PDA

View Full Version : ballast setup for 1997 ps 205

gatorguy
12-30-2010, 12:13 AM
I need a little help with setting up my boat 1997 PS 205 for surfing. We are just getting into it as we've always skied. I've tried finding old posts but the search function is giving me 0 hits.

I've looked around at the suggestions on the Fly High site and I think I want the sack that goes under my seats in the front (750#). Then I was thinking the fat sac seat with side extensions to replace my rear seat (1500#), and then another bag (750#)down the side I surf.

I'm afraid that is too much weight, and I'm not sure I can fit the fat seat and another bag down the side.

My other thought is to put the Fly High Pro X Series V-Drive Sac(Set) (400# each bag) in the back. one under the rear seat, and one down the surf side, then the other bag under the front seats.

Whatever I end up with I want to be able to use it for wakeboarding also, so I don't want one of those "L" shaped bags.

Any help would be great. Thanks

gatorguy
01-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Come on guys and galls, I know somebody out there has got to have and opinion on this that could be helpful to me. I'd like to avoid buying all kinds of different things and experimenting until I find the thing that works best, mean while filling my garage with all the things that didn't.

dmminfla
01-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Try this link for the 205

http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=25961&highlight=surfing