend on a tube. They hit the wake and flew off and the friend ruptured her spleen and had to be airlifted out. Girl is ok, but could have died. Medical bills add up fast.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
03-01-2011, 08:38 PM
ForeMost insurance is who I got a quote from today, 100,000 in full coverage with a 12000 agreed value includes trailer towing And some other perks prices 330 a year, besides I have farmers for my home, geico and progressive were well above thats figure, going to call safe ski and boat us tomorrow.

ahhudgins
03-01-2011, 09:00 PM
After reading my own post, I think I'm going to look into some insurance. Probably worth a couple hundred a year.

Insurance is one of those things that you pay for and hope you never use. If you don't want to cover the loss of your boat, no big deal. As djkslc said, MEDICAL costs can add up quickly. If a person gets injured in or behind your boat, the FIRST thing his insurance company will want to know is "Who owns the boat?" You could end up with no boat, no house, and no truck after a lawsuit. That's when you are glad that you paid the few hundred dollars a year. I know that I'm over insured due to my wife being my agent. I asked her if I was covered in the event of a pterodactyl attack? She said I was covered.
I had to google the spelling on that one.:D

east tx skier
03-01-2011, 11:29 PM
ForeMost insurance is who I got a quote from today, 100,000 in full coverage with a 12000 agreed value includes trailer towing And some other perks prices 330 a year, besides I have farmers for my home, geico and progressive were well above thats figure, going to call safe ski and boat us tomorrow.

Give Voyager in Dallas a call. My policy is agreed value for 17k boat motor and trailer, with all the other stuff that gets thrown into these policies. No layup. Underwritten by progressive and less than $300 per year ($270 iirc).

daverbeck
03-01-2011, 11:40 PM
I have been using BoatUS based on cost. Never had a claim with them so I do not know how well they handle claims.

NatesGr8
03-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Been using progressive, best part is they take off $50 a year for every year i don't make a claim!

Double D
03-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Been using progressive, best part is they take off $50 a year for every year i don't make a claim!

Hmmm.. I don't remember seeing that on mine. I will need to check.

boyd
03-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Great news on boat insurance. I have all my insurance through Farm Bureau. I have a 92 prostar 205. If I insured it at 12k it would cost $231 with a $250 deductable. Here is the best part. If I just wanted to protect the people on the boat he can put a rider on my home owners, that covers people on the boat, for only $43. That's right forty three dollars. Glad you guys brought it to my attention. Kind of funny though ..... he said "why would you want to insure a 92 model boat for 12k, you will have to bring it in and let us take pics to insure a boat that old for that price". The 43 dollars is a no brainer, I'm still thinking about the 231. But hey, a new prop would cost that much if I hit anything.

*Thank you guys for bringing all this to my attention.

Boyd

Double D
03-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Great news on boat insurance. I have all my insurance through Farm Bureau. I have a 92 prostar 205. If I insured it at 12k it would cost $231 with a $250 deductable. Here is the best part. If I just wanted to protect the people on the boat he can put a rider on my home owners, that covers people on the boat, for only $43. That's right forty three dollars. Glad you guys brought it to my attention. Kind of funny though ..... he said "why would you want to insure a 92 model boat for 12k, you will have to bring it in and let us take pics to insure a boat that old for that price". The 43 dollars is a no brainer, I'm still thinking about the 231. But hey, a new prop would cost that much if I hit anything.

*Thank you guys for bringing all this to my attention.

Boyd

Its obvious he doesn't know these types of boats. Not sure of the condition of your boat but 12K sounds about right in this economy... IMO

Well at least you have me covered if I'm ever in the area and ride with you... :)

j4rowell
03-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Another intersting topic would be personal gear coverage. I redid my policy yesterday:

65k in coverage with $250 deductible
5k in personal equipment coverage with $100 deductible

Annual cost about $480.

If any of my wakeboards/surfboards/handles get stolen out of my boat at night I just pony up $100 and it's all good. Plus hearing these guys get their covers stolen makes me worried. Also anyone is covered if they drive my boat with my consent.

helton333
03-02-2011, 05:50 PM
you get what you pay for - here's the biggie - State Farm will pay for freeze up - ask your insurer if they will do that. I had this exact situation with State Farm - buddy had Farmers - I got paid, he didn't - State Farm isn't cheap, but at claims time, they pay.

Duane D
03-02-2011, 05:54 PM
you get what you pay for - here's the biggie - State Farm will pay for freeze up - ask your insurer if they will do that. I had this exact situation with State Farm - buddy had Farmers - I got paid, he didn't - State Farm isn't cheap, but at claims time, they pay.

I agree completely. I used to work for an insurance company handling claims and I have kept State Farm as my insurance company the whole time. IMO there is no one better at taking care of their customers and paying for covered losses without issue.

east tx skier
03-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Another intersting topic would be personal gear coverage. I redid my policy yesterday:

65k in coverage with $250 deductible
5k in personal equipment coverage with $100 deductible

Annual cost about $480.

