PDA

View Full Version : Selling Nautiques!

Pages : [1] 2

erkoehler
12-10-2010, 10:09 PM
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will now be working with Lauderdale Lakes Marina www.lauderdalelakesmarina.com and we will be carrying a full line of Correct Craft boats http://www.nautique.com .

See all of the latest developments, upcoming events, and special pricing on inventory by visiting our facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lauderdale-Lakes-of-Chicago/165140803521295

We will still be servicing all of our MasterCraft customers and maintaining all of our service staff that gets you back on the water faster than any other dealer in the area!

Any questions feel free to fire away, I'm excited about the upcoming season and can't wait to get out on the water!

Maristar210
12-10-2010, 10:26 PM
Good luck Eric

kevkan
12-10-2010, 10:34 PM
I guess things are tough all over.

vogelm1
12-10-2010, 10:35 PM
Good goin' Eric. Hope the transition goes well. If you get up this way next couple months and ever want to ride, let me know! We may finally get our first real dump of snow this weekend - 12"+ but we'll see :cool:

bcampbe7
12-10-2010, 11:03 PM
Good luck Enrique.

TX.X-30 fan
12-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Good luck Enrique.

Who the he!! is that your wife's masseuse??

erkoehler
12-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Good goin' Eric. Hope the transition goes well. If you get up this way next couple months and ever want to ride, let me know! We may finally get our first real dump of snow this weekend - 12"+ but we'll see :cool:

I'll take you up on that!

east tx skier
12-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Best of luck with the transition, Eric.

tex
12-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Still waiting on my Chicago
Mastercraft shirt!

tex
12-11-2010, 12:57 AM
One is missing!

Driveshaft82
12-11-2010, 01:50 AM
So you mean that Jeff has now lost Mastercraft or you have since left Chicago Mastercraft and went to Lauderdale Lakes??? I "heard" rumors that other boat manfacturers have dropped Jeff as a dealer too. I know Riverview Marine went under as he was almost bankrupt and a few people had to buy him out of that.
I wonder how long until Heritage Harbor in Ottawa goes under???
I've heard nothing but bad things......

swatguy
12-11-2010, 01:54 AM
Wish you guys the best of luck! I will be staying loyal to you all as a dealer as you have been great to me. No one can compare. Guess a 210 is now the next ride :)

Be stopping in to check out the new line shortly.

milkmania
12-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Best of Luck Erk

east tx skier
12-11-2010, 10:14 AM
So you mean that Jeff has now lost Mastercraft or you have since left Chicago Mastercraft and went to Lauderdale Lakes??? I "heard" rumors that other boat manfacturers have dropped Jeff as a dealer too. I know Riverview Marine went under as he was almost bankrupt and a few people had to buy him out of that.

My understanding is that Chicago MC is no more. Erik's office remains the same.

TX.X-30 fan
12-11-2010, 10:40 AM
How does the X2 compare to the 200???

scott023
12-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Sorry to hear this Eric. You have been a valuable member here, and as other have said, you always come through for MasterCraft owners.

Good luck with the Nautiques... with how fugly those are, they could be a tough sale. :rotf: :D

Ric
12-11-2010, 10:44 AM
NONE of this is supposed to be happening to chicago after 2008 :mad:
Maybe somebody didn't kick up :cool:

erkoehler
12-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Wish you guys the best of luck! I will be staying loyal to you all as a dealer as you have been great to me. No one can compare. Guess a 210 is now the next ride :)

Be stopping in to check out the new line shortly.

Pretty sure I have some bindings for you as well. Give me a call.

Sodar
12-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Good Luck, Eric! I am sure you will do great with the N-boats.

André
12-11-2010, 12:02 PM
For a moment,i thought you had moves to Florida to sell Nautiques...Guess Lauderdale lake is near Chicago.
Good luck to you Erk!

(Question in my head!)
///Is this thread in accordance with the forum guidelines?:confused:

TX.X-30 fan
12-11-2010, 12:15 PM
(Question in my head!)

I didn't see Cash Rewards mentioned anywhere................:confused:

JLeuck64
12-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will now be working with Lauderdale Lakes Marina www.lauderdalelakesmarina.com and we will be carrying a full line of Correct Craft boats http://www.nautique.com .

See all of the latest developments, upcoming events, and special pricing on inventory by visiting our facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lauderdale-Lakes-of-Chicago/165140803521295

We will still be servicing all of our MasterCraft customers and maintaining all of our service staff that gets you back on the water faster than any other dealer in the area!

Any questions feel free to fire away, I'm excited about the upcoming season and can't wait to get out on the water!

That is the path to the darkside...

east tx skier
12-11-2010, 02:12 PM
For a moment,i thought you had moves to Florida to sell Nautiques...Guess Lauderdale lake is near Chicago.
Good luck to you Erk!

(Question in my head!)

Not that my opinion matters, but he said they are still servicing MC's in Chicago. That's some important information for MC owners in that area to have. It's not like he's trying to sell boats or parts outside of the ebay thread. 8p

Maristar210
12-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Not that my opinion matters, but he said they are still servicing MC's in Chicago. That's some important information for MC owners in that area to have. It's not like he's trying to sell boats or parts outside of the ebay thread. 8p

ZING ZING ZING

Jim@BAWS
12-11-2010, 02:57 PM
TOUCHE!!!!!

east tx skier
12-11-2010, 03:22 PM
TOUCHE!!!!!

-----:)-------

André
12-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Sorry,i thought the OP was promoting Nautiques...:o

Never mind,carry on Gentlemens!:)

east tx skier
12-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Sorry,i thought the OP was promoting Nautiques...:o

Never mind,carry on Gentlemens!:)

I didn't say he wasn't. :o

CantRepeat
12-11-2010, 05:38 PM
I didn't say he wasn't. :o

Not for me to care about. Good luck Eric!

east tx skier
12-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Obviously, it doesn't bother me.

Willski
12-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Good luck Eric.

tex
12-11-2010, 06:29 PM
TOUCHE!!!!!

