PDA

View Full Version : best bindings for size 14 feet?

dwe
08-23-2004, 11:35 PM
I bought a pair of '04 LF ultra suction boots XL/XXL, and there's no way I can wear them. I wear a size 13 nike comfortably, so by the chart these should fit. I could barely get them on w/ lube, and had to disassemble them to get them off. I even tried breaking them in w/ a hot water bath, followed by a cold rinse that the dealer recomended (w/ foot in them). All that left me with was a numb foot. What have others with larger feet found that fits comfortably? I have an HO slalom ski with XXL bindings that fit great.

thanks!
David

Leroy
08-24-2004, 07:56 PM
My son, also 13/14 gets in my xl boots ok, but they have been used quite a bit. I was told that you can put something in the binding and leave it there to stretch them out. Like a softball or whatever size works.

H20skeefreek
08-24-2004, 08:27 PM
try adding hair conditioner to the hot water bath, then put something in them to stretch them like leroy says....

or you could try barefooting.

phecksel
08-28-2004, 11:33 AM
I have animal XXL for my size 14's. One of the rubber pieces ripped and Wiley had a replacement part that actually feels better. If I were buying new high wraps, would seriously look at wiley's.

acurtis_ttu
09-02-2004, 03:30 PM
ultra suctions are very tight anyways, and the longer you ride the tighter they get. Try the new transits. Larger footpad and you can get a pair for around 200 bucks right now

Footin
09-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Forget the bindings.....go footin, you're a natural.

jpattigr
09-03-2004, 01:30 AM
I just switched wakeboard bindings and went with O'Brien Link bindings. These bindings lace up the front like a shoe and everyone from a 9 to a 14 can wear them! Super comfy and very good performance, some of the best cash spent ever!!

Good Luck :D