PDA

View Full Version : Vinyl Graphics Packages Available

Jim@BAWS
12-09-2010, 04:22 PM
I wanted to reintroduce this thread at this time of year because we already have 3 packages going now. It is the time of year that folks are doing winter refurb so...no better time to get the old graphics off and the new ones on. We have basically 1997 on back to 1968 including the original YING YANG stickers. Send us you requests via email to jim.baws@verizon.net with a photo and some basic measurements and we can reproduce what ever you need. For those of you have purchased please offer your input.

Now is the time to get it done, or at least ordered for spring!!!

Thanks in advance

Jim@BAWS

Previous thread

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=38639

Sodar
12-14-2010, 10:03 PM
After discussion and complaints, this thread will remain in the General Discussion section. Once the forum is updated, threads like these will have their own home and posting outside that dedicated area will not be permitted.

Please hold your negative comments to yourself.

-Mod1

duckguy
12-14-2010, 10:25 PM
and who says democracy is dead

swatguy
12-15-2010, 04:17 PM
***! OVER This place is becoming more and more like the federal government with restrictions, bannings, and overall people complaining about every little thing. WOW!

thatsmrmastercraft
12-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Jim,

I will be purchasing the correct graphics for my '77 from you this spring. Will be needing everything down to the ying-yang stickers. I will be in touch once the snow banks start to recede a little.