I hate the french...won't even drink Grey Goose!

scott023
12-11-2010, 06:34 PM

Good on ya. That stuff is crap anyway. Have you tried Pearl Vodka?

erkoehler
12-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes. I'll still be around, and you never know what the future may hold. Both MasterCraft and Nautique are great boats, I don't think that anyone can argue that point.

CantRepeat
12-11-2010, 08:20 PM

I don't know, it is Grey Goose you know. :D

tex
12-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Good on ya. That stuff is crap anyway. Have you tried Pearl Vodka?

We drink Titos here in Texas.

etduc
12-12-2010, 03:55 PM
We drink Titos here in Texas.

Amen. :headbang:

Jerseydave
12-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Best of luck Eric!

Funny how dealers in the boat industry change brands (Cc to MC, MC to CC, etc.)
I don't recall ever hearing about a BMW dealer switching to Mercedes. :rolleyes:

ski_king
12-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Got any orange 200's?

mccobmd
12-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Got any orange 200's?

:uglyhamme:uglyhamme:uglyhamme The only way that's not funny is if you're too new to know!!!

chippy1971
12-13-2010, 04:46 AM
You realise that this is a Mastercraft forum and I am sure that we don't on to the Nautique forums and talk about Mastercrafts.

So take this crap some where else as it is a waste of time.

Cloaked
12-13-2010, 07:21 AM
You realise that this is a Mastercraft forum and I am sure that we don't on to the Nautique forums and talk about Mastercrafts.

So take this crap some where else as it is a waste of time.Chippy, this thread isn't about Ski Nautique. It's about wishing a long-standing and respected member (erkholder) the best of luck and congratulations in his new and freely-chosen endeavor of his career path.

ksdaoski
12-13-2010, 07:48 AM

Ok tough guy. :confused:

JohnE
12-13-2010, 09:11 AM
Best of luck Eric. I have no doubt that you will have a lot of success. Wish I bought a few extra of those CMC T's. Classic now.

JohnE
12-13-2010, 09:13 AM

There is absolutely no problem with this thread. Given that Eric has been here for so long and contributed so much, it would be more of a problem if he didn't keep us all informed of what he is doing.

scott023
12-13-2010, 10:03 AM

Who the he!! are you to pipe up in this fashion? Perhaps you should take a moment and READ what the OP posted and realize that he is still servicing and catering to MC customers.

Rockman
12-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Who the he!! are you to pipe up in this fashion? Perhaps you should take a moment and READ what the OP posted and realize that he is still servicing and catering to MC customers.

Yes, exactly.

And Chippy, learn how to use spell check! It is a wonderful thing! It's something that can make you look smarter than you actually are.

CantRepeat
12-13-2010, 10:57 AM

The way I saw it was this.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I can't sell you MCs any longer as we now sell Nauts. But, I want you all to know that will still have the same techs and would be happy to keep offering good service to the MC boats.

Thanks again Eric, GL to you.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Happy to see you keeping afloat. This can be a tough economy to be changing jobs. Best of luck.

Sodar
12-13-2010, 11:16 AM
Erk,

When is the truth going to come out about happenings surrounding the change in brands?

east tx skier
12-13-2010, 11:21 AM

What a load of nonsense. Erik has been on this forum for years and is a respected member here.

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum. :rolleyes:

mccobmd
12-13-2010, 12:26 PM
What a load of nonsense. Erik has been on this forum for years and is a respected member here.

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum. :rolleyes:

Tact and restraint duly noted sir.

aaron.
12-13-2010, 12:42 PM
probably could have done without the massive correct craft advertisement...was that seriously needed? what next, champion bass boats??? lolz

if i was a mod, i'd move this to 'off topic discussion' at best....but probably would be best suited here: http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/

bah-ah-ah-ah bunch of sheep. :twocents:

bkblaida
12-13-2010, 12:51 PM
Congrats Eric,

Because of the incredible service I have received in the past from you and the great staff of technicians you will keep my business.

Merry Christmas

scott023
12-13-2010, 12:57 PM
probably could have done without the massive correct craft advertisement...was that seriously needed? what next, champion bass boats??? lolz

if i was a mod, i'd move this to 'off topic discussion' at best....but probably would be best suited here: http://www.planetnautique.com/vb3/

Another 40 some odd post member thinking they need to voice their opinion... :confused::rolleyes:

cbryan70
12-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Erk,

When is the truth going to come out about happenings surrounding the change in brands?

politics.....

east tx skier
12-13-2010, 12:59 PM
I know the mods can always use the help. I always encourage people to apply for the position when they express interest like that.

JohnE
12-13-2010, 01:00 PM

General Discussion is an appropriate place for this thread. There is a reason so many long time members here have no problem with this thread. I don't consider that a massive advertisement or even an advertisement at all. Nobody is coming here looking for a CC. Erik's been one of the top 3 or 4 posters on this site and done lots to help plenty of people. If not for Eric, I wouldn't have bought any of my last 3 MC's. And I didn't buy them from him.

Many of his customers will be glad to know they are still servicing MC.

JohnE
12-13-2010, 01:01 PM
I know the mods can always use the help. I always encourage people to apply for the position when they express interest like that.

Problem is you sometimes regret what you ask for when you ask for help. Amazing how many posts you can read from someone and still read them all wrong.

east tx skier
12-13-2010, 01:07 PM
Problem is you sometimes regret what you ask for when you ask for help. Amazing how many posts you can read from someone and still read them all wrong.

If there were an emoticon with tongue firmly planted in cheek, I would have used it. You don't find to many instances of former moderators making suggestions concerning post placement. For that reason, I always try to encourage people who are so inclined to make suggestions to apply for the job. :D

I think my only gripe since giving up that thankless job concerned the deletion of the "neverending threadjack" by ModX, whatever may have become of him.

You guys are doing a bang up job in case I haven't mentioned it recently. Get your shoveling boots on. With this latest cold snap, tradition holds that things will get heated on the discussion forums.

Sodar
12-13-2010, 01:09 PM

Thanks for your input, however it has fallen on deaf ears.

Erkoehler has been a long standing member of TeamTalk and has helped many over the years. His dealership's service has always been outstanding and I am certain that this service will continue.