If any of my wakeboards/surfboards/handles get stolen out of my boat at night I just pony up $100 and it's all good. Plus hearing these guys get their covers stolen makes me worried. Also anyone is covered if they drive my boat with my consent.

Check your policy carefully. Sometimes, that equipment protection requires that you be present when the equipment is stolen. In other words, you didn't leave it in the boat unattended.

ahhudgins
03-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Check your policy carefully. Sometimes, that equipment protection requires that you be present when the equipment is stolen. In other words, you didn't leave it in the boat unattended.

Also, you might not want to turn in a claim for something that is only slightly above your deductable. If you can pay it out of your pocket, it may be worth it in the long run. After one or two small claims your rates may go up a little bit each year.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
03-02-2011, 08:28 PM

I've been with progressive for 10 yrs and never had a $50 discount and never had made a claim

rholmes
03-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Seriously..... we are at 5 pages on this? How many times does this topic get covered every year....

j4rowell
03-03-2011, 01:07 AM

Also, you might not want to turn in a claim for something that is only slightly above your deductable. If you can pay it out of your pocket, it may be worth it in the long run. After one or two small claims your rates may go up a little bit each year.

I did. It's covered anytime.

Each board is list about $500 plus boots @ about $300+ MSRP. On average there's 4-6 boards in the boat (Generally just chuck a couple one the dock when boarding). There's a pretty good chance if someone's stealing a board they're not stealing just one. And even at just one 800 plus tax is IMO not just above my deductible. Plus the majority of the time it's a comprehensive claim, often not changing your premium.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
03-03-2011, 10:40 PM
called Boat US they did not return my call
called Safe Ski they dont do policies on agreed value so there out

called Voyager they were by far the nicest insurance people I have ever talked to
100,000 in protection, 12,000 in agreed value no layup, trailer medical everything for less 200 bucks a year thanks east tx skier
I will be going with voyager

cbryan70
03-03-2011, 10:49 PM
May want more then 100k of bod injury. I think I have 500k. Most boat policies are single limit. So lets say god forbid you get in an accident and have 4 others on board you have a total of 100k of coverage....not much if someone gets seriously injured. Usually bumping it up to 300 or 500k will be a minimal amount and you will be protecting yourself and your assets

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
03-03-2011, 10:53 PM
good suggestion ill revise my quote with her tomorrow

cbryan70
03-03-2011, 10:59 PM
good suggestion ill revise my quote with her tomorrow

Glad I could help.

j4rowell
03-04-2011, 11:06 AM

What is meant by "freeze up"?

east tx skier
03-04-2011, 11:25 AM
called Boat US they did not return my call
called Safe Ski they dont do policies on agreed value so there out

called Voyager they were by far the nicest insurance people I have ever talked to
100,000 in protection, 12,000 in agreed value no layup, trailer medical everything for less 200 bucks a year thanks east tx skier
I will be going with voyager

Great, glad I could help. The funny part is you'll still be writing checks to Progressive.

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
03-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Great, glad I could help. The funny part is you'll still be writing checks to Progressive.

Thats would be funny but she said its underwriten by Ace insurance.

MCwake
03-04-2011, 07:09 PM
For boat insurance, one of the best out there is Boaters Insurance Agency. Lifetime Agreed Value policy, on top of that you get replacement coverage on the boat for the first 5 years and if its a 2011 model or newer with an Indmar, you get a 5 year engine warranty through Indmar included in the policy. Killer rates too. Can't beat that!

http://www.indmar.com/News/IndmarFactory5.pdf

j.mccreight@hotmail.com
03-04-2011, 09:58 PM
May want more then 100k of bod injury. I think I have 500k. Most boat policies are single limit. So lets say god forbid you get in an accident and have 4 others on board you have a total of 100k of coverage....not much if someone gets seriously injured. Usually bumping it up to 300 or 500k will be a minimal amount and you will be protecting yourself and your assets

Revised my quote to 300,000 its now 202

east tx skier
03-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Thats would be funny but she said its underwriten by Ace insurance.

Mine started off as ACE and was switched to progressive after about two years. They have been easy to deal with. Again, never made a claim. That's the real test.

Jeff Lyman
03-05-2011, 12:16 PM
You guys got me thinking. Just opend my Progressive policy on my 93 PS seems high compared to what I see here. Total $ 531 per year with 500k liability to cover my Umbrela minimum, comp and collision 246. and uninsured boaters 94. all with a agreed value of 14,500. and 250 deductible. Nothing in the disappearing colume. Sounds high to me, time to call Voyager and US boat?

