PDA

View Full Version : Moving from charleston sc to charlotte nc

ryfly161
01-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Hey i am moving from charleston sc to the huntersville area. How is the mastercraft family in the area i noticed that the mastercraft dealer is fairly large. I hopefully will have a good amount of time and not be far from the lake so me and the family are looking forward to the spring.. If any one can give me some information i would appreciate it.

KnoxX2
01-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Lake Norman is a good lake. I have spent some time on Lake Wiley (spelling) Lee is the owner of Ski Boats of Charlotte. They are the new MC dealer. Good guys!!! Why are you moving?

ridesdirt
01-25-2011, 11:06 PM
I have only been on Norman a couple times. I didn't know my way around and we had a very hard time finding smooth water. The lake is very "open", and big! really big!

Lake Wylie is loaded with branch creeks, we can almost always find some water for boarding, and use the main channel for surfing.

ryfly161
01-27-2011, 06:28 PM
KnozX2 i am moving up to charlotte cause i am getting out of the military and the job that i am taking is in Huntersville. I am going to be close to the lake so i wanted to find out the local vibe about the lake and people.

CLTMC
01-31-2011, 03:37 PM
Hey i am moving from charleston sc to the huntersville area. How is the mastercraft family in the area i noticed that the mastercraft dealer is fairly large. I hopefully will have a good amount of time and not be far from the lake so me and the family are looking forward to the spring.. If any one can give me some information i would appreciate it.

Charlotte, NC has a large inboard/boating community. We have 3 major lakes all within 30 min or less of the downtown/uptown area.
You will find lotís of MC's on the water here, MC has had a strong presence in the area for the past decade or so.
Send me your email address and I will keep you posted with upcoming MC events in the Charlotte area.
If you ever have questions or need help with your MC feel free to contact me anytime. Lee@charlotteskiboats.com our website is www.charlotteskiboats.com, you can also check us out on facebook.
Welcome to Charlotte I am sure you will enjoy it here!