Erkoehler, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Please do not be a stranger!

-Mod1

JohnE
12-13-2010, 01:10 PM
ModX still lurks, just doesn't login in either of his old carnations

Sodar
12-13-2010, 01:12 PM
We have some feisty "johnny-come-latelies", don't we?

scott023
12-13-2010, 01:16 PM

Sure do... as ETS said, it is that time of year. :D

aaron.
12-13-2010, 01:42 PM
FAIL

kick me, boot me, idcare...at least I won't be on team talk to peddle my off topic competitor trash , on mastercrafts dime. nuff said

bunch of softies

thatsmrmastercraft
12-13-2010, 01:44 PM

Sure do... as ETS said, it is that time of year. :D

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

MasterCraft Boats of Chicago
12-13-2010, 01:46 PM
We wish Eric and the Crew over at Lauderdale Lakes of Chicago The best. We respect their abilities and I am sure we'll be hanging on the water together this upcoming season.

Oh and SKI KING great post on the Orange 200!!! :)

See all you at the Chicago Boat Show.

Mark Michelini
847.719.0331 Office
sales@mastercraftboatsofchicago.com
www.mastercraftboatsofchicago.com

east tx skier
12-13-2010, 01:47 PM
FAIL

kick me, boot me, idcare...at least I won't be on team talk to peddle my off topic competitor trash , on mastercrafts dime. nuff said

bunch of softies

Well said, well spoken, B.G.

http://www.movieactors.com/freezes1/SeemsLikeOldTimes7.jpeg

"Softies!" Nice touch!

scott023
12-13-2010, 02:10 PM
FAIL

bunch of softies

I am as commited to MC as possbile, but for you to come on here and spew garbage by calling CC's "trash" is ridiculous. Anyone that knows anything about boats knows CC makes a high quality product.

Maristar210
12-13-2010, 02:11 PM
I see we have some banning to do..

You newbs need to lighten up. Eric is merely saying he's leaving and why. If you don't like the thread please move along nicely and have a glass of. Well you know the rest.

Maristar210
12-13-2010, 02:13 PM
JohnE

Who keeps deleting threads? :D

My post count has taken another hit :D

Back below 9000..... again :D

erkoehler
12-13-2010, 02:13 PM
The post was not meant to "peddle" or attempt to drum up business for Nautique sales. I have met many people on this site at various boat shows, events, demos, and MasterCraft gatherings many of which have become friends of mine outside of this site.

I have been a member here for quite some time and have seen this site grow and change through the years. I thought that posting an "update" here was the best way to keep everyone informed on the happenings in our local market.

There are no hard feelings between MasterCraft boats of Chicago and myself. I look forward to the future and seeing everyone around. I know that we will all have a great summer and many awesome memories on the water no matter what boat we drive.

Eric

Hoosier Bob
12-13-2010, 02:56 PM
Holy crap Correct Craft makes a ski boat?:D W T *!

flipper
12-13-2010, 03:22 PM
That's going to be a big loss with a post count of 46.631946319463194

DJ 50
12-13-2010, 03:42 PM
That's going to be a big loss with a post count of 46.631946319463194

Hey we all have to start somewhere. Please don't judge all new people based on two morons.

DJ 50
12-13-2010, 03:44 PM
That being said please keep up the fight because its been providing me with my daily entertainment today.

pram
12-13-2010, 03:45 PM
FAIL

bunch of softies

You sir, are a clown, plain and simple

The only person on here that is in FAIL mode right now is you.

Eric is a stand up guy who has helped many many people on here and regardless of what "YOU THINK" should happen, it isn't going to.

I'll take a 100 Erks selling a different brand as I know that he will still help out anyone on here anyway he can, than one loudmouth like yourself who needs to attempt to raise his own misguided existence through the bashing of others

it's people like you that shouldn't be allowed to use a keyboard

scott023
12-13-2010, 03:51 PM
Hey we all have to start somewhere. Please don't judge all new people based on two morons.

All newbies aren't judged; only the ones that pipe up without having proper knowledge of forum goings on. :D

Hoosier Bob
12-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Sorry about having a fight at your Black Panther party.:DYou sir, are a clown, plain and simple

The only person on here that is in FAIL mode right now is you.

Eric is a stand up guy who has helped many many people on here and regardless of what "YOU THINK" should happen, it isn't going to.

I'll take a 100 Erks selling a different brand as I know that he will still help out anyone on here anyway he can, than one loudmouth like yourself who needs to attempt to raise his own misguided existence through the bashing of others

it's people like you that shouldn't be allowed to use a keyboard

east tx skier
12-13-2010, 04:03 PM
Sorry about having a fight at your Black Panther party.:D

One of my favorite lines of that movie! Thanks, Bob.

pram
12-13-2010, 04:08 PM
Hoosier you kill me

I think that I need to watch that tonight

JohnE
12-13-2010, 04:15 PM
JohnE

Who keeps deleting threads? :D

My post count has taken another hit :D

Back below 9000..... again :D

Not me. I'll do some investigating. You are our rightful top poster. Those of us who have been here a while know it. You just keep getting reset.:D

Hollywood
12-13-2010, 05:18 PM
He's done enough on this site and locally for MC to earn some slack. Nobody is trading in their ProStar for a Byerly. Can anyone help me find the giant grinning emoticon?

flipper
12-13-2010, 05:47 PM

All newbies aren't judged; only the ones that pipe up without having proper knowledge of forum goings on. :D

Scoot beat me to it.

TX.X-30 fan
12-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Great thread.

pram
12-13-2010, 05:53 PM
oh great here comes a Texan to throw his 2 cents in :rolleyes:

Maristar210
12-13-2010, 05:56 PM
Paul

Oh hell you know what I'm going to say anyways so lets talk about Pat:)

pram
12-13-2010, 06:29 PM
hahahaha

ok where shall we begin?

Sodar
12-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Start at the toes and work toward the good stuff.

TX.X-30 fan
12-13-2010, 06:47 PM
oh great here comes a Texan to throw his 2 cents in :rolleyes:

Go pay some more taxes people are counting on you....

mccobmd
12-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Great thread.

