PDA

View Full Version : Hello All.....

itstone55
02-24-2011, 01:46 PM
Just wanted to stop and say hello! As of this week I'm now a Mastercraft owner and couldn't be happier, so far I love the boat, now it needs to warm up so I can get it on the water. I do have a quick question though. With the tower folded down the boat is still a few inches too tall to go in my 7' garage. The speaker position on the tower is what's causing the problem, wondered if anyone had any ideas as to how to a way to be able to rotate them or move them more towards the front of the boat. See pic of the speakers on the tower. Thanks!

blakehardesty
02-24-2011, 01:49 PM
Sharp looking boat. Thundercats, thundercats, THUNDERCATS.. hhhhhhoooooooo

Cmpdman
02-24-2011, 01:53 PM
welcome to teamtalk. Great looking boat.

scott023
02-24-2011, 01:53 PM
Great looking boat. I assume you're in Kansas? :D

As far as I know there is no way to move the speakers towards the front of the boat on the factory holders. Perhaps there are after market brakets for them (David @ Earmark marine?).

scott023
02-24-2011, 01:55 PM
Sharp looking boat. Thundercats, thundercats, THUNDERCATS.. hhhhhhoooooooo

What? If that's a Kansas State logo, I'm pretty sure they're the Wildcats. :D

blakehardesty
02-24-2011, 02:02 PM
What? If that's a Kansas State logo, I'm pretty sure they're the Wildcats. :D

Thundercart is a cartoon from the 80's. Looks like that logo

j4rowell
02-24-2011, 02:39 PM
My guess is Detroit area with a passion for Thundercats.

scott023
02-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Thundercart is a cartoon from the 80's. Looks like that logo

My guess is Detroit area with a passion for Thundercats.

So you think the color combo on the boat and the Wildcat on the front are by chance? :rotf:

kevkan
02-24-2011, 02:52 PM
That is a genuine Powercat, Kansas State University Wildcats.

BTW: That boat is very EMAW! Where do you plan to use it most?

jkski
02-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Well, shy of being able to move anything, have you tried raising or lowering the tonugue as you push it in to see if you can squeak by. Another option would be to take some air out of the tires and see if you can get in, granted you will also need to re-inflate them each time you pull it out.

Another option is to see where your garage trim board sits in relation to the actual door. In some cases, the tril board hangs down lower than the door and if you remove it you may gain an inch, then you could possibly unhook the door from the opener and push it up another inch

Things to consider.

itstone55
02-24-2011, 03:31 PM
KSU Wildcats all the way! EMAW! As soon as I saw it on the lot I was bitten and it had to be mine. I'm in Wichita and generally go to Cheney but make a few trips to other places as well. Not sure what a Thundercat is, lol. Those are Powercats!

I had to let the air down in the tires to get it into the garage, just trying to figure a way so I don't have to do that every time. I think if I take the outside 2 speakers off it will lower enough, that's why I thought if I could swivel them that might buy me enough space too.

Thanks for the nice welcome!!