PDA

View Full Version : Boat trailer mags

makaveli2308
02-21-2011, 07:55 PM
Hi all,

Anyone know the price of these rims and where to get them. I would assume i get them through the factory but could be wrong.

Going on an 07 x2 trailer.

thanks

Jerseydave
02-21-2011, 08:46 PM
I think they are KMC wheels. You should be able to get them through any MC dealer.

I also found them on this site here

http://4wheelonline.com/KMC_XD779_Badlands_Wheels_Chrome.67491.458765

Wold x-7
02-21-2011, 09:56 PM
You can get them wheels from any tire dealer that carries American Racing Wheels the name of the wheels are XD Badland. I got a set for my pickup to match the boat trailer.

makaveli2308
02-21-2011, 10:08 PM
you mind if i ask a rough price and the stud pattern for the trailer ?

JulioX2
02-22-2011, 01:45 AM
If you go with those wheels, you're gonna have to go with wider fenders on the trailer too. My dealer told me they wouldn't fit on the standard trailers. I looked into getting them for my trailer.
I got quoted around 4K, but everything is overpriced in Canada.

Jeff Lyman
02-22-2011, 03:17 PM
Check out Reter here on TT he goes by thatsmrmastercraft I just bought a set of wheels from him and hes a American racing dealer. I bet you can order a size that will fit under your fenders without a major redo, just have to do some simple measuring.

scott023
02-22-2011, 03:25 PM
Check out Reter here on TT he goes by thatsmrmastercraft I just bought a set of wheels from him and hes a American racing dealer. I bet you can order a size that will fit under your fenders without a major redo, just have to do some simple measuring.

Reter or Peter? ;):D

thatsmrmastercraft
02-22-2011, 03:47 PM
I have three brothers and a sister. Sometimes by the time either of my parents got done yelling at me they had thrown in the dogs name as well. My given name is Peter. I have used some alias' but never Reter. And while I am correcting you Jeff, I am a dealer for American Eagle Wheel Corporation............not American Racing.........but who's counting.

I have Boss 304 18x8, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, +14mm offset, with a 5 1/2" backspace. Might be a little big for a MC trailer. I haven't test fit one yet, but I will be doing that soon. This wheel is made in the USA. None of the American Racing wheels have been made in the USA for the last 15 years.

Jeff Lyman
02-22-2011, 05:48 PM
Sorry PETER I need to stop typing so fast and its almost dinner. Spelling and hungry dont mix!

thatsmrmastercraft
02-22-2011, 07:11 PM
Sorry PETER I need to stop typing so fast and its almost dinner. Spelling and hungry dont mix!

Is it that or all the pain meds???:D

CardenFam
02-22-2011, 09:23 PM
I am also looking for new wheels and tires for my 06 x2 trailer. Anyone know the dimensions of the stainless fenders that Mastercraft uses on their custom trailers? Also the centerbore on the factory wheels is 3.25", so it would be nice to find an aftermarket wheel with the same centerbore so you can use the factory center caps, so if anyone has had any luck with this please post.

Wold x-7
02-23-2011, 08:35 PM
The SS fenders on my low-pro trailer are 10 in wide.

KnoxX2
02-23-2011, 10:37 PM
I have three brothers and a sister. Sometimes by the time either of my parents got done yelling at me they had thrown in the dogs name as well. My given name is Peter. I have used some alias' but never Reter. And while I am correcting you Jeff, I am a dealer for American Eagle Wheel Corporation............not American Racing.........but who's counting.

I have Boss 304 18x8, 5x4.5 bolt pattern, +14mm offset, with a 5 1/2" backspace. Might be a little big for a MC trailer. I haven't test fit one yet, but I will be doing that soon. This wheel is made in the USA. None of the American Racing wheels have been made in the USA for the last 15 years.

I have a set of Boss wheels on my Tahoe. Love them!!!! Very good quality. I might need to get a set of these for the Yukon and trailer if they fit. Please keep us informed!