PDA

View Full Version : Too good to not post.......

captain planet
11-18-2010, 03:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwsdq69AHnw

I wish they were all like him.....

thatsmrmastercraft
11-18-2010, 03:24 PM
I agree. Groping should be voluntary and enjoyable.:D

aaron.
11-18-2010, 04:48 PM
"keep us safe, feed us, fatten us up, and then EAT US!" hahaha love it

DooSPX
11-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Did you see the video of them trying to pat down the 3 year old girl? I would have went to jail if some stranger gov. or not started groping my child! INSANE!!!

captain planet
11-19-2010, 10:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN6pJ7nP1yA

Words can't describe what I feel when I watch this video. I know the government has no moral compas, but this is rediculous.

DooSPX
11-19-2010, 01:39 PM

Words can't describe what I feel when I watch this video. I know the government has no moral compas, but this is rediculous.

thats the clip I was talking about! I would have knocked out the TSA person. The part that makes that really bad is the fact that the girls father was a news reporter and was the one taking the video. I would have stepped in instead of standing there watching that a p***y:mad:

ahhudgins
11-19-2010, 02:47 PM

I would really like to know why this was being done to a child, it almost seems comical to the TSA employee and the woman. It baffles me because there seems to be no standard. I had to fly from VA to NY a few months ago and the airline lost one of my bags. I had to buy toothpaste in NY and I accidently left the small tube of tootpaste in my laptop bag. When they found the tootpaste, they made me come back and be patted down. When he got to my shorts pocket, he said "What's this?" It was a box of Tic-Tacs. He made me take out the Tic-Tacs and hand them to him. He shook the box next to his ear and then gave them back to me. How did he determine what was in the box by just shaking it next to his ear?
If they are concerned about safety why pat down a child and NOT check what's in a Tic-Tac box?

P.S. If it would have been a hot chick, I would have put the Tic-Tacs in my underwear ;)

FrankSchwab
11-19-2010, 03:27 PM
They're not concerned about safety; they're concerned about keeping Bureaucrats and Congresscritters from getting thrown out in the street.

Our intelligence agencies know that Al Qaida has used peroxide-based (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/08/17/flying_toilet_terror_labs/)bombs in various attacks; it's precursors are a clear, colorless liquid, so no water for you, even though the likelihood of a successful attack are apparently extraordinarly low.

Richard Reid hides a bomb in his shoe that he is incompetent to detonate, so we all have to take off our shoes. If a bomb in someones elses shoes were to go off, a lot of heads would roll. So, we'll protect against this specific threat, but leave all the others open.

A man hides PETN in his underwear that he is incompetent to detonate, so now we all go through either an electronic strip search or a punitive groping to prevent the same precise attack from succeeding - if someone were to bring down an airliner with exploding underwear, heads would roll. Of course, the strip-search machines and the amateur gropers wouldn't find explosives artfully attached to the perineum, so this one is still an open issue - perhaps its the billions to buy the machines?

Then someone tries to blow up a plane using a toner cartridge - so toner cartridges are banned. Heaven forbid that someone might consider hiding explosives in a laptop, cell phone, or any of a million different kinds of bulk-shipped devices.

I fear the day that a terrorist blows up a plane by keistering a couple of pounds of C-4 (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/28/eveningnews/main5347847.shtml), and extracting it and using it in-flight. The video posted of the three year old would become a wistful memory - "I remember when traveling was that easy".

DooSPX
11-19-2010, 08:04 PM
I would really like to know why this was being done to a child, it almost seems comical to the TSA employee and the woman. It baffles me because there seems to be no standard. I had to fly from VA to NY a few months ago and the airline lost one of my bags. I had to buy toothpaste in NY and I accidently left the small tube of tootpaste in my laptop bag. When they found the tootpaste, they made me come back and be patted down. When he got to my shorts pocket, he said "What's this?" It was a box of Tic-Tacs. He made me take out the Tic-Tacs and hand them to him. He shook the box next to his ear and then gave them back to me. How did he determine what was in the box by just shaking it next to his ear?
If they are concerned about safety why pat down a child and NOT check what's in a Tic-Tac box?

P.S. If it would have been a hot chick, I would have put the Tic-Tacs in my underwear ;)

They're not concerned about safety; they're concerned about keeping Bureaucrats and Congresscritters from getting thrown out in the street.

Our intelligence agencies know that Al Qaida has used peroxide-based (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/08/17/flying_toilet_terror_labs/)bombs in various attacks; it's precursors are a clear, colorless liquid, so no water for you, even though the likelihood of a successful attack are apparently extraordinarly low.

Richard Reid hides a bomb in his shoe that he is incompetent to detonate, so we all have to take off our shoes. If a bomb in someones elses shoes were to go off, a lot of heads would roll. So, we'll protect against this specific threat, but leave all the others open.

