PDA

View Full Version : It's Tuesday! Time for a Drink!

stevo137
07-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Live a little! :D

3event
07-12-2005, 08:43 PM
So if I had enough bad news with work today, that would be a good reason to talk to Sam Adams. But then again, I am still a bit sore from 5 uninterrupted hours of watersports on Saturday so life can't be all bad - another good reason to find Mr. Adams.....he's somewhere in here behind juice boxes and milk......

stevo137
07-12-2005, 08:46 PM
So if I had enough bad news with work today, that would be a good reason to talk to Sam Adams. But then again, I am still a bit sore from 5 uninterrupted hours of watersports on Saturday so life can't be all bad - another good reason to find Mr. Adams.....he's somewhere in here behind juice boxes and milk......
Mr. Beam and Mr. Adams work well together! ;)

3event
07-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Mr Beam hasn't come around, we had Monsignor Absolut but he has departed. The wife + her friends all like some guy named Mike who has lemonade and other such junk - is a man allowed to drink that stuff?

stevo137
07-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Mr Beam hasn't come around, we had Monsignor Absolut but he has departed. The wife + her friends all like some guy named Mike who has lemonade and other such junk - is a man allowed to drink that stuff?
Yes, if you spike it with Mr. Absolut.

Leroy
07-12-2005, 09:08 PM
Starting to look like 7 days a week!

I tried one of the Mike's things on a airplane ride recently, pretty good lemonade. Thought they would bring me a glass, instead got the 16 oz bottle. ;)

stevo137
07-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Starting to look like 7 days a week!

I tried one of the Mike's things on a airplane ride recently, pretty good lemonade. Thought they would bring me a glass, instead got the 16 oz bottle. ;)
Just make sure Mr. Daniels is around when we get together Leroy! :D

Granite_33
07-12-2005, 09:34 PM

Talking to Sam right now!! Good, Good Conversation we are having.

3event
07-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Talking to Sam right now!! Good, Good Conversation we are having.

Bad news, someone absconded with Mr. Adams and apparently the borders are not secure, Mr. Corona came across the river. He may have to do. But the conversations aren't as good thanks to the accent. Dos mas cervezas, por favor......

Leroy
07-12-2005, 09:54 PM
I like Jack too well! BUt for a special time of course!

MarkP
07-12-2005, 09:56 PM
is a man allowed to drink that stuff?
I cant answer that but I do know we are allowed to drink a glass full of Corazon Anejo Tequila or two;) ..

Or at least I am:headbang:

Granite_33
07-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Bad news, someone absconded with Mr. Adams and apparently the borders are not secure, Mr. Corona came across the river. He may have to do. But the conversations aren't as good thanks to the accent. Dos mas cervezas, por favor......

I have 18 Mexican immigrants in my fridge looking for work......as soon as sam abandons me, I'll hire a couple. :headbang:

bradamerry
07-12-2005, 10:03 PM
StevO137, I have had a few... I had to cook my famous chops at a drilling rig this evening and Farmer came over to visit, so we had a few!!! :headbang:

stevo137
07-12-2005, 10:22 PM
StevO137, I have had a few... I had to cook my famous chops at a drilling rig this evening and Farmer came over to visit, so we had a few!!! :headbang:
Brad,
Having one with you now! Ahhh, tastes good my friend! :D

bradamerry
07-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Brad,
Having one with you now! Ahhh, tastes good my friend! :D
Yes it does!!!!! I sure hope sweet thing, I mean Mrs. 137's leg feels better..

stevo137
07-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Yes it does!!!!! I sure hope sweet thing, I mean Mrs. 137's leg feels better..
She's doing ok but still pretty sore and worried about having a scar. I'm sure you guys will cheer her up!

bradamerry
07-12-2005, 10:30 PM
She's doing ok but still pretty sore and worried about having a scar. I'm sure you guys will cheer her up!
If it scars, just a little character mark.... One little flaw will not hurt. ;)

stevo137
07-12-2005, 10:32 PM
If it scars, just a little character mark.... One little flaw will not hurt. ;)
Thats right Brad. And she has a long way to go to catch up to me.
I have scars all over me.

bradamerry
07-12-2005, 10:34 PM
I got a new one today from the size of that cortizone needle :eek: .. That thing was huge!!!!