FYI to my fellow MC'rs, I deal in the repairs of vechiles with insurance companies 500 times a year and know them all to well and there legal departments. May I suggest NEVER fall in love with your insuracne co they dont fall in love with you only your premiums! They ALL have one interest in mind NOT TO PAY OUT MONEY PERIOD! Never Never use the insurance suggested shop unless many referals approve. Never Never use a repair shop under contract or on a program with that insurance company PERIOD! You will no when you ask by the expression on there face and the double talking starts in. I'm in court every month and insurance companies are the defendants attempting to srcrew there claiments, insureds and repair shops. Our record is over 95 % wins or settelements out of court, that alone says something. BEWARE PLEASE !

Nothing here against agents they just sell the stuff, but make them work if you have a claim.

ctjahn
03-05-2011, 08:35 PM

Ditto....to Progressive. We will see how it goes.
Purchased through an independent agent...
Cj

davidstan
03-06-2011, 04:11 PM
I have a claim in with Progessive and will report back on how it goes.

sand2snow22
03-29-2012, 01:25 AM
I have a claim in with Progessive and will report back on how it goes.

How did it go?

Looks like my insurance company, Western Marine got bought out. Jacked my rates $75/year which isn't terrible but more than it used to go up......? I'll start shopping tomorrow...

Latin Flyer
03-29-2012, 09:04 AM
Good thread, i have a question also, for the first time I have a loan on my toy, 2012 X2 (it was way out of my league but) I use to pay around $400 a year on my other $15k boat, but this one is around $1,000, any comments?

mikeg205
03-29-2012, 09:40 AM
On my '95 I pay $90 per year for $300K for liability and medical payments etc. No collision/comprehensive....Statefarm... Stated value for collision a great idea if the boat would be valued more...

JohnE
03-29-2012, 09:46 AM
I switched from ski safe to Boat US a year or two ago. It was slightly cheaper, no layup, and (iirc) it pays a set amount of $65,000 if there is a loss.

Tri4X2
03-29-2012, 11:12 AM
I went with Boaters just last year. They have been great and the rates are cheap on a new boat.
For boat insurance, one of the best out there is Boaters Insurance Agency. Lifetime Agreed Value policy, on top of that you get replacement coverage on the boat for the first 5 years and if its a 2011 model or newer with an Indmar, you get a 5 year engine warranty through Indmar included in the policy. Killer rates too. Can't beat that!

http://www.indmar.com/News/IndmarFactory5.pdf

aquaman
03-29-2012, 11:44 AM

I use Progressive as well.....their rates and terms seem as good as any.
I have had a couple of phone conversations w/their staff and they were always agreeable and helpful.

no, i do not work for progressive. :rolleyes:

sand2snow22
03-29-2012, 02:08 PM
Boaters just came in $180 less ($315) for the same limits ($500k). Looks like I will be switching...

LittleFuss
03-29-2012, 04:47 PM
I have progressive...high limits...I have my cars and home with USAA...only they dont cover boats anymore so I am referred to Progressive by USAA...I have my 1997 PS 190 & 16' go-Devil Insured with them...about $300 a year...

-V-
03-29-2012, 05:41 PM
I have progressive...high limits...I have my cars and home with USAA...only they dont cover boats anymore so I am referred to Progressive by USAA...I have my 1997 PS 190 & 16' go-Devil Insured with them...about $300 a year...

I too have progressive through USAA as well. The only bad thing is I think thier rates are a little high. I pay about $362 a year. This is what I have;

Coverage & Premium Information

Maste

BODILY INJURY & PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY $25.00
BI $25,000 EACH PERSON - $50,000 EACH ACCIDENT
PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY - $10,000 EACH ACCIDENT
UNINSURED BOATERS $9.00
$25,000 EACH PERSON - $50,000 EACH ACCIDENT
COMPREHENSIVE $750 DED AGREED VALUE $160.00
AGREED VALUE $25,000
COLLISION $750 DED AGREED VALUE $160.00
AGREED VALUE $25,000
DISAPPEARING DEDUCTIBLE INCL
WRECKAGE REMOVAL INCL
MARINE ELECTRONICS DED $500 INCL
TRAILER DED $250 INCL
FUEL SPILL LIABILITY INCL
$1,000 REPLACEMENT COST PE $250 DED $8.00
COASTAL NAVIGATION 75 NAUTICAL MILES INCL
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE INCL
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premium by Watercraft $362.00
Total Policy Premium $362.00

By the way if anyone sees something wrong with this please let me know, I am no expert in baot ins.

LaRue
03-29-2012, 06:55 PM
we combine ours with homeowners. Premium $250, $250 deductible. 20K value on boat and accessories

Tri4X2
03-29-2012, 06:57 PM
Have USAA myself, called them last year and they told me about progressive. They guy on the phone was a boat owner himself and also told me to check out Boaters. GOD i love USAA!!!

Fast50dad
07-23-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm a USAA guy that had progressive. Boat US helped me go from $630 down to $300. Thanks TT!