PDA

View Full Version : WikiLeaks releases top classified military history

atlfootr
11-30-2010, 09:13 AM
WikiLeaks released the largest classified military leak in history!
400,000 Documents
http://wikileaks.org/

WikiLeaks raw US Apache footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25EWUUBjPMo&NR=1

LaRue
11-30-2010, 02:34 PM
Wow..........

DooSPX
11-30-2010, 03:01 PM
I love it when someone or some people play a 5 minute clip of civilian's getting caught in cross fire when they or the people watching do not know what happened to lead up to that event. Media will not tell you everything, and people like the one/s who hosted that video are obviously messed up in the head to think and in turn make other viewers think that all we do is go around killing randomly and aimlessly. Why don't they ask people who have really been over there and watched their fellow troops/friends get shot or worse.
I for one have talked to someone who was over there who was shot, and also survived a IED. They told me about the accidents that happened, but also what lead up to that event. Even some friendly fire. Also, about a 12 year old boy who was carrying a AK47 and shot 3 soilders of his unit, yet no one wanted to take him out because he was a brainwashed kid.

IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED AND WATCHING YOUR FRIENDS GET BLOWN UP, YOU MAKE BAD JUDGMENT CALLS SOMETIMES! :mad::mad:

Its so sad to hear of innocent people getting killed by accident, but its war. I say a prayer every time I hear of an accident like that.
They are fighting so psycho's have the right to say what they want and so they can sit behind a computer and blast the military and troops.

also, last note... watched the youtube clip on my 46" LCD, what kind of camera tripod has a stock and butt? Not saying all had weapons, but I feel many did. If some where camera's, no one knows if these men were reporters. Ever heard of spy's? The pictures they may have taken could help the enemy.

THE IGNORANCE OF SOME PEOPLE NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME! :mad:

JimN
11-30-2010, 06:14 PM
WikiLeaks released the largest classified military leak in history!
400,000 Documents
http://wikileaks.org/

WikiLeaks raw US Apache footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25EWUUBjPMo&NR=1

I think that guy needs to quietly disappear and the idiot PFC should be charged with treason.

hbomb
11-30-2010, 06:27 PM
firstly, the %^&*%n media should be bought into line becasue if these morons did not report or sensationalise these sort of things they would disappear out the back door.....
secondly.......... on the topic of disappearing ......... whats the CIA doing these days!!
the "treason" word is mentioned??????

not into legals but am sure there is something there the various Governments could fall back on and hang the people who are issuing these leaks....

and our boys are standing up for filth like that......
make me pewk!!!!!!!!!!

JimN
11-30-2010, 06:35 PM
firstly, the %^&*%n media should be bought into line becasue if these morons did not report or sensationalise these sort of things they would disappear out the back door.....
secondly.......... on the topic of disappearing ......... whats the CIA doing these days!!
the "treason" word is mentioned??????

not into legals but am sure there is something there the various Governments could fall back on and hang the people who are issuing these leaks....

and our boys are standing up for filth like that......
make me pewk!!!!!!!!!!

What the governments can/will do depends on which country/countries, since he's an Aussie. (I just edited this to be accurate)

DooSPX
11-30-2010, 07:40 PM
I think that guy needs to quietly disappear and the idiot PFC should be charged with treason.

Well said Jim!!!

Skipper
11-30-2010, 08:09 PM
It is just another attempt to discredit our military and our government. Everybody knows that bad things happen in war. Everybody knows that the government lies to the people. What good does it do anybody to have this secret information? It only helps to demoralize the US and destroy public opinion about the military.

Nothing can be done about this clown from Wikileaks. I certainly hope the idiot that leaked this information gets crucified. I like the idea of a public hanging, after a good long beating. For those that think this is good for our nation, I hope you like wearing a man dress and reading from right to left. That's where this sinking ship is headed.

