PDA

View Full Version : production pictures

LXIONE
01-18-2011, 02:29 AM
Hello everyone,
We got a 2011 197WTT on order.
Does anyone know how to the get production pictures from our boat?
Thanks

JohnE
01-18-2011, 08:22 AM
I had asked for the same thing. Your dealer's factory rep might be willing to do it for you. But they are very busy especially with boat show season. By the time our rep remembered to check, it was too late.

MattsCraft
01-18-2011, 08:54 AM
There was an internal marketing guy that did the factory tours that took mine during the build. He would email every couple days with shots from each step. Sorry, I can't find his name, not sure he is still there after all the fall out a couple years back. I would def check with your dealer, they should be able to hook you up with someone from the factory to do this!

duckguy
01-18-2011, 09:03 AM
His name was Gregg Clower- he was a great guy and sadly is no longer at MC.

Sodar
01-18-2011, 09:30 AM
I had asked for the same thing. Your dealer's factory rep might be willing to do it for you. But they are very busy especially with boat show season. By the time our rep remembered to check, it was too late.

Same thing here. I was planning on visiting the factory, too. Eric & I delayed the build date to something like April 30 for a Memorial Day delivery. First part of April, Eric sends me an email and said to change my flight, because the boat just finished and was headed to Chi-Town. Guess ordering it that January gave them to much time to push it into production.

JohnE
01-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Cam now that you mention it, I remember that my production date was bumped closer too. I was still kicking around some options on colors when I got word that the boat went 'red'. It was a week or two sooner than planned. And I think Norm was travelling or something and didn't get me any pics.

Jim@BAWS
01-18-2011, 10:16 AM
There was an internal marketing guy that did the factory tours that took mine during the build. He would email every couple days with shots from each step. Sorry, I can't find his name, not sure he is still there after all the fall out a couple years back. I would def check with your dealer, they should be able to hook you up with someone from the factory to do this!

Chris Wingo

MattsCraft
01-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Chris Wingo

That's Him!!! Is is he still with MC? He was/is a good Kid!:D

Jim@BAWS
01-18-2011, 11:34 AM
That's Him!!! Is is he still with MC? He was/is a good Kid!:D

Great guy for MC...unfortunatly. Chris is no longer there

Jim@BAWS

JohnE
01-18-2011, 11:36 AM
I agree, Chris is a great guy. He might be able to take a pic or two of an aftermarket boat trailer though if you want to go that route.

Machiel
01-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Hello everyone,
We got a 2011 197WTT on order.
Does anyone know how to the get production pictures from our boat?
Thanks

2011 X-25 here in order. If they are able to shoot pic's.. shoot some extra of our boat :D