Yeah, newbies should understand that the only thing we're more loyal to than Mastercraft boats are people who have demonstrated a love for mastercraft boats and thier owners.

André
12-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Soooooooo ,Chicago Mastercraft is still in business and Lauderdalelake is a NEW or already existing CC dealer and Erk and some techs moved there or started a new dealership ???
Right?

Or am i all wrong as usual?:D

André
12-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Soooooooo ,Chicago Mastercraft is still in business and Lauderdalelake is a NEW or already existing CC dealer and Erk and some techs moved there or started a new dealership ???
Right?

Or am i all wrong as usual?:D

Well idiot,you just had to read 3 or 4 threads down and you would have seen the MC of Chicago thread...:o

TX.X-30 fan
12-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Well idiot,you just had to read 3 or 4 threads down and you would have seen the MC of Chicago thread...:o

Hay hay, that is no way to talk to a vintage member.............:mad:

flipper
12-13-2010, 07:48 PM
You can't talk to him like that:mad:

SkiDog
12-13-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm betting that neither one of those prize newbies will be around to see 100 posts! With posts like those, a certain mod will have a field day booting those 2 clowns!:cool:

Laurel_Lake_Skier
12-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Best of luck for the future Erk......you'll have to talk to Hollywood and make a trip up to Green Lake next summer.

CantRepeat
12-13-2010, 11:13 PM
hahahaha

ok where shall we begin?

Not to change the subject, but I hear you pay shipping on all Xrate gear? 8p

east tx skier
12-14-2010, 12:13 AM
Hay hay, that is no way to talk to a vintage member.............:mad:

He can't do that to our pledges! Only we can do that to our pledges!

thatsmrmastercraft
12-14-2010, 12:35 AM
I'm betting that neither one of those prize newbies will be around to see 100 posts! With posts like those, a certain mod will have a field day booting those 2 clowns!:cool:

To call that so accurately should we assume that you are driving the short bus and have plenty experience with such like minded individuals???

Hollywood
12-14-2010, 02:35 PM
Planting the seed, September 2007.

JohnE
12-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Planting the seed, September 2007.

That has to be 1987 not 2007

Willski
12-14-2010, 04:38 PM
The nautique might be that era, but the prostar he's in looks more like 2007 era, definitely later than 03.

Sodar
12-14-2010, 04:43 PM
I think Erk is sitting in the infamous Orange PS 197... it was an '08, sold new in '10. :) ;)

Rockman
12-14-2010, 04:55 PM
I think Erk is sitting in the infamous Orange PS 197... it was an '08, sold new in '10. :) ;)

Yes, black pylon in the Orange 197 is the dead givaway!

MasterCraft Boats of Chicago
12-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Haha ohh yea For sure the ORANGE 197. He loved that boat!

Hollywood
12-14-2010, 06:07 PM
Where did it end up going?

Willski
12-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Forget the orange boat....look at those 80s bf suits!!! Sweeeeet.

pram
12-14-2010, 06:16 PM
Not to change the subject, but I hear you pay shipping on all Xrate gear? 8p

no no, that's wrong. It was only DVD's that i was paying shipping on.

For X-Rated (panties, prophylactics, lubes/lotions etc) products you need to talk to Stu. He has a discount number already set up

scott023
12-14-2010, 06:20 PM

For X-Rated (panties, prophylactics, lubes/lotions etc) products you need to talk to Stu. He has a discount number already set up

You mean Stew, TX.X-30-Fan?

Rockman
12-14-2010, 06:37 PM

I just spit my pop out all over my desk...!

Rockman
12-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Where did it end up going?

Northwest territory.

stuartmcnair
12-14-2010, 06:39 PM
make sure to clarify on the "Stew" vs "Stu"

scott023
12-14-2010, 06:50 PM
I just spit my pop out all over my desk...!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You should read some of his material on our other forum. :D:D:D

tex
12-14-2010, 07:06 PM
This thread is making me thirsty! Where's my shirt Erk?

Footin
12-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Good luck Erkle.......you putz.

Hoosier Bob
12-14-2010, 07:58 PM
I don't know who Stew is I believe it is Stu and Pram was correct the first time. In Canada it appears to be Stew. That 2001 was a heck of a wake boat in it's day!make sure to clarify on the "Stew" vs "Stu"

pram
12-14-2010, 08:06 PM
I don't know who Stew is I believe it is Stu and Pram was correct the first time. In Canada it appears to be Stew. That 2001 was a heck of a wake boat in it's day!

my buddy a 2001 hull and it was not exactly the nicest thing to ski behind but man did it make a mean wake for boarding.

never surfed it though, but I bet it would do that well

if you weren't on edge coming into that wall, i mean wake it would pitch you out the front of your ski all day long

TX.X-30 fan
12-14-2010, 08:35 PM
I know nothing!!!!!!!!!!

JohnE
12-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Forget the orange boat....look at those 80s bf suits!!! Sweeeeet.

That was my point......

TOO-TALL
12-14-2010, 10:25 PM
Good luck Erk

scott023
12-15-2010, 10:49 AM
I don't know who Stew is I believe it is Stu and Pram was correct the first time. In Canada it appears to be Stew. That 2001 was a heck of a wake boat in it's day!

He's still "Stew" to me. :rotf:

scott023
12-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Um, why does it say Eric is banned???? I sure as heck hope that the "powers that be" wake up and realize banning Erk isn't the right thing to do. He has helped far too many people on here for him to be banned. JMO

milkmania
12-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Um, why does it say Eric is banned???? I sure as heck hope that the "powers that be" wake up and realize banning Erk isn't the right thing to do. He has helped far too many people on here for him to be banned. JMO

guess we all know how that turned out!

Willski
12-15-2010, 11:49 AM
That was my point......

I figured that out when I was making my comment...I'm a little slow sometimes!