It is time for another American revolution! This time to take back America.

ahhudgins
11-30-2010, 08:10 PM
also, last note... watched the youtube clip on my 46" LCD, what kind of camera tripod has a stock and butt? Not saying all had weapons, but I feel many did. If some where camera's, no one knows if these men were reporters. Ever heard of spy's? The pictures they may have taken could help the enemy.

THE IGNORANCE OF SOME PEOPLE NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME! :mad:

100% agree. That video was not "leaked". It was in the main stream, left wing media last year. Just because ABC inserts text stating that someone has a camera should not stop our men from doing their job. Several years ago there was another Apache video and ABC stated that they had fired upon "..farmers carrying tomato stakes". If you look at the video around 2:30, you can see one of the "farmers" pulling the tomato stakes out of the bag just before he becomes part of the sod. It's strange that someone would try to ward off an Apache attack with tomato a tomato stake.:confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JF3vq_WtYE

TX.X-30 fan
11-30-2010, 08:11 PM

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nuff-said.

JimN
11-30-2010, 08:20 PM
It is just another attempt to discredit our military and our government. Everybody knows that bad things happen in war. Everybody knows that the government lies to the people. What good does it do anybody to have this secret information? It only helps to demoralize the US and destroy public opinion about the military.

Nothing can be done about this clown from Wikileaks. I certainly hope the idiot that leaked this information gets crucified. I like the idea of a public hanging, after a good long beating. For those that think this is good for our nation, I hope you like wearing a man dress and reading from right to left. That's where this sinking ship is headed.

The only person who will feel good about this info being released is the PFC who thought he would compromise our Military and pizz off a whole lot of countries by handing over info that he had no freakin' business having access to (that's the fault of someone else and they need to go down, too) and the weapons-grade A-hole who runs Wiki-Leaks, who mistakenly thinks governments shouldn't have any secrets. I'd like to see what kind of secrets are in his closet. I'd bet the PFC was paid for this and he thought he would have a nice, clean payday.

The US hasn't executed anyone for treason since the Revolution, so it's not too likely that this dirtbag will be.

TX.X-30 fan
11-30-2010, 08:22 PM
The only person who will feel good about this info being released is the PFC who thought he would compromise our Military and pizz off a whole lot of countries by handing over info that he had no freakin' business having access to (that's the fault of someone else and they need to go down, too) and the weapons-grade A-hole who runs Wiki-Leaks, who mistakenly thinks governments shouldn't have any secrets. I'd like to see what kind of secrets are in his closet. I'd bet the PFC was paid for this and he thought he would have a nice, clean payday.

The US hasn't executed anyone for treason since the Revolution, so it's not too likely that this dirtbag will be.

He actually is out of the closet now and I for 1 don't care to see whats in there now.........:D

JimN
11-30-2010, 08:24 PM

Being an Aussie, if the WikiLeaks guy does something serious enough, they will go after him. If he's in hiding now, I'd like the forensic team knock on his door during an interview, just so we can see his reaction.

Let's take him to TX, AZ or someplace like that, bury him up to his neck and coat his head with something sweet so the fire ants can have at it. On second thought, the sweet stuff wouldn't be necessary.

TX.X-30 fan
11-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Wiki guy is wanted for a rape somewhere huh?

TX.X-30 fan
11-30-2010, 08:29 PM
We have coyotes too JimN

JimN
11-30-2010, 08:36 PM
According to this link, he went through a breakup in January and became depressed, so he thought he would take it upon himself to divulge sensitive info because he's disgusted with the US. If he's so disgusted, he should have renounced his US citizenship (he's a dual US/British citizen).

http://www.borderfirereport.net/jim-kouri/wikileaks-leaker-an-angry-and-confused-soldier.php

JimN
11-30-2010, 08:37 PM
We have coyotes too JimN

They eat too fast.

TX.X-30 fan
11-30-2010, 10:19 PM
They eat too fast.

Yes, and much to the chagrin of the yearlings here.......;)

DooSPX
12-01-2010, 11:21 AM

I am all for public hanging! Wish they would get this idiot!

