PDA

View Full Version : Bimini YKK Zips

MC2
01-17-2011, 08:28 AM
Hi,
Can anyone recommend where I can buy YKK zippers and slidders to repair a bimini, looks like the MC bimini are all custom length slidders and the smallest length I can find is 18''...........unless I chop them down to size.
Double locking size 10 YKK with slider 18'' long black, looks like Sailrite is the best option to date.
Cheers
MC2

H20BOY
01-17-2011, 11:08 AM
I would check with and upholstery/top shop.

milkmania
01-17-2011, 01:08 PM
I would check with and upholstery/top shop.

we had an awning shop sew zippers into our awnings one time..... might be another source for ya

gts-20
01-17-2011, 03:20 PM
Hi,
Can anyone recommend where I can buy YKK zippers and slidders to repair a bimini, looks like the MC bimini are all custom length slidders and the smallest length I can find is 18''...........unless I chop them down to size.
Double locking size 10 YKK with slider 18'' long black, looks like Sailrite is the best option to date.
Cheers
MC2

We ordered our PS214 mini tower bimini from Apex Canvas, www.apexcanvas.com . I believe they are the current vender for MasterCraft. It even says "MasterCraft" on the bimini cover. Contact Lisa ( lisa@apexcanvas.com ), she was very helpful, or call them. The # is on thier website.

MC2
01-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Hi
Thanks for the heads up gts-20, where I am located in the middle east its impossible to find a upholstery shop let alone one with YKK zips etc
I will drop lisa an email thanks.

MC2