Is Erk really banned!!?!!

ttu
12-15-2010, 11:52 AM
i hope not. best of luck erk

anybody remember this thread that he posted:D

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=2969

flipper
12-15-2010, 11:53 AM
There is no way. How are you going to ban a memeber that has been one of the most helpful over the years? That's just plain stupid

east tx skier
12-15-2010, 12:08 PM

No doubt about it. That would be a low blow to a long time member who has spent the last several years making money for MC.

cbryan70
12-15-2010, 12:17 PM
i hope not. best of luck erk

anybody remember this thread that he posted:D

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=2969
I thought this was the buyinga boat thread or the target thread lol

ttu
12-15-2010, 12:21 PM
I thought this was the buyinga boat thread or the target thread lol

dang it you are right. i posted the wrong one! here is the thread i meant to post.:mad:

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=2855

SkiDog
12-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Damnit Man! Eric is not even listed in the 'Members list' anymore! NOW which one of these Barney Fife MOD's has to go and ban a LONG STANDING member who wasn't doing a damn thing wrong? Fess up damnit! I can think of 2 mods that I know wouldn't have done this, so who does that leave? X???????????? Where's my bus keys?:mad::mad::mad:

cbryan70
12-15-2010, 12:41 PM
ttadmin is my guesss......hes the only one on here that can ban i beleive?

east tx skier
12-15-2010, 12:46 PM
ttadmin is my guesss......hes the only one on here that can ban i believe?

I remember that guy. Showed up here about 4 years after Eric did. :(

milkmania
12-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Damnit Man! Eric is not even listed in the 'Members list' anymore! NOW which one of these Barney Fife MOD's has to go and ban a LONG STANDING member who wasn't doing a damn thing wrong? Fess up damnit! I can think of 2 mods that I know wouldn't have done this, so who does that leave? X???????????? Where's my bus keys?

that reminds me of Clark Griswold's rant about his boss in Christmas Vacation.....
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?
:D8p:D

SkiDog
12-15-2010, 12:48 PM
I remember that guy. Showed up here about 4 years after Eric did. :(

Maybe he should ban the whole damn list, then start over!:mad:

scott023
12-15-2010, 01:10 PM
HEY PHIL, HOW ABOUT YOU UNDO WHAT YOU DID IN FAVOR OF DOING WHAT'S RIGHT?

JohnE
12-15-2010, 01:14 PM
Damnit Man! Eric is not even listed in the 'Members list' anymore! NOW which one of these Barney Fife MOD's has to go and ban a LONG STANDING member who wasn't doing a damn thing wrong? Fess up damnit! I can think of 2 mods that I know wouldn't have done this, so who does that leave? X???????????? Where's my bus keys?:mad::mad::mad:

I can tell you for sure I didn't ban him. I hope whoever did will reconsider. Especially given the responses from so many long time members and MC loyalists. If so he won't be the first to be unbanned, right Stu?:D

ski_king
12-15-2010, 01:22 PM
I think Eric handled the anouncement that he was switching brands very professionally. He was not trying to promote another brand, just letting us know where he was and what he was up to.

Bring him back!!!!!!

Sodar
12-15-2010, 01:26 PM
What is amazing is that Eric was driven to another brand! It was not like he chose to go!

blakehardesty
12-15-2010, 01:32 PM
I never met him but I have read alot of his threads and comments. Good luck man.

milkmania
12-15-2010, 01:36 PM
I never met him but I have read alot of his threads and comments. Good luck man.

he's good people
I'll never forget watching him jump off the houseboat and take off barefooting, hitting one of the course balls, and kept on atruckin'
good times!:cool:

ski_king
12-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Anybody want a new avatar?

Rockman
12-15-2010, 01:54 PM
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You should read some of his material on our other forum. :D:D:D

I think I was banned for one reason or another. :rolleyes:

scott023
12-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Anybody want a new avatar?

Nice touch

scott023
12-15-2010, 01:56 PM
I think I was banned for one reason or another. :rolleyes:

You're not banned from our forum... NP.

captain planet
12-15-2010, 01:57 PM
guess we all know how that turned out!

Wow, banned? That sucks considering how many people he helped over the years. His new choice of avatar probably didn't help though. :confused:

thatsmrmastercraft
12-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Sure doesn't seem like the right thing to do. Perhaps there were some behind the scenes issues that contributed to this, but clearly there was nothing on this forum that should have caused Eric to be banned.

This forum had just started to recover from the last case of a mod being so high handed that he almost drove members away from here. There were plenty of us who held back for a while to see if this forum was going to crash.

When I started on here, I had just picked up my '77 and knew nothing about it other than I had always wanted one since I was a kid watching the Kwahamot Show in Tomahawk, WI. Most everything I learned was from the great members of this forum.

Don't forget who keeps this forum alive. It isn't heavy handed moderators but the MC enthusiasts. Without us as a group, this forum would not be the fantastic place that is is.

captain planet
12-15-2010, 02:06 PM
Sure doesn't seem like the right thing to do. Perhaps there were some behind the scenes issues that contributed to this, but clearly there was nothing on this forum that should have caused Eric to be banned.

This forum had just started to recover from the last case of a mod being so high handed that he almost drove members away from here. There were plenty of us who held back for a while to see if this forum was going to crash.

When I started on here, I had just picked up my '77 and knew nothing about it other than I had always wanted one since I was a kid watching the Kwahamot Show in Tomahawk, WI. Most everything I learned was from the great members of this forum.

Don't forget who keeps this forum alive. It isn't heavy handed moderators but the MC enthusiasts. Without us as a group, this forum would not be the fantastic place that is is.

I'll second that......

SkiDog
12-15-2010, 02:25 PM
HEY PHIL, HOW ABOUT YOU UNDO WHAT YOU DID IN FAVOR OF DOING WHAT'S RIGHT?

Better watch out pal, You might be next! Or we ALL might be next!:( People like him him make me wanna consider switching brands anyway!

scott023
12-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Erk has said that he will remove his avatar pic, his signature and the CC photos he posted if he is taken off the banned list. Is there a way that TTadmin can be made aware of this ASAP?

scott023
12-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Better watch out pal, You might be next! Or we ALL might be next!:( People like him him make me wanna consider switching brands anyway!

Was that not a reasonable question?

Or was it just the big red print?

captain planet
12-15-2010, 02:29 PM
I think the print, uh, made a point.

scott023
12-15-2010, 02:30 PM
I think the print, uh, made a point.

