PDA

View Full Version : Mastercraft @ NYC boat show this weekend!

Jerseydave
01-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Come out to the NYC boat show this saturday Jan 22nd.

Meet-up @ the MC booth around 2pm
It would be nice to meet some more local MC owners (and there are no playoff games until sunday, so no excuses!)

JohnE
01-17-2011, 06:14 PM
Later start for the show this year? Wasn't it typically first weekend of january in the pasta? This is better IMO if so.

Jerseydave
01-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Later start for the show this year? Wasn't it typically first weekend of january in the pasta? This is better IMO if so.

Yep, it was in Jan last year, but before that it started Dec 26th and ran for 7 days or so. The dealers hated it that close to the holiday, so it was pushed back later.
The top 3 inboard companies will be there, and everything else from fishing boats to big cruisers.

So you coming down JohnE? Take the Acela!

JohnE
01-18-2011, 08:47 AM
Dave, I'm going to wait for the Boston show in February. Is Flash still the MC dealer for NY/ NJ?

jbkriss
01-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Man, I'm jonesing for a boat show. I haven't been to one in a couple years. The Miami boat show is in less than a month and the wifey wants to go out of town to visit family that weekend :rolleyes:. MC is gonna have one indoor location and two spots out in the marina. I gotta find a way...

Jerseydave
01-18-2011, 08:10 PM
Dave, I'm going to wait for the Boston show in February. Is Flash still the MC dealer for NY/ NJ?

Yes, Flash Marina is our MC dealer in NJ. Castaway from Lake George NY should be there and maybe Sterling from PA also. Should be good, last year MC had 7 boats there (including the 300) and the other ski boat companies only had like 2 boats each. :D

JohnE
01-19-2011, 08:39 AM
Yes, Flash Marina is our MC dealer in NJ. Castaway from Lake George NY should be there and maybe Sterling from PA also. Should be good, last year MC had 7 boats there (including the 300) and the other ski boat companies only had like 2 boats each. :D

How's Flash doing? Thought they were going to be joining us here on the forum...I met them right after they opened. Do you deal with them or Sterling? They must be about the same distance from you.

Jerseydave
01-19-2011, 05:35 PM
How's Flash doing? Thought they were going to be joining us here on the forum...I met them right after they opened. Do you deal with them or Sterling? They must be about the same distance from you.

Sterling is 2 hours from me, Flash about 1 hour. I saw Kurt @ Flash briefly once last summer when I was up there to pick up a new gas filter. He seemed to be doing well, I think he sold most of his inventory back then. Hopefully 2011 will be a good year for him there.....really nice guy!