PDA

View Full Version : Anyone skiing/riding behind an Ilmore 6.0 or 6.2 yet?

vision
12-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Any new 2011 owners in the warmer sections of the country that have an Ilmore 6.0 or 6.2 in their boat? If so, any comments on functionality and fuel efficiency?

Desert eagle
12-23-2010, 07:25 PM
Vision, I have the 5.7 in my 2011 X-25 and I have been very happy with its performance. I can only imagine that the bigger size engine would do better but with that the fuel economy will also go down. I am still breaking mine in and have found that it burns around 7 gallons an hour, just depends on how hard and how loaded down you are driving it.

vision
12-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Vision, I have the 5.7 in my 2011 X-25 and I have been very happy with its performance. I can only imagine that the bigger size engine would do better but with that the fuel economy will also go down. I am still breaking mine in and have found that it burns around 7 gallons an hour, just depends on how hard and how loaded down you are driving it.

Thanks. If you have it out loaded after it is broken in, let me know how it does. The GPH for my MCX started at around 7 then dropped to around 5.5 loaded after about 50 hours.