A man hides PETN in his underwear that he is incompetent to detonate, so now we all go through either an electronic strip search or a punitive groping to prevent the same precise attack from succeeding - if someone were to bring down an airliner with exploding underwear, heads would roll. Of course, the strip-search machines and the amateur gropers wouldn't find explosives artfully attached to the perineum, so this one is still an open issue - perhaps its the billions to buy the machines?

Then someone tries to blow up a plane using a toner cartridge - so toner cartridges are banned. Heaven forbid that someone might consider hiding explosives in a laptop, cell phone, or any of a million different kinds of bulk-shipped devices.

I fear the day that a terrorist blows up a plane by keistering a couple of pounds of C-4 (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/09/28/eveningnews/main5347847.shtml), and extracting it and using it in-flight. The video posted of the three year old would become a wistful memory - "I remember when traveling was that easy".

agreed, the groping will do no good for a sick bastard who is smart enough to hide a explosive or explosive compound up his rectum. Its all to please the power hungry folks that sit in chairs all day long and bark orders on how to "protect" us....

TX.X-30 fan
11-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Stop all of them from flying then until they get control of their own............... I know racist.............. yada yada yada

TX.X-30 fan
11-19-2010, 11:32 PM

I thought you were socially a liberal, that is who is doing this.

TX.X-30 fan
11-19-2010, 11:33 PM
Nothing Personal CP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

captain planet
11-22-2010, 10:21 AM
Hey, if they want to readjust my package for me while wearing a blue nitrile glove that is fine, I'll have some fun with it and it is my choice. But not wanting them to fondle my children before they are old enough to make that decision for themselves has nothing to do with being socially liberal.

TX, it is the government that is doing this, and they are all the same.

No offense taken TX.

TX.X-30 fan
11-22-2010, 11:25 AM
TSA slogans.............

Can't see London, can't see France, unless we see in your underpants.

Grope discounts available.

If we did our job any better we'd have to buy you dinner first.

Only we know if Lady Gaga is really a lady.

Don't worry, my hands are still warm from the last guy.

Wanna fly? Drop your fly.

We are now free to move about your pants.

We rub you the wrong way, so you can be on your way.

It's not a grope. It's a freedom pat.

When in doubt, we make you whip it out.

TSA: Touchin', Squeezin', Assaultin'

We handle more packages than the USPS

Skipper
11-22-2010, 07:01 PM
I was in the ungalay in late 2002 through 2004. In August 2003 my oldest boy (then 16) was in an automobile collision. He was in the intensive care unit with little hope of pulling through. I was granted emergency leave. I hopped a series of flights in country and scored a ride on a transport to Dover AF. The fastest way to get out west was to buy a ticket on a civilian flight. I had no luggage, bought a one-way ticket, and was travelling the same day. Despite the fact that I was in uniform and on emergency leave orders, I was searched. Surprise, my boots tested positive for explosives. So I was hemmed up by the TSA goons. After practically being strip searched and given the 3rd degree I was allowed to board my flight. My boy pulled through. I flew back to the ungalay and got back into the fight.

I am all about keeping the airways safe, but common sense has to be involved at some point. Not much different than running that little kid through the search. That kid is not a threat. His mother is not a threat. She would not conceal dangerous items in his clothes to get past security. There are ways to spot the bad guys and give them the attention they deserve. Fly out of Tel Aviv if you want to feel safe about who you are flying with. They have it figured out.

The TSA would rather commit sexual assault on a minor than detain and interrogate a military aged Arab male. It is senseless how we can violate the civil rights of non-violent American citizens in order to protect the rights of pathological killers.

Just my two cents.

j2nh
11-22-2010, 10:54 PM
We are once again reacting to an event from the past. Al Qaeda tries, if it suceeds they continue and if it fails they try something new.
Shoe bomber failed, we take off our shoes.
Liquid bomber failed, we are limited to two ounces.
Underwear bomber failed, we get pat downs and body scans.

August 2010.
al Qaeda terrorist Abdullah Asieri contacted Saudi authorities and told them he wished to "come home" and would turn himself in to Saudi Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef, head of Saudi Arabia's counter terrorism operations. After traveling with Saudi security for 30 hours and going through 2 airports, Asieri nearly killed the Saudi Prince with 1 pound of high explosives and a detonator hidden in a body cavity. It was set off with a cell phone. They now have a proven method that works and TSA can't stop it and what's worse is they aren't talking about it.

So while TSA is busy strip searching a 4 year old boy, a very nervous man of middle eastern descent will pass through a scanner un-noticed.

So we get a 68,000 person bureaucracy that right now in my opinion is more interested in growing its numbers and unionizing than catching terrorists.

16,000 acts of terrorism have been committed by islamic radicals world-wide since 9-11-01, we know who they are, we're just too politically correct to do anything about it. I say our government grows a pair and calls it like it is.

