PDA

View Full Version : Technical Manual for LT1

buddyowe
08-24-2004, 10:03 AM
I have a '97 Maristar 225VR with the LT1 engine. I want to start doing some of the routine maintenance and repairs. My first job is a solenoid and/or starter.

Does anyone have a source for the shop manual for this engine? Is a standard Corvette engine version OK, or is the marine version different enough to justify a special one? I have been searching the web and have not found an answer.

JimN
08-24-2004, 10:17 AM
Most of the marine is the same as the car motor. The raw water cooling, CG approved alternator & starter and calibration being the main differences. You won't need a manual for the starter/solenoid work.

Roelaux
04-09-2010, 08:43 AM
I have a Protour Corvette 350 Lt1 EFI i have been having a hard time finding any info on it. Manuals, Shop Manuals etc... From what I have learned MC didn't even put out a Owners manual for the Protour because they are so rare. To my understanding they only made 25 of these boats with my setup package in 1994. I have the 24th. If you do fined any info on a sevice or shop manuel please let me know. Thanks R D

Thrall
04-09-2010, 10:14 AM
I've got a photocopy of the elect and fuel system troubleshooting from a manual. Can email them to you if you need them. Got them from someone on this site many years ago, Andre maybe?

greenhornetst
04-09-2010, 02:45 PM
I have a Protour Corvette 350 Lt1 EFI i have been having a hard time finding any info on it. Manuals, Shop Manuals etc... From what I have learned MC didn't even put out a Owners manual for the Protour because they are so rare. To my understanding they only made 25 of these boats with my setup package in 1994. I have the 24th. If you do fined any info on a sevice or shop manuel please let me know. Thanks R D

Hi i have the same boat who can i know what number is mine??????