PDA

View Full Version : opinons on picking decals ?

mike bohanan
02-16-2011, 05:36 PM
I am buying an 1989 prostar .The teal and white layout.The decals have been taking on off during buffing and cleaning.I was going to go with the black instead of putting the teal back on.Dont know if i will like the black decals on the back of the boat though.Should i do black on the side and white on the back or stay the same color throughout?

mike bohanan
02-16-2011, 05:53 PM
Might Seem Trivial But Im Kinda Ocd About The Way Things Match.

east tx skier
02-16-2011, 06:16 PM
My opinion would be keep it original. But it's ultimately your boat and your decision.

mike bohanan
02-16-2011, 06:28 PM
I Just Changed Back To Teal.teal Just Doesnt Seem Very Tough But I Want To Keep It As Original As Possible

east tx skier
02-16-2011, 06:33 PM
The 80s were a wild time. The wetsuits were designed to match the boats.

thatsmrmastercraft
02-16-2011, 06:39 PM
The 80s were a wild time. The wetsuits were designed to match the boats.

..............and shag carpeting.

Slinkyredfoot
02-16-2011, 06:41 PM
There is an NBA team that is purple and gold, can't be any worse than that. I would keep it original as well. ;)

mike bohanan
02-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Yeah I Never Thought Of It That Way!im Sure I Used To Wear Some Outlandish Stuff Back Then As Well.whats Your Opinon About Putting Towers On My Make And Model.ive Read Some Of The Threads On Here And Have Heard Mixed Revues?

bturner2
02-16-2011, 07:30 PM
I like the New Dimension lower tower height models on the ProStars however I don't know if the lower height would be a problem in actual use. The one on their home page looks pretty cool to me.

http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/

thatsmrmastercraft
02-16-2011, 09:08 PM
I like the New Dimension lower tower height models on the ProStars however I don't know if the lower height would be a problem in actual use. The one on their home page looks pretty cool to me.

http://www.newdimensiontowers.com/

That is a really great looking tower.

josepcedwards
02-16-2011, 11:57 PM

I think these are the best non factory towers. But you will PAY for that awesome tower too!:twocents:

thatsmrmastercraft
02-17-2011, 12:13 AM
I think these are the best non factory towers. But you will PAY for that awesome tower too!:twocents:

You got that right. :cool:

east tx skier
02-17-2011, 12:22 AM
Yeah I Never Thought Of It That Way!im Sure I Used To Wear Some Outlandish Stuff Back Then As Well.whats Your Opinon About Putting Towers On My Make And Model.ive Read Some Of The Threads On Here And Have Heard Mixed Revues?

Once again, it's your boat. Do as you wish. But there are people like me for which a tower was a deal breaker when it came to buying a ski boat. That's not to say you can't do it. But you cut off your resale to a degree. But, you may grow it, too, since there are plenty that want towers.

Despite my personal opinion on what I'd look for, if you're going to do it, New Dimension is the way to go.

milkmania
02-17-2011, 01:32 AM

best looking tower skiboat combination I've seen so far :twocents:

http://www.therideinstyle.com/NDTower.jpg

ccelia
02-17-2011, 12:10 PM
Anyone with the mini-tower (either zero-off or new dimensions) have any issues wakeboarding or feel that the mini-tower hinders them? I know the whole purpose is to raise the tow point while wakeboarding. I am about to buy a new dimension mini-tower but wanted to get people's perspective of actual use of the tower.

Any insight would be appreciated.