PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Lesson in History

Slinkyredfoot
11-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Now I understand I am the way that I am, or at least I think I do. Good lesson to read, but this is my opinion and not everyone will agree. :D

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=43433

Skipper
11-18-2010, 08:28 PM
An excerpt from the blog...

"Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, Hollywood actors and group therapists, are liberals. Liberals don’t like the designated hitter rule because it isn’t “fair” to have to pitch to good hitters without having a break every ninth batter."

Man isn't that the truth!

TX.X-30 fan
11-18-2010, 08:38 PM
I agree and its damn hard to find a liberal these days that will admit to being one.

DooSPX
11-18-2010, 10:27 PM
An excerpt from the blog...

"Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, Hollywood actors and group therapists, are liberals. Liberals donít like the designated hitter rule because it isnít ďfairĒ to have to pitch to good hitters without having a break every ninth batter."

Man isn't that the truth!

I agree and its damn hard to find a liberal these days that will admit to being one.

100% agree to the fullest!!!

Jorski
11-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Liberals oppose home ownership and the rule of law. Liberals desire to make all decisions based upon feelings rather than facts.

Wow...that's really dumb.

captain planet
11-19-2010, 12:54 PM

Hey TX, I'm a liberal...socially speaking; but a conservative....fiscally speaking. :rolleyes:

captain planet
11-19-2010, 01:00 PM
"Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting, learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Qís and doing the sewing, fetching and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the liberal movement."

Now that is funny.

"Conservatives drink domestic beer."

Good, let them have it. Most of it is hardly beer anyway. (Bud, Miller, Coors, mill-uckys best, etc.) :rolleyes:

TX.X-30 fan
11-19-2010, 05:09 PM
Wow...that's really dumb.

Abundant examples abound, simple yes but accurate.:D

Jorski
11-20-2010, 01:08 PM
Abundant examples abound, simple yes but accurate.:D

No...just plain stupid.

TX.X-30 fan
11-20-2010, 03:21 PM
No...just plain stupid.

Hits a little too close to home eh?? :D:D