PDA

View Full Version : Insta slalom

Kyle
02-02-2011, 08:00 PM
I have a insta slalom ski course, I believe I have a full set of bouys, and do have the mainline rope not stainless cable. I think I am wanting to sell it as I don't have a place to use it. I live in the DFW Texas area.

I don't have a clue how to ship it other than a local pick up or delivery. I know that they are like $900 or so new. What would a used course go for?

Skipper
02-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Can't tell you how much it is worth. I had mine shipped to me via UPS. The poles were taped together and placed in two separate boxes. The mainline in another box. The anchors in another box. The balls, magnets, and lines were in another. It costs about $200 to ship the course.

André
02-02-2011, 08:57 PM
http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Ski_Course

Check this to get an idea...:)

Kyle
02-02-2011, 09:16 PM
I would let it go for $500

gatorguy
02-02-2011, 09:32 PM
I'm 3 hrs away and may just take it off your hands. Let me check with the boss.

EricB
02-02-2011, 10:54 PM
I paid $600 (used) for mine.

Alan
02-03-2011, 12:49 AM
Does it include the 55 meter buoys?

ALH

Kyle
02-03-2011, 12:55 AM
I do not have 55 meter buoys or anchors. Sorry.

I used to use 5 gallon buckets with concrete in them as anchors. I got rid of the buckets after hucking them around every time.

east tx skier
02-03-2011, 10:52 AM
You might look into Greyhound as a shipping alternative if UPS is too expensive. When I bought my EZ Slalom course, shipping was free, i.e., worked into the price I paid.

Kyle
02-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Bump.......

Kyle
02-16-2011, 11:38 AM
Bump

I have this course all bundled up and ready for a new home.

It is still for sale.

The mainline has had a repair or two but the repair will not effect the course tolerances. I measured every section yesterday and everything is in tolerance. I also had to replace a PVC piece due to a crack and the only thing noticeable is that that one pipe does not have insa slalom abilene Tx stamped on it. I purchased a new hose reel and have the mainline wound up on the new reel. This course will ski like a brand new course.

Someone needs to take this off of my hands.

Kyle
04-25-2011, 10:49 AM
I have quit slalom skiing all together. I am in Fort Worth Tx and I am sick of tripping over this course every time I take the boat out. Someone else needs it.

captain planet
04-25-2011, 11:24 AM
I have quit slalom skiing all together. I am in Fort Worth Tx and I am sick of tripping over this course every time I take the boat out. Someone else needs it.

I'm somewhat interested in the course. I will talk with my buddy and see if he wants to split it with me. I'll be traveling today, but I'll talk to him today and run it past him. I'll get back with you.

gatorguy
04-25-2011, 12:03 PM
Just sent you a PM.

TayMC197
04-25-2011, 12:44 PM
I would let it go for $500

Still got it?

Kyle
04-27-2011, 09:37 AM
Still got it?

Yes I do still got it.

Kyle
06-14-2011, 12:05 AM
Ok this thing is still for sale. I have told several of you that it was spoken for and well I've been dealing with wafflers.

3 different members said they wanted it and I had to turn some of you away. I want this thing gone. It is in my way and ready to be shipped. I have to move it every time I take my boat out because where it used to live has been filled with other useless crap in my storage barn.

Before pm ing me make sure your wife will allow you to buy the course.

If you are buying with your ski partner make sure both of you are on board to ski on a course.

Taylor you tearing your bicep off the bone and letting me know dr appointments and not being able to ski is a real excuse and I will let that slide.

I want $500 and think that is a reasonable price and for a course, mainline, and most of the bouys (not a full set) it is worth that price. No I do not have anchors as shipping would be high and academy has them cheap.

It will be for sale and not spoken for until I get $$$ or deposit.

Once again I apologize for turning several of you away as others who pm me said they wanted it. I figured on TT that when someone said I want it they were serious and me trying to be courteous to a buyer has burned me more than twice. So I'm going old school. It's for sale and it will not be taken off the market without a deposit or paid in full. Not going to be made out to look like an ars telling potential buyers it's spoken for any longer.

This being said those of you who pm me wanting it who I have turned away I apologize and if you are still interested let's talk.

I'm not trying to be rude, it has just come to this.

gatorguy
06-14-2011, 12:44 AM
See PM. .