PDA

View Full Version : Hey Tampa gang

whitedog
02-25-2011, 04:57 PM
I'll be in Tampa next week for business. I have afternoon's and evenings free. Looking for suggestions for dinner and nightlife. Will have the wife and another couple along.

Thanks in advance.

trickskier
02-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Oyster Catchers - On the Causeway!

SkiDog
02-25-2011, 09:17 PM
Mon's Venus!

trickskier
02-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Charley's Steak House, Shula's Steak House, The Columbia Restaurant in Ybor City.

milkmania
02-28-2011, 10:16 AM
Mon's Venus!
+1

looks like a fun place

whitedog
02-28-2011, 10:47 AM
Mon's Venus!

Looks like fun, will have to save for another trip. Could get me in trouble with the wife, she's tagging along this trip.

SkiDog
02-28-2011, 05:44 PM
Looks like fun, will have to save for another trip. Could get me in trouble with the wife, she's tagging along this trip.

TAKE HER!;)

MIMC
02-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Oh how I miss the MON's! Definitely a place to visit time and time again! I'll second Ybor - always good time there as well! All this talk - I think I need to get my arse back to Tampa. :rolleyes:

SkiDog
02-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Oh how I miss the MON's! Definitely a place to visit time and time again! I'll second Ybor - always good time there as well! All this talk - I think I need to get my arse back to Tampa. :rolleyes:

Come back for the Tampa Boat owners reunion the weekend of May 7th:)

milkmania
02-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Come back for the Tampa Boat owners reunion the weekend of May 7th:)

well, you didn't tell me Mons Venus was on the venue :mad:

trickskier
02-28-2011, 10:13 PM
well, you didn't tell me Mons Venus was on the venue :mad:

It will be if you bring the Limo --- :D

uncleboo
03-01-2011, 03:59 AM
I recommend Bern's Steakhouse. I make it a point to go there everytime I am in Tampa.

trickskier
03-01-2011, 01:55 PM
I recommend Bern's Steakhouse. I make it a point to go there everytime I am in Tampa.

I agree!!! Be sure to ask for a tour of the kitchen after dinner then go to the dessert room!

Jim@BAWS
03-02-2011, 08:01 AM
Mon's Venus!

Eddie has his owner personal thrown there

He has BREAKFAST, Lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and a bedtime story there!

It is a full service restaurant. You may never want to go home

That is what I have been told at least

MIMC
03-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Jim -

How far from Lutz, FL will the Tampa reunion be? I would love to bring my MC down for the reunion - bit much of a drive from MI for a weekend! I would stay with my cousin (and best bud) in Lutz - that is why I ask. I'm seriously considering coming down for an extended weekend. Haven't met any of you guys before - but from what I've read on many threads, I'm sure it will be a good time! My cuz is a life long member of the Mon's! :) I'll keep checking back for details on the reunion! Thanks!

MIMC (Lee)

dpeters
03-03-2011, 12:23 PM
Jim -

How far from Lutz, FL will the Tampa reunion be? I would love to bring my MC down for the reunion - bit much of a drive from MI for a weekend! I would stay with my cousin (and best bud) in Lutz - that is why I ask. I'm seriously considering coming down for an extended weekend. Haven't met any of you guys before - but from what I've read on many threads, I'm sure it will be a good time! My cuz is a life long member of the Mon's! :) I'll keep checking back for details on the reunion! Thanks!

MIMC (Lee)

The Tampa Reunion is in Land O Lakes Fl., about 5-10 minutes North of Lutz.