PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Masristar Seat Font

dlboltond
01-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi All,

I am getting the upholstery redone and I would like to replace the Master Craft stitching on the back seat. Does anyone know the font and where I might be able to find the correct file to go into an embroidery machine? I saw that someone else in Team Talk was able to replicate the stitching, but he didn't know the font. Even called the guy who did his upholster, but no luck - he subbed it out.

thanks for helping

D

east tx skier
01-13-2011, 06:21 PM
The MasterCraft font is proprietary. However, it is very similar, but not identical, to Hemihead426

Jorski
01-14-2011, 11:43 AM
Some places can take a jpeg and use that to replicate the stitching.

mtajpa
01-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Hi All,

I am getting the upholstery redone and I would like to replace the Master Craft stitching on the back seat. Does anyone know the font and where I might be able to find the correct file to go into an embroidery machine? I saw that someone else in Team Talk was able to replicate the stitching, but he didn't know the font. Even called the guy who did his upholster, but no luck - he subbed it out.

thanks for helping

D

I miss the "MasterCraft" on my back seat after having it reupholstered. The Hemi Head 426 font is similar and would look like these pictures. I may try this as my wife does embroidery.

before and after a photoshop job.

milkmania
01-20-2011, 03:23 AM
Some places can take a jpeg and use that to replicate the stitching.

from my sign guy.....

he used a jpg