100% agree. That video was not "leaked". It was in the main stream, left wing media last year. Just because ABC inserts text stating that someone has a camera should not stop our men from doing their job. Several years ago there was another Apache video and ABC stated that they had fired upon "..farmers carrying tomato stakes". If you look at the video around 2:30, you can see one of the "farmers" pulling the tomato stakes out of the bag just before he becomes part of the sod. It's strange that someone would try to ward off an Apache attack with tomato a tomato stake.:confused:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JF3vq_WtYE

exactly!

atlfootr
12-01-2010, 06:49 PM
When it comes down to it, bottom line is its either you or them ....
I'm sure ashell you'd be shooting first, I know I would be :rolleyes:

Jesus_Freak
12-04-2010, 07:33 AM
When I first heard about this "leak" months ago, it raised my blood pressure like it did for many of you. Then I realized...could be a US military purposed "red herring"!

JimN
12-04-2010, 10:38 AM
When I first heard about this "leak" months ago, it raised my blood pressure like it did for many of you. Then I realized...could be a US military purposed "red herring"!

You mean, the kind that makes the Secretary of State apologize profusely (for her/it), embarrass the leaders of several countries and cause a large number of countries to get Interpol to go after him?

I guess it's a pretty efficient way to get a lot of countries to partially "show their hand" but if it was US military-based, it was a pretty big gamble. We have a fairly adversarial relationship with several of the countries.

TX.X-30 fan
12-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Bill and Hillary deal to transition her out of the admin to prepare for the run?? Do they still have the FBI files??

CantRepeat
12-04-2010, 12:09 PM
It is clear to see that at least one of them has a long weapon. It looks more like a machine gun then an RPG but at 1500 meters it really doesn't matter. A group of MAMs lurking around the corner near some Soldiers and at least one is known to have a weapon. Damn fine shooting right there.

The only people second guessing these types of engagements are the ones not getting shot at.

DemolitionMan
12-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Loose Lips Sink Ships.

Jesus_Freak
12-05-2010, 09:12 AM
You mean, the kind that makes the Secretary of State apologize profusely (for her/it), embarrass the leaders of several countries and cause a large number of countries to get Interpol to go after him?

I guess it's a pretty efficient way to get a lot of countries to partially "show their hand" but if it was US military-based, it was a pretty big gamble. We have a fairly adversarial relationship with several of the countries.

Great points, as always, Jim. I am not saying it was. I am simply aware there is much more going on behind the scenes than we know, and that things are not always the way we think they are.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Trying to figure out what I'm missing. We have a video of the good guys shooting the bad guys. I have no problem with that. Almost all those guys were armed. If you are a bad guy and don't want to get shot, don't hang out with other bad guys who are armed.

In the words of the great American prophet Tony Baretta "don't do the crime if you can't do the crime".

As for the leak, a public hanging would be just fine.

JimN
12-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Great points, as always, Jim. I am not saying it was. I am simply aware there is much more going on behind the scenes than we know, and that things are not always the way we think they are.

Things, and people who run for office, are rarely what we think even when we have been told what/how they are by those same people. OTOH, if we really knew what these people were, they wouldn't be elected in the first place.

DooSPX
12-07-2010, 10:27 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40544697/ns/us_news-wikileaks_in_security

what a sick man!!!! :mad::mad:

thatsmrmastercraft
12-07-2010, 11:01 AM
I think sick falls short of the mark.

DooSPX
12-07-2010, 11:58 AM
update! UK Judge denies bail to Assange.

WikiLeaks founder will remain in custody until Dec. 14

thatsmrmastercraft
12-07-2010, 12:14 PM
Wow, a judge with some backbone. Definitely a good choice.

aaron.
12-07-2010, 12:54 PM
i agree...now if only the US-of-A would find it's backbone, we could fix some sh*t

thatsmrmastercraft
12-07-2010, 02:31 PM
i agree...now if only the US-of-A would find it's backbone, we could fix some sh*t

Time to wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled first.