;) That's what I was going for. :D

captain planet
12-15-2010, 03:05 PM
;) That's what I was going for. :D

Mission accomplished!

bcampbe7
12-15-2010, 03:11 PM
I like the avatar

Waterski-Marcoisland
12-15-2010, 03:33 PM
allot the same in my neck of the woods.....by by MC hello Nauti.....!!!!

DemolitionMan
12-15-2010, 03:46 PM
I can't believe that a mod did not even give us a warning shot on this thread before they started banning.:mad:

Kyle
12-15-2010, 03:46 PM
If the man is doing what he is forced to do, to feed his family let him. He is not on here trying to persuade anyone to switch brands. He is simply letting his friends know where he is and what he is doing. If he is that much of a threat selling another brand of boat and his service and pro shop is that much better maybe other Mastercraft dealers need to be trained by him.

If I see anything wrong here it's what's posted in Eric's visitor messages about a special someone asking Eric for a link for another forum that shows porn. If this site is supposed to be so up tight, then why is admin trying to go look at something that doesn't pertain to Mastercraft Boats and increasing revenue for the Mastercraft Boat Company?????

cbryan70
12-15-2010, 03:48 PM
If the man is doing what he is forced to do, to feed his family let him. He is not on here trying to persuade anyone to switch brands. He is simply letting his friends know where he is and what he is doing. If he is that much of a threat selling another brand of boat and his service and pro shop is that much better maybe other Mastercraft dealers need to be trained by him.

If I see anything wrong here it's what's posted in Eric's visitor messages about a special someone asking Eric for a link for another forum that shows porn. If this site is supposed to be so up tight, then why is admin trying to go look at something that doesn't pertain to Mastercraft Boats and increasing revenue for the Mastercraft Boat Company?????

Now THAT is funny and a great question

Kyle
12-15-2010, 03:48 PM
Oh and UN-BAN ERIC!!!!!

bcampbe7
12-15-2010, 03:49 PM

LOL! Touche'

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=314

Sodar
12-15-2010, 03:49 PM
"Mum's the word"

scott023
12-15-2010, 03:53 PM
LOL! Touche'

http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/member.php?u=314

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

TTAdmin
12-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Eric is banned for 24 hours for violating:
"The promotion of products or services will not be tolerated and removed immediately unless prior approval by the MasterCraft Boat Company is received"

However, this does not reflect upon the fact that Eric is a true MC Hero and major contributor to the forum - over the years helping out countless owners and friends in the process. Eric is always welcome to the Team Talk forum and believe that going forward he will continue to contribute, offer advice and selflessly help others out-

Kyle
12-15-2010, 03:56 PM
11-25-2008 04:56 AMTTAdmin
Hey Eric,

Hope all is well up in Chicago-
Can you please send me the link/access to Sodar's created "Dark Side" forum. I promise to keep it strictly confidential that you gave me the link/access. I am just checking on that forum to see what's up since about 44 members from here go there. My understanding is that there is some decent information being passed around; yet sprinkled with lots of porn, etc.

Anyway, can you secretly hook me up?

Mum's the word.

TTadmin,
phil

cbryan70
12-15-2010, 03:57 PM
11-25-2008 04:56 AMTTAdmin
Hey Eric,

Hope all is well up in Chicago-
Can you please send me the link/access to Sodar's created "Dark Side" forum. I promise to keep it strictly confidential that you gave me the link/access. I am just checking on that forum to see what's up since about 44 members from here go there. My understanding is that there is some decent information being passed around; yet sprinkled with lots of porn, etc.

Anyway, can you secretly hook me up?

Mum's the word.

TTadmin,
phil

For record keeping Kyle?

flipper
12-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Haaa Sounds like somebody didn't even read the thread eh?

cbryan70
12-15-2010, 04:02 PM
Does the ban start from when he made his last post 12-13-2010, 12:21 PM if so 24 hours should be up?

Kyle
12-15-2010, 04:02 PM
For record keeping Kyle?

Don't have any idea what you are talking about...:)

TTAdmin
12-15-2010, 04:03 PM
Yeah, been trying to get into the "Dark Side" forum since 2008...

If anyone can hook me up with credentials to the "Dark Side" forum - I'd appreciate it!

flipper
12-15-2010, 04:05 PM
Yeah, been trying to get into the "Dark Side" forum since 2008...

If anyone can hook me up with credentials to the "Dark Side" forum - I'd appreciate it!

You don't find the DS, it finds you

cbryan70
12-15-2010, 04:08 PM

HAAAAA......this is the most action this forum has seen in a few years

Kyle
12-15-2010, 04:24 PM

LOL!!!!! so true

medicmoose
12-15-2010, 05:31 PM
Wow, banned? That sucks considering how many people he helped over the years. His new choice of avatar probably didn't help though. :confused:

Sounds like being a member here is like joining a gang....only 2 ways out. Where's the next kid that we have to lay a beating on before he/she can join? :rolleyes:

SKADMAN
12-15-2010, 05:48 PM
Ewww! Pick Me! Pick Me!:wavey:

flipper
12-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Lodi? I go up there all the time. At least a couple times a month

Hoosier Bob
12-15-2010, 06:27 PM
I think they have an "800" number now. :D Yeah, been trying to get into the "Dark Side" forum since 2008...

flipper
12-15-2010, 06:34 PM
They do, but it's unlisted

Rockman
12-15-2010, 06:39 PM

Aaaaah the DS....

Footin
12-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Never been to the darkside, maybe it is time.

Sodar
12-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Aaaaah the DS....

Fixed ! 8p

Hoosier Bob
12-15-2010, 06:48 PM
You may want to update your image!!! :DAaaaah the DS....

flipper
12-15-2010, 06:49 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hoosier Bob
12-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Thanks Cam! Maybe should read trouble makers and then parole violators!:o Some people are just too much trouble for anyone. That is why the forum The "Box" was formed. Any man found smoking in bed spends a night in the box! Any man using offensive 3 letter words or flying flags spends a night in the box! The "Box" is getting full.Fixed ! 8p

trickskier
12-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Never been to the darkside, maybe it is time.