DooSPX
11-22-2010, 11:27 PM
TSA slogans.............

Can't see London, can't see France, unless we see in your underpants.

Grope discounts available.

If we did our job any better we'd have to buy you dinner first.

Only we know if Lady Gaga is really a lady.

Don't worry, my hands are still warm from the last guy.

Wanna fly? Drop your fly.

We are now free to move about your pants.

We rub you the wrong way, so you can be on your way.

It's not a grope. It's a freedom pat.

When in doubt, we make you whip it out.

TSA: Touchin', Squeezin', Assaultin'

We handle more packages than the USPS

HAHAHA, thats GOOD right there TX!! :D

I was in the ungalay in late 2002 through 2004. In August 2003 my oldest boy (then 16) was in an automobile collision. He was in the intensive care unit with little hope of pulling through. I was granted emergency leave. I hopped a series of flights in country and scored a ride on a transport to Dover AF. The fastest way to get out west was to buy a ticket on a civilian flight. I had no luggage, bought a one-way ticket, and was travelling the same day. Despite the fact that I was in uniform and on emergency leave orders, I was searched. Surprise, my boots tested positive for explosives. So I was hemmed up by the TSA goons. After practically being strip searched and given the 3rd degree I was allowed to board my flight. My boy pulled through. I flew back to the ungalay and got back into the fight.

I am all about keeping the airways safe, but common sense has to be involved at some point. Not much different than running that little kid through the search. That kid is not a threat. His mother is not a threat. She would not conceal dangerous items in his clothes to get past security. There are ways to spot the bad guys and give them the attention they deserve. Fly out of Tel Aviv if you want to feel safe about who you are flying with. They have it figured out.

The TSA would rather commit sexual assault on a minor than detain and interrogate a military aged Arab male. It is senseless how we can violate the civil rights of non-violent American citizens in order to protect the rights of pathological killers.

Just my two cents.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! They search an active duty member who was at the heart of the battle because he comes in contact with explosives and deadly weapons on a daily basis!!
Skip, I am very glad to hear your son pulled through this!!!

We are once again reacting to an event from the past. Al Qaeda tries, if it suceeds they continue and if it fails they try something new.
Shoe bomber failed, we take off our shoes.
Liquid bomber failed, we are limited to two ounces.
Underwear bomber failed, we get pat downs and body scans.

August 2010.
al Qaeda terrorist Abdullah Asieri contacted Saudi authorities and told them he wished to "come home" and would turn himself in to Saudi Prince Mohammed Bin Nayef, head of Saudi Arabia's counter terrorism operations. After traveling with Saudi security for 30 hours and going through 2 airports, Asieri nearly killed the Saudi Prince with 1 pound of high explosives and a detonator hidden in a body cavity. It was set off with a cell phone. They now have a proven method that works and TSA can't stop it and what's worse is they aren't talking about it.

So while TSA is busy strip searching a 4 year old boy, a very nervous man of middle eastern descent will pass through a scanner un-noticed.

So we get a 68,000 person bureaucracy that right now in my opinion is more interested in growing its numbers and unionizing than catching terrorists.

16,000 acts of terrorism have been committed by islamic radicals world-wide since 9-11-01, we know who they are, we're just too politically correct to do anything about it. I say our government grows a pair and calls it like it is.

SO TRUE!!!!
Our military are over seas protecting us, and the government, yet they seem to play it off as to not piss off foreign countries!

milkmania
11-23-2010, 01:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwsdq69AHnw

I wish they were all like him.....

I'm not changing my avatar until 2012...

TX.X-30 fan
11-23-2010, 09:49 AM
Good stuff Skipper, I believe to date TSA's score on thwarted terrorist attacks remains at ZERO

Keep up the good work a$$hats

captain planet
11-24-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm not changing my avatar until 2012...

milkmania, that is awsome!

....and I'm not changing mine until we have our own "5th of November". I guess you would have had to see 'V for Vendetta' to get that reference.

TX.X-30 fan
11-24-2010, 12:07 PM
Hope none of your sweet grannies or grandpa's are getting sexually molested today.

Wonder if the TSA uses NAMBLA to recruit employees........:D

CP I hate that avatar, that should make you holiday brighter........8p Have a great one CP.

captain planet
11-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Hope none of your sweet grannies or grandpa's are getting sexually molested today.

Wonder if the TSA uses NAMBLA to recruit employees........:D

CP I hate that avatar, that should make you holiday brighter........8p Have a great one CP.

All of my grandparents are deceased....but I would have LOVED to see them try to pat down my grandmother on my Mom's side. I'm laughing as I type this because she would have given them some run around. :D

I love that you hate my avatar. Go see 'V for Vendetta' and then tell me if you still hate it.

'V'..one of my heroes.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxDGLfy29_I

AZDave
11-24-2010, 03:09 PM
It is our country's