Too many weenie liberals.

aaron.
12-07-2010, 04:56 PM
amen brotha

aaron.
12-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Is it wrong that I'm kinda pumped about this retaliation from hackers worldwide. shows how even a goliath can be pwnd by damn near anyone anywhere. pretty humbling.

doesn't change the fact that i really dislike this wikileaks guy...but at this point it appears that just like pirate bay, wikileaks isn't going anywhere. people will always want something for free and to see what they aren't supposed to see.

JimN
12-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Is it wrong that I'm kinda pumped about this retaliation from hackers worldwide. shows how even a goliath can be pwnd by damn near anyone anywhere. pretty humbling.

doesn't change the fact that i really dislike this wikileaks guy...but at this point it appears that just like pirate bay, wikileaks isn't going anywhere. people will always want something for free and to see what they aren't supposed to see.

You want your personal info put out there for everyone to see? If so, go help the guy. Knock yourself out. Mastercard and Visa are the newest victims of the hackers. Our Social Security number is the single most valuable item in our lives because ANY info can be accesses using it and you're pumped by hackers getting into these corporate systems?

Yeah, it's great that these pissants hack into the companies that hold our personal info. :mad::mad::mad:

aaron.
12-09-2010, 11:11 AM
they aren't getting any of your personal information my friend. they are simply overloading the homepages....which has nothing to do with the actual accounts or the cards.. over reaction is exactly what the media wants you to do.

JimN
12-09-2010, 11:21 AM
they aren't getting any of your personal information my friend. they are simply overloading the homepages....which has nothing to do with the actual accounts or the cards.. over reaction is exactly what the media wants you to do.

You're right- I thought I had read they were going after the cache of personal info, too.

How does this difference make it OK for them to hack the sites?

aaron.
12-09-2010, 11:29 AM
i guess its not ok, if you want to get technical......but one can't help but be fascinated/awed by the power of the interwebs... thus back to my original statement that i was humbled by this sudden uprising worldwide.

time to upgrade ze firewall. haha

JimN
12-09-2010, 11:35 AM
i guess its not ok, if you want to get technical......but one can't help but be fascinated/awed by the power of the interwebs... thus back to my original statement that i was humbled by this sudden uprising worldwide.

time to upgrade ze firewall. haha

His followers bought into his comments and opinions and others will attach themselves to the comments and opinions of different people. IMO, hackers who aren't trying to solve a crime and people who send viruses or spam should be ground into a fine paste. They're electronically trespassing and should be prosecuted. The only problem is that there are so many doing this that it would be hard to find them all. A Milwaukee FBI agent recently nabbed a Russian guy who was apparently responsible for about 30% of the world's spam. They shut his link down and immediately noticed a large drop in spam activity, so they knew they had the right guy. It's just a matter of time and creatively looking into the hops and accounts used.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-09-2010, 11:57 AM
His followers bought into his comments and opinions and others will attach themselves to the comments and opinions of different people. IMO, hackers who aren't trying to solve a crime and people who send viruses or spam should be ground into a fine paste. They're electronically trespassing and should be prosecuted. The only problem is that there are so many doing this that it would be hard to find them all. A Milwaukee FBI agent recently nabbed a Russian guy who was apparently responsible for about 30% of the world's spam. They shut his link down and immediately noticed a large drop in spam activity, so they knew they had the right guy. It's just a matter of time and creatively looking into the hops and accounts used.

Woo Hoo, score one for the good guys.

Skipper
12-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Now they need to water board that guy because it's fun to watch 'em squirm.

thatsmrmastercraft
12-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Now they need to water board that guy because it's fun to watch 'em squirm.

I like the way you think. :toast:

aaron.
12-10-2010, 10:00 AM
waterboarding is a stroll in the park compared to some of their other tactics. Think of being locked in a room with lady gaga a taylor swift blaring, no escape. now thats torture.
:eek::popcorn: