PDA

View Full Version : New Interior on the new boats.. wow!

flya750
02-19-2011, 11:39 PM
Saw the new upholstery on the new Prostars @ the local boat show. All I can say is WOW!

Some of the skins have a fabric feel? The color combinations are vast. Really nice.

What do all of you think of the new interiors?

SKADMAN
02-19-2011, 11:43 PM
Yes very impressive. Wish I could upgrade my upholstery without breaking the bank with the new stuff. Some day, some day....

Granite_33
02-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Anything is better than my cracked vinyl..........:mad:

TX.X-30 fan
02-20-2011, 12:13 AM

Granite_33
02-20-2011, 12:15 AM

exactly......nuff said....

KnoxX2
02-20-2011, 12:37 AM
Gotta say the new stay cool material is awesome. I got to see it on a very hot day last summer and was very surprised. The fabric was solid red and was in the direct sun. I could stand, sit and even lay on it. No more burning feet. I just could not believe it!!!! Great Job MC

flya750
02-20-2011, 03:11 AM
ahh.. I was wondering how functional it was... your review sounds great!

Gotta say the new stay cool material is awesome. I got to see it on a very hot day last summer and was very surprised. The fabric was solid red and was in the direct sun. I could stand, sit and even lay on it. No more burning feet. I just could not believe it!!!! Great Job MC

bcboy
02-20-2011, 03:56 AM
I must say 10 years ago when I started shopping for a tournament boat it was the quality of the vinyl that made me decide on a Mastercraft....since then I have learned about their leading edge R&D and the Hull design that has made me a 4 boat customer.
I cant believe that every year still want to upgrade the boat I have (and I do love the boat I have) but this year seeing the new interior they have offered I am once again thinking WOW.
Way to go MC...looks like there may be a fifth!!! Cant wait to see whats next.

H20skeefreek
02-20-2011, 08:20 AM
Saw the new upholstery on the new Prostars @ the local boat show. All I can say is WOW!

Some of the skins have a fabric feel? The color combinations are vast. Really nice.

What do all of you think of the new interiors?
I also think they are awesome, but it's not new, it's the same vinyl that I have on my '85.....LOVE IT!