PDA

View Full Version : Headed North Over Holidays

Jim@BAWS
11-23-2010, 10:16 PM
My usual annual trek to Penna will begin Dec 22nd from Tampa to Eastern PA. This year is unique no MasterCraft in tow. If you need something towed up the I 95 corridor or I 81 corridor send me an email jim.baws@verizon.net Last year I delivered a trailer to BriEOD then sold his trade in outside Philadelphia. Leaving Tampa Dec 22nd in the NE on the 23rd

Let me know ASAP Jim@BAWS

JohnE
11-23-2010, 10:47 PM
How about you sell my boat and take it back with you?

JPK
11-23-2010, 10:49 PM
My usual annual trek to Penna will begin Dec 22nd from Tampa to Eastern PA. This year is unique no MasterCraft in tow. If you need something towed up the I 95 corridor or I 81 corridor send me an email jim.baws@verizon.net Last year I delivered a trailer to BriEOD then sold his trade in outside Philadelphia. Leaving Tampa Dec 22nd in the NE on the 23rd

Let me know ASAP Jim@BAWS

On your return trek you picked an X9 trailer in South Carolina....

Jim@BAWS
11-24-2010, 08:26 AM
On your return trek you picked an X9 trailer in South Carolina....

On my way back I picked up a trailer in South Carolina....John tough to believe it has been a year already. Thanks for the reminder

Jim@BAWS

Jim@BAWS
11-24-2010, 08:29 AM
How about you sell my boat and take it back with you?

What....you told me that Barney Frank was playing Santa Claus this year and wanted a ride in the Christmas Parade in your boat. FREE BOATS for EVERYONE with reduced loan rates.

HA HA HA

Where do I pick it up

Jim@BAWS

Jerseydave
11-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Drag a nice X55 up here for me in exchange for my X-star. You can even plaster "BAWS" all over it so you can write it off as "advertising". :)