PDA

View Full Version : Good tower lights w/o breaking the bank

l8kebum
12-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Anyone out there know of a good place to get tower lights without breaking the bank? I like the look of the factory MC lights but not logistical to spend that kind of cash.

carracer
12-31-2010, 10:49 AM
check out this link good luck !!!!! http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=634745&postcount=6

l8kebum
01-06-2011, 05:45 PM
check out this link good luck !!!!! http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showpost.php?p=634745&postcount=6

so i called roswell the maker of this lightbar. you can buy the lights individually from them for $8. this is for the fixture only. you can grab some lamps (55w halogens) at lowe's or home depot for a couple of bucks each. you can get halogen or led lamps from roswell. if you want to go the led route, i would purchase online for the best price.

i will post a couple of pics once mine come in and i get them installed. should tuck into my tower nicely without much notice.

carracer
01-07-2011, 07:58 PM
so i called roswell the maker of this lightbar. you can buy the lights individually from them for $8. this is for the fixture only. you can grab some lamps (55w halogens) at lowe's or home depot for a couple of bucks each. you can get halogen or led lamps from roswell. if you want to go the led route, i would purchase online for the best price.

i will post a couple of pics once mine come in and i get them installed. should tuck into my tower nicely without much notice.

Sounds like a plan. I think they are cool looking and I would gamble that you will be happy with the lights performance. ( Don't forget the pics )

TXMC-06X2
01-07-2011, 09:56 PM
www.bulletlines.com I bought the 5 lightbar and love it. I have 2 pointed forward for trailering after dark and 3 pointed back. We have wakeboarded and surfed with the lights and you can see perfectly. Also, they were an easy install. The people at bulletlines are friendly and easy to work with.

l8kebum
01-10-2011, 06:13 PM
the guys at roswell were great to deal with. i ended up getting 6 lights. hoping to install this weekend if not too cold. pics soon to come.

Double D
01-10-2011, 07:20 PM
the guys at roswell were great to deal with. i ended up getting 6 lights. hoping to install this weekend if not too cold. pics soon to come.

Let us know your overall costs... please..

l8kebum
01-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Sent 2 lights back. Didn't like the installation look of 6. Overall costs for 4 lights was $64 (not including wire). This includes the housing and the halogen lamp assembly. You will have to purchase the assembly along with the housing. They have an LED option available... will boost the price $12 per light. I took the halogen route because the LED's would not produce the same amount of lumens. May look for some high powered LED lamps in the future. With all that said, great quality product. Weather has kept me from installation. Hoping this weekend will allow. Stay tuned for pics.

jason95gt
01-25-2011, 06:34 PM
Take a look at these and let me know if you are interested. I will give you a great deal!

http://shop.redlinewatersports.com/403056.html

Double D
01-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Sent 2 lights back. Didn't like the installation look of 6. Overall costs for 4 lights was $64 (not including wire). This includes the housing and the halogen lamp assembly. You will have to purchase the assembly along with the housing. They have an LED option available... will boost the price $12 per light. I took the halogen route because the LED's would not produce the same amount of lumens. May look for some high powered LED lamps in the future. With all that said, great quality product. Weather has kept me from installation. Hoping this weekend will allow. Stay tuned for pics.

Take a look at these and let me know if you are interested. I will give you a great deal!

http://shop.redlinewatersports.com/403056.html

Let me think: $64 vs $699 (over priced I might add). :confused: I know which one I WON'T be buying....

milehigh970
01-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Let me think: $64 vs $699 (over priced I might add). :confused: I know which one I WON'T be buying....

Ouch! Lol ;)

turbosdad
01-25-2011, 10:42 PM
Can you add forward lights to existing speaker cans??