Buckeyes not allowed --- It's in the Bylaws --- 8p

Rockman
12-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Fixed ! 8p

Yes, I know.

I need to update the sign on the garage fridge! :D

flipper
12-15-2010, 06:54 PM
How does one find this box?

Hoosier Bob
12-15-2010, 06:58 PM
After midnight in any local bar and you are half way there!:DHow does one find this box?

TX.X-30 fan
12-15-2010, 06:58 PM
I'm not surprised he was banned, I was banned for simply stating the truth and it was not for 24 hrs. Its their site.

Sodar
12-15-2010, 06:59 PM
I'm not surprised he was banned, I was banned for simply stating the truth and it was not for 24 hrs. Its their site.

It's their site, they make the rules. Nothing Personal.

flipper
12-15-2010, 07:01 PM
After midnight in any local bar and you are half way there!:D
Well, I get half way there all the time. :D

Hoosier Bob
12-15-2010, 07:01 PM
The difference is Eric actually did some positive things here!:D When the judge asked you if this was your first offense and you said yes? How about post number 27? 48? 267? 556? 1201? You should have plead guilty Stu!:DI'm not surprised he was banned, I was banned for simply stating the truth and it was not for 24 hrs. Its their site.

ski/hunt
12-15-2010, 07:08 PM
The way I see it there are only a hand full that are so addicted to being here 24-7 that a 24hr. banning is kinda----um not finding the word???

milkmania
12-15-2010, 07:19 PM
The way I see it there are only a hand full that are so addicted to being here 24-7 that a 24hr. banning is kinda----um not finding the word???

also with an open forum, you lose the contributor and just turn him into a lurker

'just sayin'8p

pram
12-15-2010, 07:25 PM
Hey I've seen that logo before somewhere :rolleyes:

must a been a hell of a nice guy to have made it

to bad he got screwed over in the end

pram
12-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Brian, what the H is going on? How's life treating you?

milkmania
12-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Brian, what the H is going on? How's life treating you?
not too bad, spending a lot of time with girlfriend.... still doin' the limo gig ;)

I've missed ya buddy:cool:

TX.X-30 fan
12-15-2010, 08:05 PM
The difference is Eric actually did some positive things here!:D When the judge asked you if this was your first offense and you said yes? How about post number 27? 48? 267? 556? 1201? You should have plead guilty Stu!:D

Bob, I was guilty but I was not in the hammock................... :D

pram
12-15-2010, 08:33 PM
not too bad, spending a lot of time with girlfriend.... still doin' the limo gig ;)

I've missed ya buddy:cool:

good to hear, busy with it? Same girlfriend?

milkmania
12-15-2010, 08:40 PM
good to hear, busy with it? Same girlfriend?

depends who's askin';)

better believe it!:D

Hoosier Bob
12-15-2010, 09:01 PM
That would have only made you an accessory!:D

Hey Brian!Bob, I was guilty but I was not in the hammock................... :D

tex
12-15-2010, 09:22 PM
Eric is banned for 24 hours for violating:
"The promotion of products or services will not be tolerated and removed immediately unless prior approval by the MasterCraft Boat Company is received"

However, this does not reflect upon the fact that Eric is a true MC Hero and major contributor to the forum - over the years helping out countless owners and friends in the process. Eric is always welcome to the Team Talk forum and believe that going forward he will continue to contribute, offer advice and selflessly help others out-

His head is now banned because of how big it got after reading that last post!

tex
12-15-2010, 09:27 PM

The first rule about the Darkside....

Ryan
12-16-2010, 01:35 AM
Glad you made it through the transition. Best of luck!

DooSPX
12-16-2010, 10:54 AM
This ban of Eric is completely ridiculous. He was NOT telling people that SN are better than MC, drop your MC's and buy CC from him.
He just wanted to give a heads up about his dealer and new ventures...

This site is insane with this un-needed banning of some, and the lack of with others...

milkmania
12-16-2010, 11:07 AM
This site is insane with this un-needed banning of some, and the lack of with others...
http://www.therideinstyle.com/googlepic.jpgbeen that way for years8p

DooSPX
12-16-2010, 11:12 AM
http://www.therideinstyle.com/googlepic.jpgbeen that way for years8p

yeah, I know... I just try to tell myself that it is not because there are some good people on this board.

:rolleyes:

ski/hunt
12-16-2010, 11:25 AM
There has to be more to it than the surface shows---or him selling the comp. is that much of a threat to a forum?? And really I'm sure the 24 hrs. has really jacked his world up!! not allowed on TT to visit with scott023 or txx-30.....ect. Ect....

TX.X-30 fan
12-16-2010, 11:26 AM
Yes there are a few of us still here.............

JohnE
12-16-2010, 01:16 PM
This ban of Eric is completely ridiculous. He was NOT telling people that SN are better than MC, drop your MC's and buy CC from him.
He just wanted to give a heads up about his dealer and new ventures...

I am so sick of people here whining and even suggesting that people get banned. For all you thin skinned people out there there is an "Ignore" feature where when used properly will not allow you to see posts from those members you find offensive. A few people try to mold this forum to their liking. The most notable has left voluntarily. Read what you want, reply as you wish, and ignore the rest.

CantRepeat
12-16-2010, 01:18 PM
A few people try to mold this forum to their liking. The most notable has left voluntarily.

8p I'm still here, John.

Hoosier Bob
12-16-2010, 02:29 PM
So can I give you my list of who I want banned now?:mad:

flipper
12-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Ahhh crap, I guess I'll see ya guys in 24hrs

milkmania
12-16-2010, 02:40 PM

you've been around here long enough to know there's a certain order of how things get done......http://www.therideinstyle.com/kma.gif

8p

scott023
12-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Ahhh crap, I guess I'll see ya guys in 24hrs

No worries Flip, you've got other places to go... :D

bcampbe7
12-16-2010, 02:56 PM
No worries Flip, you've got other places to go... :D

Till he gets banned there too! :D

scott023
12-16-2010, 02:57 PM
Till he gets banned there too! :D

Yes, that seems to be a common happening for Phil, doesn't it?

flipper
12-16-2010, 03:06 PM
Happens way too often I think.

