PDA

View Full Version : Nice Boat....

coz
02-20-2011, 09:36 PM
......... :headbang: http://www.grindtv.com/wake/blog/24473/new2011+mastercraft+x-star/

Age Fighter
02-20-2011, 09:44 PM
kinda gets you ready for spring, don't it?

bturner2
02-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Where's the mirror? No mirror is a quick ticket here unless the camera is now acceptable. I don't believe I've seen the mirror on any of the two posted towers yet. That's one thing that kind of sucks on my friends BU VTX. They mount the mirror on the windshield which makes it pretty much unless and mostly in the way.

Good video though. It amazes me how far back they wakeboard these days.

snork
02-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Where's the mirror? No mirror is a quick ticket here unless the camera is now acceptable. I don't believe I've seen the mirror on any of the two posted towers yet. That's one thing that kind of sucks on my friends BU VTX. They mount the mirror on the windshield which makes it pretty much unless and mostly in the way.

Good video though. It amazes me how far back they wakeboard these days.

Good point. MBD whatcha got cook'n? the new tower needs bimini and mirror upgrades. I think its time you show your hand. I call:D

Cmpdman
02-21-2011, 02:36 PM
I too am looking for information/pics on bimini & mirror with the new tower. I still like having a mirror and keeping the BIG information on Depth, etc. Anyone have pics yet?