PDA

View Full Version : Ordering Mastercraft by Design - Need Address

Machiel
01-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Another questions for peeps around Orlando Florida/Miami
Previous thread: http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=38718
I want to order some mastercraft by design articles but shipping these overseas is much to expensive So the sales person is willing to send the articles (towel, tshirts, caps, other little things) to a local. One of you guys willing to receive it for me? I will pay directly to mastercraft in advance, they will send it to one of you and I will pick it up with you and uhmm... drink a beer? ;-)
Hope to hear from anyone..

C U in Orlando !

Where is the coolest shopping mall by the way?

Thanks !

KnoxX2
01-18-2011, 06:24 PM
Machiel PM Jim at Bay Area Watersports he is in Tampa and I am sure he could help you out. Tampa is only a short drive from Orlando. BTW I know he would take you up on the beer. Jim is also a member on here.

Good luck and Congrats on the new boat.

Welcome to the family!!

shepherd
01-18-2011, 06:52 PM
Where is the coolest shopping mall by the way?

Thanks !

If you have lots of money or just like to "window shop," go to the Mall at Millennia. If you don't, Florida Mall should have everything you need. Don't waste your time or money at any of the "outlet" malls/stores in the area.

Machiel
01-20-2011, 04:40 PM
If you have lots of money or just like to "window shop," go to the Mall at Millennia. If you don't, Florida Mall should have everything you need. Don't waste your time or money at any of the "outlet" malls/stores in the area.

Thanks man ! appreciated !

where you from?

Machiel
01-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Machiel PM Jim at Bay Area Watersports he is in Tampa and I am sure he could help you out. Tampa is only a short drive from Orlando. BTW I know he would take you up on the beer. Jim is also a member on here.

Good luck and Congrats on the new boat.

Welcome to the family!!

I will do that, great help !

THanks !

Machiel