Hoosier Bob
12-16-2010, 03:08 PM
John could you please read my list and get on it so I do not have to read any more of Flips stupid posts!!!!!!!!!:D Phil is gone too btw!8pHappens way too often I think.

DooSPX
12-16-2010, 03:23 PM
I am so sick of people here whining and even suggesting that people get banned. For all you thin skinned people out there there is an "Ignore" feature where when used properly will not allow you to see posts from those members you find offensive. A few people try to mold this forum to their liking. The most notable has left voluntarily. Read what you want, reply as you wish, and ignore the rest.

I was mainly suggesting that erk should not be banned.
I was NOT implying that ANYONE be banned.

bxroads
12-16-2010, 03:46 PM
After Cash Rewards, nothing surprises me.

flipper
12-16-2010, 04:01 PM
I was mainly suggesting that erk should not be banned.
I was NOT implying that ANYONE be banned.
Wait, so you don't want me banned??? Take that Hoosierbobmyknob:D

flipper
12-16-2010, 04:02 PM
After Cash Rewards, nothing surprises me.
Good call.....

DemolitionMan
12-16-2010, 04:06 PM
I thought the 24 hours was up?

flipper
12-16-2010, 04:07 PM
I thought the 24 hours was up?
Phil hasn't decided when to start the clock yet

DemolitionMan
12-16-2010, 04:09 PM

:D:D:D.....................

scott023
12-16-2010, 04:12 PM

Does he know how to end the 24hrs?

flipper
12-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Doubt it, his forum knowledge seems limited from what I have seen. I could be wrong though

Hoosier Bob
12-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Doo's got no vote! Take that! It is my list!:DWait, so you don't want me banned??? Take that Hoosierbobmyknob:D

flipper
12-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Point taken...

east tx skier
12-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Read what you want, reply as you wish, and ignore the rest.

This should have a

[ ] Click here to accept

before you log on here.

flipper
12-16-2010, 05:16 PM
This should have a

[ ] Click here to accept

before you log on here.
I keep clicking but nothing is happening.63256

TX.X-30 fan
12-16-2010, 05:22 PM
I just wish it was a Canadian free zone here..................

Jim@BAWS
12-16-2010, 05:56 PM
I keep clicking but nothing is happening.63256

Flip...you have been "CLICKING" for along time. Maybe it is time to get checked out.

Just maybe something will "CLICK" then:D

flipper
12-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Flip...you have been "CLICKING" for along time. Maybe it is time to get checked out.

Just maybe something will "CLICK" then:D
Quite doubtful. Oh, and the offers via PM that you sent wanting to check me out...no to that too.

TX.X-30 fan
12-16-2010, 07:13 PM
Quite doubtful. Oh, and the offers via PM that you sent wanting to check me out...no to that too.

A casual observation:

Let it rest. Don't bring this up in conversation again. I will not tolerate it for any reason, drunk or sober. This is a reminer for the last time.

Mention it, post it, imply it or mimic the gesture (***) and we'll part ways and I'm not leaving.

I am merely looking out for everyone's best interest. I like our group here. Let's keep it in tact.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely, your favorite Chicken-Hawk.............

Sodar
12-16-2010, 07:16 PM
A casual observation:

Let it rest. Don't bring this up in conversation again. I will not tolerate it for any reason, drunk or sober. This is a reminer for the last time.

Mention it, post it, imply it or mimic the gesture (***) and we'll part ways and I'm not leaving.

I am merely looking out for everyone's best interest. I like our group here. Let's keep it in tact.

WOW! I really like you... from a forum perspective.

TX.X-30 fan
12-16-2010, 07:26 PM
WOW! I really like you... from a forum perspective.

With all due respect to everyone and to make this clear.....

I will say this one more time. Get it if you're smart enough.....

This isn't a rant, it's just the way it is and the ONLY way I know to get this to sink in. I am not angry at all. Just trying to get your attention to an issue that some just can't get beyond....

Sincerely, your fearless middle-aged single (non-gey:rolleyes:) computer geek.

Sodar
12-16-2010, 07:29 PM
With all due respect to everyone and to make this clear.....

I will say this one more time. Get it if you're smart enough.....

This isn't a rant, it's just the way it is and the ONLY way I know to get this to sink in. I am not angry at all. Just trying to get your attention to an issue that some just can't get beyond....

Sincerely, your fearless middle-aged single (non-gey:rolleyes:) computer geek.

:uglyhamme

Nice touch!

east tx skier
12-16-2010, 08:26 PM
I don't get it.

Oh, wait, yeah I do.

tex
12-16-2010, 08:38 PM
I'm thirsty, want to see some skiing, girls, find out how to change an impeller, talk about big green eggs, and get my fuel pump fixed....not in that order! Well maybe the thirsty part. Be cool!

pram
12-16-2010, 08:52 PM
I just wish it was a Canadian free zone here..................

BANNED M.....F.....

TX.X-30 fan
12-16-2010, 09:09 PM
BANNED M.....F.....

What I say??????????? ohhhhhhh your still waiting on that check....:D

Hoosier Bob
12-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Somebody else using Stu's login?:mad::uglyhamme

Nice touch!

Hoosier Bob
12-16-2010, 09:31 PM
I have been looking at a thread that is Titled ("I Just Registered 10 Minutes Ago!") for four freaking days? How the heck is this possible?????:confused:

TX.X-30 fan
12-16-2010, 10:36 PM
I have been looking at a thread that is Titled ("I Just Registered 10 Minutes Ago!") for four freaking days? How the heck is this possible?????:confused:

Good question

JohnE
12-17-2010, 09:29 AM
LMAO Stu! .....

SkiDog
12-17-2010, 09:42 AM
This is the LONGEST 24 hour ban I've EVER seen! Bring back ERK, before he gets smart and decides to ditch this place on his own!

Maristar210
12-17-2010, 09:58 AM
A casual observation:

I think Chuckles sent this to us once a month just for sheets

Maristar210
12-17-2010, 10:00 AM
This 24 hours reminds me of the first time I tried Paote'