Leroy
07-12-2005, 10:40 PM
You guys are lucky, I'm still in teleconference with Thailand folks!

bradamerry
07-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Dude that just SUCKS :mad: !!!!!!!!!! I will drink one for you, if that will make you feel better.. :purplaugh

3event
07-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey Leroy, I used to go to Bangkok a couple o' times a year - they have a great night flea market thing going (Pat Pong , but stick to the vendor tables , the storefronts are selling some dangerous stuff) where you can buy cheap knockoffs of EVERYTHING. Maybe your friends can hook us up with some imitation Malibu shirts we can use to polish our boats! (I would never suggest imitation Mastercraft bowling shirts since big brother might be watching....wink wink....) Thai beer's got nothing to hold up to Mr. Adams.....

stevo137
07-12-2005, 10:47 PM
Leroy,
Maybe Brad can take a drive for the Hoosier Fest. Brad??? :)

bradamerry
07-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Leroy,
Maybe Brad can take a drive for the Hoosier Fest. Brad??? :)
When is it?? You never know what the Wildman might do... :rolleyes:

Leroy
07-12-2005, 11:01 PM
That's very true, only been there once, but everything is for sale! T-shirts praising Bin Laden made me a bit nervous!

Hey Leroy, I used to go to Bangkok a couple o' times a year - they have a great night flea market thing going (Pat Pong , but stick to the vendor tables , the storefronts are selling some dangerous stuff) where you can buy cheap knockoffs of EVERYTHING. Maybe your friends can hook us up with some imitation Malibu shirts we can use to polish our boats! (I would never suggest imitation Mastercraft bowling shirts since big brother might be watching....wink wink....) Thai beer's got nothing to hold up to Mr. Adams.....

Leroy
07-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Drink one for me, I'm outta here on my own mission! Have the family out in CA this week with me! Spent last weekend at Tahoe, very beautiful place.

We don't have a date yet, planning like a Friday out early and fun in the afternoon. Would love to have the Wildman show up!

rmckee47
07-12-2005, 11:06 PM
It is so sad to see no homage paid to in this forum Sr. Joe Crow.

stevo137
07-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Brad, we are trying for a weekend at the end of July or the beginning of August. So far we have Leroy, Hoosier Wildman Bob and his friend with the X-Boat, Mag?, we're trying to talk Tippy into taking a day off, and Smitty but he is just settling into a new life. And anyone else who wouldn't mind driving to Indy.
(We are planning on crashing Leroy's place)! He has that kegerator thing a ma jig :D

bradamerry
07-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Brad, we are trying for a weekend at the end of July or the beginning of August. So far we have Leroy, Hoosier Wildman Bob and his friend with the X-Boat, Mag?, we're trying to talk Tippy into taking a day off, and Smitty but he is just settling into a new life. And anyone else who wouldn't mind driving to Indy.
(We are planning on crashing Leroy's place)! He has that kegerator thing a ma jig :D
Sounds great,,,,, but I may be defending a Club Championship Golf Title at that time... Two weekends of match play..

stevo137
07-12-2005, 11:14 PM
Sounds great,,,,, but I may be defending a Club Championship Golf Title at that time... Two weekends of match play..
Just make sure that shoulder is ready! ;)

bradamerry
07-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Just make sure that shoulder is ready! ;)
Doc said he will have me ready, if i don't do any sking or lifting in the next 2 weeks... The swing is always there!!!!! ;)

stevo137
07-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Doc said he will have me ready, if i don't do any sking or lifting in the next 2 weeks... The swing is always there!!!!! ;)
Yes but how bout your putting? ;)

bradamerry
07-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Yes but how bout your putting? ;)
I have never been a good putter, so I don't worry about that... Just hit fairways and greens, make a few putts and see what happens.. But if the putter gets hot, WATCH OUT!!

stevo137
07-12-2005, 11:25 PM
I have never been a good putter, so I don't worry about that... Just hit fairways and greens, make a few putts and see what happens.. But if the putter gets hot, WATCH OUT!!
Dude, we need to play sometime.

stevo137
07-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Night all. Tomorrow it's Wednesday, It's time for a drink!

bradamerry
07-13-2005, 07:42 AM
Dude, we need to play sometime.
Yes we do, we need to plan a trip somewhere in the middle of the country next summer... Lake of the Ozarks would do, so more people could come..

tex
02-07-2006, 08:50 PM
Did anyone have as bad as I did today. Don't people want to work(sorry Erk)! At least I still have my Bombay Martini...it is going down so smooth...Time for the filets to go on...

Leroy
02-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Not so bad today Tex for me. Enjoy the martini

milkmania
02-07-2006, 09:09 PM
well, I found out this weekend that Jose & the Captain are mortal enemies:(

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2006, 09:10 PM
I think I may just head down for the food at Tex's place! A good day for me is when the Pop Tarts aren't burned! Bad days can be easily cured with a couple Martini's and a filet! Tis the season. Some people take awhile to get their game on. That is why it is often easy to find success early in the year. :D Did anyone have as bad as I did today. Don't people want to work(sorry Erk)! At least I still have my Bombay Martini...it is going down so smooth...Time for the filets to go on...

tex
02-07-2006, 09:28 PM
Hoosier,

Thanks for the encouragement-Leroy-Damn glad you had a good day. Mine is looking better every minute. As I've said before...my door is always open to MC people!

