PDA

View Full Version : Christmas 2010

DemolitionMan
12-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Did any of you buy your wife or kids any ski, wakeboard or mastercraft stuff for Christmas. I picked the wife up a new wakeboard and mastercraft shirt.

Double D
12-22-2010, 08:37 PM
I hope she doesn't look at this thread..... It will ruin the surprise...

Everything this year for me was wrapped around my Son's car.

DemolitionMan
12-22-2010, 08:45 PM
I hope she doesn't look at this thread..... It will ruin the surprise...

Everything this year for me was wrapped around my Son's car.

She does not look on here.

Double D
12-22-2010, 08:48 PM
She does not look on here.

Good.. Nice board, BTW...

DemolitionMan
12-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Good.. Nice board, BTW...

Thank You.

atlfootr
12-22-2010, 09:21 PM
None of the above but, I am buy'n her a Laptop and replacing the seals in her Dry Suit!
That way there's NO XCUSES as to why she can't go out and foot :)

DemolitionMan
12-22-2010, 09:25 PM
None of the above but, I am buy'n her a nice DELL Laptop and replacing all the seals in her Dry Suit!
That way there's NO XCUSES as to why she can't go out and foot :)

Tell her just to bare it all.:D

2RLAKE
12-23-2010, 12:13 AM
How about snow ski? We're in Steamboat right now on our Christmas trip and having a great time

atlfootr
12-23-2010, 08:10 AM
Look out for :banana:Banana George:banana: boarding down the slopes out there!
Steamboat's his favorite place :banana:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Q5GWc46SESE/SyNpareiDFI/AAAAAAAABxY/ZsI3hQKX3Ao/s400/banana+george+snowboard+jump.jpg

I haven't quite decided the brand of laptop as of yet ... reason for edit.

bturner2
12-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Bought my daughter the new Connelly V for Christmas.

LaRue
12-23-2010, 08:20 AM
Wife never wants boating stuff. But I did get a JL amp...4 polk audio speakers and cooler like the one sold on MBD. Oh...and a tie clip :rolleyes: 15 yr old son is all about Call of Duty. Black Ops

ahhudgins
12-23-2010, 08:33 AM
My wife has never had a ski handle in her hand since I met her 25+ years ago. I was thinking of a new Eagle barefoot suit for her (in my size of course).;)

All my son wanted was an ipod touch.....the kid has those head phones on 24/7. Note to self: Purchase stock in a company that makes hearing aids.

DooSPX
12-23-2010, 09:12 AM
Bought my daughter the new Connelly V for Christmas.

Awesome present! Glad to see you are trying to keep slalom alive!

BIGBADBLUE
12-23-2010, 09:14 AM
We bought the kids a Sky Ski ... they are going to soooo excited on Christmas morning when they see it. Should be fun.

bturner2
12-23-2010, 12:38 PM
We had a slalom resurgence on our lake. After 15 plus years of wakeboarding we decided to get back to basics. It's amazing how many of the neighbors have starting skiing again since we start going about 2 years ago. We now have about 4 boats that take turns in our bay just about every late afternoon. Amazing how fast you seem to be going after wakeboarding for all those years.

Not that there's anything wrong with wakeboarding, we still do that too just not as often. Mostly slalom and surfing these days.

Barefooter92
12-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Great Thread!

Purchased the be a star shirt for the wife this summer. Let me tell you she looks good in that tee!

Purchased the red mastercraft towel this weekend for the stocking she found the box at the door and opened it yesterday. Thanks for the fast shipping, I guess!

Ski-me
12-23-2010, 01:32 PM
We're thinking about this for the family.....60 games in 1 machine.

Or
12-23-2010, 01:41 PM
I bought my mom (51!) the new LF melissa wakeboard, and my dad (57!) [and myself] the LF custom wakesurf... (they bought me a new MC... :))

BIGBADBLUE
12-23-2010, 01:42 PM
We're thinking about this for the family.....60 games in 1 machine.

This is AWESOME!!! I love Galaga ... old school.

How much?

DJ 50
12-23-2010, 01:49 PM
Bought the wife a new ski and one of the hooded mastercraft sweatshirt. Thanks to her car unexpectily taking a nose dive yesterday she now also got her first actual brand new car for Christmas....that better cover her birthday too.

bcampbe7
12-23-2010, 02:37 PM
Nothing boating or MC related this year. She got 6 acres to build a house on earlier this year, so that should suffice for Christmas, b-day, Valentines, insert overly marketed Holiday here.

Bought the wife a new ski and one of the hooded mastercraft sweatshirt. Thanks to her car unexpectily taking a nose dive yesterday she now also got her first actual brand new car for Christmas....that better cover her birthday too.

I hope that "nose dive" was a figure of speech and the car did not actually nose dive off of anything.

DJ 50
12-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Sorry meant as figure of speech. Wife was driving it and the check engine light came on and car started acting up. Took it to the shop and got a call the next day saying $3,000 to fix it and they can't even say for sure that it would fix all the problems. Car has 92,xxx miles on it. Needless to say I wasn't in the best of moods yesterday.

east tx skier
12-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Nothing boating or MC related this year. She got 6 acres to build a house on earlier this year, so that should suffice for Christmas, b-day, Valentines, insert overly marketed Holiday here.

I just had a bathroom retiled as a "Christmas Gift." But I caved at the last minute and got her some PJs, too, as a "resent me not." :)

TX.X-30 fan
12-23-2010, 06:19 PM

I hope that "nose dive" was a figure of speech and the car did not actually nose dive off of anything.

That's like buying her crotch-less underwear............:D

TX.X-30 fan
12-23-2010, 06:20 PM
I just had a bathroom retiled as a "Christmas Gift." But I caved at the last minute and got her some PJs, too, as a "resent me not." :)

You and Beau would make a great couple!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
12-23-2010, 06:22 PM
You 2 might get lucky by spring thaw...............

thatsmrmastercraft
12-23-2010, 06:25 PM
O'Neill Hammer Spring/Shorty Wetsuit, Liquid Force Cooler, and yet another brand of binding lube for my son. I think he is on a quest to try every binding lube known to man.

TX.X-30 fan
12-23-2010, 06:27 PM
O'Neill Hammer Spring/Shorty Wetsuit, Liquid Force Cooler, and yet another brand of binding lube for my son. I think he is on a quest to try every binding lube known to man.

Might want to keep an eye out.............. Jus sayin....:D

BMcD
12-24-2010, 05:55 PM
Just bought a new Burton Custom, do you think it will ride on the water? :)

No new gear this Christmas, but we do plan to take a cold water ride in our drysuits over the weekend. Nothing beats the glassy winter water here in Washington State!

Live Day1 (http://www.LiveDay1.com)

Here is a quick link to our first winter ride of the season:
http://www.liveday1.com/video/work-it-out

1redTA
12-24-2010, 06:35 PM
I took my wife to a jewelry store for Christmas, she wanted boots. I was thankful for the boots. I hope for those of us at work we go home to our families safe

tex
12-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Master John David will be getting his first BareFoot suit. The wife is getting cowboy boots and rockstar clothes....I think I will be getting a flomo vest!