PDA

View Full Version : MC Dealer in Indianapolis area

mrmos89
07-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Does anyone know who the MC dealer in Inadianaplis?

Leroy
07-11-2005, 03:47 PM
From the home page type in your zip code and it will tell you, useful if you ever need to find a dealer at a vacation lake also. http://www.mastercraft.com/html2005/index.asp

It's Pinecrest, in Fishers, just off I-69 and SR37. Same dealer I go to.
http://pinecrestmarina.mastercraft.com/index.asp?display=content&content=1&tab=7&uc=n&bvdid=2451&cid=2046&

mrmos89
07-11-2005, 03:51 PM
Thanks Leroy.

I have a healthy scratch that should be attended to. Do they do repairs?

stevo137
07-11-2005, 04:00 PM
Thanks Leroy.

I have a healthy scratch that should be attended to. Do they do repairs?
They usually stay away from gelcoat work. Call and ask for Mike. They may have someone there that can do minor work.
Looks like we have another Hoosier Leroy! ;)

Workin' 4 Toys
07-12-2005, 10:33 AM
They usually stay away from gelcoat work. Call and ask for Mike. They may have someone there that can do minor work.
Stevo,
Let me know when you will be at your lake. I am thinking we will have a weekend or two open in August, perhaps we could meet up. My wife wants to se your lake too, so it works out good, and I have to stop in my Mike anyway.

stevo137
07-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Stevo,
Let me know when you will be at your lake. I am thinking we will have a weekend or two open in August, perhaps we could meet up. My wife wants to se your lake too, so it works out good, and I have to stop in my Mike anyway.
Anytime. It's only a 20-30 minute drive for us. Just let us know and we can pick you up at Pinecrest.
Keep in mind that weekends are bad for skiing unless you get there by 8:00-9:00 am, latest.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 10:49 AM
Anytime. It's only a 20-30 minute drive for us. Just let us know and we can pick you up at Pinecrest.
Keep in mind that weekends are bad for skiing unless you get there by 8:00-9:00 am, latest.
Then we get the boards out. No problem. I'll keep you posted when we are going.
Have you seen that star or 45 out on the water yet?

stevo137
07-22-2005, 10:57 AM
Then we get the boards out. No problem. I'll keep you posted when we are going.
Have you seen that star or 45 out on the water yet?
Yes, the silver Star has been out and it is a beaut. Not sure about the 45.
Next weekend would be best for us if you can make it.
PM me.

Workin' 4 Toys
07-22-2005, 11:15 AM
Yes, the silver Star has been out and it is a beaut. Not sure about the 45.
Next weekend would be best for us if you can make it.
PM me.
I'll be in to see Mike next weekend, but we are heading to another body In Ind. Going to meet some friends and see about this boat lift I have been reading about.

Leroy
10-25-2005, 10:21 PM
Well imagine that! On Morse I see ~30 or more MC's around the lake and don't know any of them!

MRMOS89, I don't think they do, but sure they will know someone that does. Been awhile, how did this work out?