SteveO
02-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Hoosier,

Thanks for the encouragement-Leroy-Damn glad you had a good day. Mine is looking better every minute. As I've said before...my door is always open to MC people!

Got any steak left? Be over in 20. Martini, ouch You know what they say about Martini's? They are like breasts. Ones not enough and 3 is to many.

Leroy
02-07-2006, 10:40 PM
I bet by now Tuesday has turned around for Tex! Tex?

tex
02-07-2006, 11:07 PM
I've switched to red wine...upstairs to try out the new TW 06 golf.

stevo137
02-07-2006, 11:23 PM
I can't believe that you guys bumped this thread but glad to see it!
Me and Mrs. are drinking leftover booze from the super bowl party.
8p

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2006, 11:24 PM
Hey Stevo and Mrs. Stevo! Ski Dreams! :D I can't believe that you guys bumped this thread but glad to see it!
Me and Mrs. are drinking leftover booze from the super bowl party.
8p

erkoehler
02-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Have a drink for me guys!

P-hat_in_Cincy
02-07-2006, 11:34 PM
After a night of work on the boat, I'm 3 beers in and winding down.

Cheers!... and G'night all!

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Nice shots of the install P-hat! :D After a night of work on the boat, I'm 3 beers in and winding down.

Cheers!... and G'night all!

erkoehler
02-07-2006, 11:44 PM
In the picture of all the supplies above the heater unit, what are the 3 tubes?

Are they actually like powered fans, or just hoses?

LakePirate
02-07-2006, 11:57 PM
OK I got no pics o the 3 tubes but I am deep in the Maker's Mark

Ahhh tuesday booze......what can top it?

Tex, give me about 20 hours and I will be there!

Hoosier Bob
02-07-2006, 11:59 PM
I have said before it is beer or MAKERS BABY! Love the wax and have for over 20 years!OK I got no pics o the 3 tubes but I am deep in the Maker's Mark

erkoehler
02-08-2006, 12:04 AM
What are these?

LakePirate
02-08-2006, 12:06 AM
What are these?

Not Maker's Mark :D

Hoosier Bob
02-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Those are the ducts that attach to the fan openings so you can locate them throughout the boat. I have yet to install mine. They all lead to vents. :D What are these?

milkmania
02-08-2006, 12:09 AM
OK I got no pics o the 3 tubes but I am deep in the Maker's Mark

you take the Maker's Mark straight or mixed? mixed with what?

erkoehler
02-08-2006, 12:13 AM
Those are the ducts that attach to the fan openings so you can locate them throughout the boat. I have yet to install mine. They all lead to vents. :D

So, they are additional blower fans? Is that for if you run heat to the back of the boat or something? Would there be a use for these in a 190?

milkmania
02-08-2006, 12:17 AM
So, they are additional blower fans? Is that for if you run heat to the back of the boat or something? Would there be a use for these in a 190?

just looking at that setup, I'm thinking the fans are behind the grey box, and the vent tubes attach to the front ports on the grey box

erkoehler
02-08-2006, 12:20 AM
just looking at that setup, I'm thinking the fans are behind the grey box, and the vent tubes attach to the front ports on the grey box

Oh, I thought that they were some sort of special vent....got it now.

milkmania
02-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Oh, I thought that they were some sort of special vent....got it now.

the fan or fans are pushing across the heater core, instead of pulling from the front side......

that's my take in this, so I could quite possibly be full of ****:rolleyes:

erkoehler
02-08-2006, 12:31 AM
I have the standard 3 port heater craft heater, but was confused if those hoses were an option I might have missed. I just have the regular plastice tubing.

Maristar210
02-08-2006, 07:39 AM
Hoosier Bob,

Hey W T F there's no drinking without me dammitt.

I feel violated...

Good thing the Red Wings are on tonight, I'll play catch up :friday:

Steve

Leroy
02-08-2006, 07:42 AM
Hey Maristar;

You snooze you lose! What happened to ya?

P-hat_in_Cincy
02-08-2006, 07:54 AM
WOW!!! I quit drinkin' and go to bed and you guys just keep on going and let my heater install jack this thread! (Am I a poet?) 8p

I'll clarify quickly, it's a 3 port heater. 2 fans blow across the coil, pick up the heat, and dispense it thru heater tubes. The 3 plastic "hot tubes" encase the accordian style heater hose so that it has a "home" an just doesn't get shoved behind the wall and get all tangled.

There is also a black "euro vent" that is typically used to mount in the dash for windshield defrosting, but I chose to discard that and use a 3rd hot tube instead.

Now...back to the drinkin' thread! :D

What are these?

Maristar210
02-08-2006, 09:42 AM
Hey Maristar;

You snooze you lose! What happened to ya?

I was in the garage twisting wrenches on another "hey can you fix this?" project for a "friend" of mine.

Geeesh.

Tonight it's beer and chicken wings baby. Diet? I ani't on no stinking diet?

Steve