PDA

View Full Version : Pulls by appleton wisconsin

rainman
01-26-2011, 06:51 PM
New to the area looking for anyone that is interested in going out on weekend once snow is gone, don't know anyone in area that skis or boards.

ctjahn
01-27-2011, 05:38 PM
I work in fondy... Live in Oconomowoc...
I dont live on the water but have a boat.
Cj

JohnnyB
01-28-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm on the river in Wrightstown. What type of skiing do you do? I'm a footer and a course slalom skier.

ctjahn
01-28-2011, 06:57 PM
I'm on the river in Wrightstown. What type of skiing do you do? I'm a footer and a course slalom skier.

Well, I slalom'ed and knee boarded quite a bit about 15 years ago (Invited and almost joined a ski team in Tomahawk, wi, and spent the summer weekend behind a prostar) but still quite the ameteur. Had a long break due to school and work and just bought an old (78) MC S&S (in August) and hoping to give it a go again. And honestly not a very experienced driver with an inboard....

Never done a course but hoping to pick it up again quickly.... We dont have kids, so anytime in the Oconomowoc area, we could use a spotter (Wife is complete ameture)

Cj

Laurel_Lake_Skier
01-28-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm about 20 miles north of Oconomowoc but keep my boat about 200 miles north of here. If you're looking for a third once the ice is off, be sure to let me know. The last few years we have been out on the water sometime in mid April.....

rainman
01-28-2011, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=JohnnyB;729229]I'm on the river in Wrightstown. What type of skiing do you do? I'm a footer and a course slalom skier.[/QUOTE

Johnny,

I just moved to area currently wakeboard any other spots around the area you would suggest?